Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I have only few bitcoins in my wallet as for now I am still working my job online in order to earn bitcoins.

Not that much since I just started earning bitcoin but i have a little profit from my investment which I already used because my sister borrowed money from me and I can't say no. Hopefully i will be able to save more bitcoin someday and Im going to use my earning to put up a little business.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:41:11 AM

I have less then 1 btc in my wallet which I am not gonna spend sooner as looking at the current price it gives me a feeling that price gonna skyrocket in future too which will be beyond our imagination so right now I am trying to earn as many bitcoins as possible and will prefer to save it for the future to make higher profits from it by selling it when it will reach to the moon.
It was good to look forward for  your future but also dont forget to have some small amounts for you to enjoy or reward yourself because it doesn't make sense if you will only going to hold how much bitcoins do you have.

Yeah I agree that we should somehow treat our self like once in a while just to reward after long days and nights and it's not a bad idea at all.
We should taste the sweetness of all our hard work.

As for me, I just also have less than a piece of bitcoin in my wallet but I'm very optimistic that in time I can accumulate my target amount of bitcoin. Who knows, like bitcoin our life is indeed unpredictable.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

I have some bitcoin saved from my earnings in signature campaign, I do not cash out everything and I make sure that 80% of my bitcoin will be saved. As of the moment I am almost 1btc and I am planning to save more and hold it for 3 years.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

First, I think there is an extremely hard work behind saving this amount of money. Otherwise, personally once I have this sum I will rest from work to achieve all my goals in life. And I think that this expenditure will cost only one-fifth of that sum.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:41:51 PM

I have some bitcoin saved from my earnings in signature campaign, I do not cash out everything and I make sure that 80% of my bitcoin will be saved. As of the moment I am almost 1btc and I am planning to save more and hold it for 3 years.

same here, i have got my bitcoin from some other signature campaigns ive participated lately and i do not cash out any amount of it. i want to have/gain/earn more than 1 bitcoin to make more profits in the future by holding it upto 2-3 years from now. and it think after that year i will cash out the 30% of my bitcoin just to get my earnings and save it again for another year.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh
Of the total I have 10 BTC but only about 5 BTC I save for sale next year.
Just Buy earn and hold BTC.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

I have saved 5 btc as of now and if price crosses $6500 in next couple of days then I am planning to sell some of my coins as I need to renovate my home so that would be the best price to sell my coins and rest I will hold till the end of they year as even experts are predicting that it can achieve the price of 10k usd by that time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:24:42 AM

I have saved 5 btc as of now and if price crosses $6500 in next couple of days then I am planning to sell some of my coins as I need to renovate my home so that would be the best price to sell my coins and rest I will hold till the end of they year as even experts are predicting that it can achieve the price of 10k usd by that time.
The price of bitcoin is slowly going up again after the downfalls because of the fuds that spread because of the banning news about bitcoin and other news that everyone hates to read and some of it resulted for the people to panic sell but now they are surely regretting because the price is now climbing up and i believe that it will hit the price of $10,000 in the first quarter of 2018.
Deathgamer

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:09:18 AM

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.
I have little in the wallet because my bitcoin is on gambling site LOL

As of now i dont have any saved bitcoin because i am not earning yet because i am still a newbie,so right now i am working hard to be able to earn bitcoin so that i can wrote her how many bitcoin i already save.hoping to be in a higher rank to earn alot of bitcoin.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

In my own savings account i use coins.ph because this is the reliable holder in our country and i can only save money that will be exceeding in my daily needs. I use bitcoins for living and i save some of it if it is not necessary to exchange in real cash.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

I'm hoping that you saved up those pay check later on because the prices are actually went up all upto Pluto I believe. ;-)

For me I'm liquid investor and I don't really keep the money into bitcoin for longer than one month or so. I just earn and whatever interest I accumulate at the end of that month I will just grab it and convert to fiat. So practically I'm not saving up any coins. I'm thinking of getting ledger wallet for my future patience and holding. Lols. That would be good idea to get into saving up as it will be more easy for me to hold them.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

Waiting a big drop to get into...  Grin I'm in similar situation of large NY Hedge funds, but with less liquidity  Grin Grin Grin Grin

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:38 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:05:11 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Huh
I have about 3.9 btc saved up and a couple more in different altcoins. And your plan of taking about 25% from each paycheck and converting it to bitcoin is a pretty nice idea and I have also thought about in the past and tried to implement it but it only worked for a few months and in case of emergency I had to use those funds which I saved for investment in crypto. But I will also be doing the same by saving my money and investing it in crypto.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

First and foremost, Since i'm beginner, I don't have any btc in my wallet, its a token whom i used to hold, because it has less value in a market, Im aiming it will goes up in the upcoming days, because it seems most cryptocurrency are expanding and i knew it will rose up to my desired price. I used to be patient for future reasons,
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

At this stage not any one bitcoin I have saved because I am junior member I am trying to learn bitcoin I want to try signature campaign but when I check for any campaign that was full. Still I have no bitcoin at all I am trying to earn a good amount of bitcoin.

Mrsmants

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:24 PM

Practically nothing much though I lost in gambling and make some undesirable selection about cloud mine, nevertheless I am eager to preserve as much BTC as achievable I will trade some altcoins and commence a new website page of my bitcoin daily life.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

I have a little bitcoin at the last week from signature campaign but I not saved it.. maybe next time when I get some bitcoin again, I will saved it and try to hold it for a few months. I hope I have big profit to saved..
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

No one will ever tell you how many bitcoins they have saved and if they do they are most likely lying. But it is for sure that the amount of bitcoins out there are getting quite limited.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Deathgamer

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

Huh

As of now i didnt saved bitcoin because i am not yet earning because i am still a newbie but if i will be ranked up and earn bitcoin it is really good to be heard that i will be earning bitcoin so its better to workhard to that your hardwork wont be wasted because you can earn bitcoin in return and also saved it for yoy future.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:18:27 PM

Saving bitcoin wasn't really interesting to me even tho i got into this field quite a while ago . I was always happy whenever i got a payment from signature campaigns or whenever i offer my services and transfer it to fiat to gamble with or buy some goods . Then whenever the price goes up i'm upset and thinking how much money i could've saved if i waited or kept it in my wallet so from a month ago i started saving and i'm planning to keep saving until i reach 1 Bitcoin then only i'll think what i'll do of it .
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: