Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

Now I have only 3.45 bitcoins. It's still very small and I plan to collect a few more coins. I'll just keep them. And the rest - I will spend

Don't say it's "only" but instead be proud of it that you are able to surpass 1 bitcoin. It's everyone's dream to have a lot of bitcoins with the current price and right now we can say that the more you got, the better you are doing. Right now I'm still into planning and regulating my activities in able to get enough collection for this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

It's amazing how low the average balance is of the people responding here. I guess I shoudln't expect all the people who are loaded to come in and say "I have 50, 100, 5000 bitcoin saved!" But the fact that so many people can't save enough to have 1 bitcoin is astonishing to me. You all need to stop spending money on the stupid shit people sell here!

The way bitcoin price has been moving, 1 bitcoin today could be 2 tomorrow. Why spend at all?!
It is not really surprising 500 bitcoins at this time are something close to 600k dollars someone having that amount of money in bitcoin probably has a lot more money than that most people have little or no savings so it is not unexpected to see low amounts of bitcoin for most users.
it is really a big big big amount, i think if i will found such amount of bitcoin it will really change my whole life style. i am hopeful that a time will come when i will also have such amount of bitcoin.

Majority of people who have huge stash of Bitcoin won't dare to post here in the thread.  They would rather enjoy their time spending on some profit generating ventures or have fun themselves.  So you won't be seeing them post here.  Aside from that I guess those who are working to get paid in Bitcoin will be the one who will gladly share their stash here Smiley
You are correct, someone with that much money will probably not waste much time in this thread and even if he did then most likely most will not believe it since it is very easy to say someone has huge amounts of bitcoins but a different thing is to actually prove it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

I have saved 2 btc till date and hoping to get some more in coming days as I keep on buying them when I feel that price is good to buy and save it for the future as its more worth to save money in bitcoins instead of saving them in banks where the returns are too low.
i have also a decent amount of bitcoin and most of them i have earned from trading altcoin. as i have a good experience in trading alt coin therefore for most of the time i earned money from trading, although i have earned a little amount of bitcoin from signature campaign but still i am earning a good number of bitcoin from trading alt coin .
It's the best way to earn bitcoin, when you are good in trading you are not limiting your income since you can have it as much
as you want. You control your destiny in trading and the outcome is always based no your decision making, hence make a good
decision all the time to profit.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

I have saved 2 btc till date and hoping to get some more in coming days as I keep on buying them when I feel that price is good to buy and save it for the future as its more worth to save money in bitcoins instead of saving them in banks where the returns are too low.
i have also a decent amount of bitcoin and most of them i have earned from trading altcoin. as i have a good experience in trading alt coin therefore for most of the time i earned money from trading, although i have earned a little amount of bitcoin from signature campaign but still i am earning a good number of bitcoin from trading alt coin .
It's the best way to earn bitcoin, when you are good in trading you are not limiting your income since you can have it as much
as you want. You control your destiny in trading and the outcome is always based no your decision making, hence make a good
Yes trading will be good for you to invest that amount of bitcoins because it is very easy to earn or grow that bitcoins in trading if you have good knowledge and you know what coins to buy and when to buy in and sell out. Knowledge is one of the foundation of trading and you are lucky if you have a lot of knowledge about trading because you can easily X2 or X3 your capital in just a month.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:48:52 AM

Trading can make you more bitcoins to save and i am aiming to hit 1BTC or more this coming June. Instead of only staking the bitcoins you have its better to choose to invest some of it ,in short money making money . I also earned from trading ,gambling and other investments online and funny thing i invest on some HYIPs  .I dont want to say that HYiP is a good investment because it is run and going to scam after a week or month, but i used to and i take risk for that matter .Dont invest on HYiPs if you are not aware of what it is . Im just sharing how i earned.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

I currently have BTC1.5 in my wallet and I don't have a plan to sell it now since I heared from some spreculation that it could hit $2000 of its rate per btc. Since I don't need it, I can wait until next year so that it could earn upto 80% from its capital.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

i feel like trade on altcoin are unpredictable , everytime you have won a good profit piece by piece but then in the next days they are dropped so hard makes our little profit as a daily trader just gone and even suffering lost , the cryptocurrency market really wild to handle.

luckily you have a nice story make money through trading so far , i just keep buying bitcoin right now as an investment and save it all for future plan.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

I currently have BTC1.5 in my wallet and I don't have a plan to sell it now since I heared from some spreculation that it could hit $2000 of its rate per btc. Since I don't need it, I can wait until next year so that it could earn upto 80% from its capital.
That's a good move, there is a chance we can hit that level and your money will double easily. If you want to add you can, just believe it
will grow overtime and since you can afford what you invested, there will be no problem in the future.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Right now I only have 10% of 1BTC, I haven't saved a lot of BTC since I only started 3 months ago, but I am planning to keep this for like a year or two and will see if the amount of BTC will increase, I also invested in trading so that I can slowly grow my bitcoin.

You have a good plan to grow your bitcoins and also at the same time to earn some profits by holding them for next couple of years as trading will give you short term profits and will also contribute in growing your coins slowly and steadily.

Yeah... I think planning and putting your money in the right investment will surely make your money grow no matter how big or small you have, the important thing is you are gaining profit.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Buddy what you have done is really good. Saving 25% of your salary in bitcoin is really a good decision. Its just like investing 25% of your salary in savings bank account. I did a foolish thing 2 years back by joining in 2 cloud mining site. In that one went offline during the bitcoin halving time and the other site pays very little like claiming in faucets.
Yeah I have about $100 in bitcoin saved, I know thats not much but I am a little scared of the price not rising. I know a lot of people say it will but it is a gamble. I think there is a good chance but for now I am not keeping much of my money in bitcoin. However I think that if you do keep your money and it rises to $2000 you will have more than 9x what you had before so high risk and high gain I guess.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

Currently have over 31BTC

You can see where they all are here: https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/my-btc-wallet/
Is this your website? Its good anyway where you can update it manualy and also others can see where you put your bitcoin as investment i've never tried to earn like this im also had 2 bitcoin so far from my starting until now.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Well, I got around 0.50 BTC saved planning to save more BTC to buy Antminer S9 in June 2017. My advice to you here, is you should save bitcoin as your asset! I used save bitcoin when a set up a new goal that I want achieve. Like this year I want to own around 10 BTC by the end of this year by doing bitcoin mining alone!   
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:05:29 PM

Let's say i already save almost 1 bitcoin from march to present it came from trading and gambling im holding that for more profit or for future purporses that i could use my bitcoin to important or either emergency cases. I also loved to spend my bitcoin to items.
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

My piece of advice here is to you set a monthly goal and buy BTC and some other altcoins (80-20 ratio). Buy and hold the BTC, and trade more actively the altcoins. That way, you can gain some cash over BTC price rise and get some profit from market movements.

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

Wow that's too much money or bitcoins. I have just started stocking up my bitcoins. And I hardly got 0.25 bitcoins.  Tongue
I'm hoping to have more by the end of year. And if I had same bitcoins as yours then I would have invested it in services such as hosting which will give me passive income over the time.  Smiley means I will provide the service in bitcoin form so that I will earn from more.
grobura

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

I have 0,384 bitcoins. Not much, is it? I lost a lot in HYIPs and some invested in MLM. I am sure that in a short time I will have many bitcoins
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

Well, I got around 0.50 BTC saved planning to save more BTC to buy Antminer S9 in June 2017. My advice to you here, is you should save bitcoin as your asset! I used save bitcoin when a set up a new goal that I want achieve. Like this year I want to own around 10 BTC by the end of this year by doing bitcoin mining alone!   

have you done your math? even with a machine that good, you're really gonna struggle especially considering how fast the difficulty goes up. you're up against people with hundreds or thousands of them.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

I have 0,384 bitcoins. Not much, is it? I lost a lot in HYIPs and some invested in MLM. I am sure that in a short time I will have many bitcoins

that's pretty much for Jr. member, it is unfortunate you lose so many bitcoin in HYIPs and MLM, you should never have been interested in such kind of investment. I also used to be lost in HYIP, but not much and it could be a lesson for me to more carefully in the investment. currently I prefer investing in altcoins or trade. I'm sure you could also get a lot of bitcoin in short time in trading altcoin with a capital of bitcoin you have currently.
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:19:30 AM

Currently have over 31BTC

You can see where they all are here: https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/my-btc-wallet/
Is this your website? Its good anyway where you can update it manualy and also others can see where you put your bitcoin as investment i've never tried to earn like this im also had 2 bitcoin so far from my starting until now.

A bit late to respond but yes that is my website Smiley Will be updating it every month!

Been a great start so far so May 1st I should have a great profit report Smiley

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

that's pretty much for Jr. member, it is unfortunate you lose so many bitcoin in HYIPs and MLM, you should never have been interested in such kind of investment. I also used to be lost in HYIP, but not much and it could be a lesson for me to more carefully in the investment. currently I prefer investing in altcoins or trade. I'm sure you could also get a lot of bitcoin in short time in trading altcoin with a capital of bitcoin you have currently.
It's very much and how long do you know bitcoin? about you a lot of losing from HYIP and MLM whether you ever get profit from them in?
Until now I save 0.8 bitcoin because there are some bitcoin that I use for my needs, bitcoin really helps me

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: