Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

I don't use use my bitcoins. I am thinking to hold it for a year or so to see what happens. But my amount is not any near of yours. I think holding now is the best way to grow money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

I think if you're using bitcoin only for short-term investments. you're not going to save a lot of bitcoin in your wallet. because in the near future you would have to trade on fiat, nor me. This time I did not have in the bitcoin wallet because I was waiting for the price fall to buy
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

i dont have a lot of bitcoins to be honest but i also dont need it
Why you don't have bitcoins ? and if you have bitcoin there then donate the others to me if you don't need bitcoin because Letirary i need bitcoin badly because i am a students where i need money to support my self for my daily expenses in school and ride everyday i depend my earning in signature campaign
Lol btw I'm also a student but that does not make me give up to get bitcoin. if you diligently to look at various forums and sections or groups of bitcoin. I'm sure you'll find plenty of methods to get bitcoin. and you can earn money from it by getting bitcoin

I think that guy has a lot of money or maybe a rich one type, He don't need bitcoin! while most community here are finding a ways to get bitcoin as long as they have an opportunity to do it. I think I would agreed in the above mention LOL Cheesy
that's why,  give us some of your money to us since you don't need it try to convert it into bitcoin donate it to us at least you help your neighbor anyhow. Wink

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

I think if you're using bitcoin only for short-term investments. you're not going to save a lot of bitcoin in your wallet. because in the near future you would have to trade on fiat, nor me. This time I did not have in the bitcoin wallet because I was waiting for the price fall to buy

The length of an investment doesn't say anything about the number of coins that you have. Especially when you take into consideration the large difference between those that see 1 BTC as pocket change, and those that consider 0.10 BTC to be a serious amount. The number of coins purely depends on what people can afford, and not the duration of an investment.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

I don't use use my bitcoins. I am thinking to hold it for a year or so to see what happens. But my amount is not any near of yours. I think holding now is the best way to grow money
yes there is o doubt about that long term investment is too much good. as in long term investment we have very little chance to lose money

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

yes there is o doubt about that long term investment is too much good. as in long term investment we have very little chance to lose money
Long term investment requires patience till the end you choose to drop the investment because maybe it takes more than a year to reach a goal and for those who can't waiting too long, long term investment is a bad idea for them.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Long term investment requires patience till the end you choose to drop the investment because maybe it takes more than a year to reach a goal and for those who can't waiting too long, long term investment is a bad idea for them.
For long term investment bitcoin is quite valuable, because last year start the price was $400 and today the increase is around 200%, which could never be attained in any other investments. Personally I don't have big savings as the small earnings help settle small requirements.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:13:29 AM

The length of an investment doesn't say anything about the number of coins that you have. Especially when you take into consideration the large difference between those that see 1 BTC as pocket change, and those that consider 0.10 BTC to be a serious amount. The number of coins purely depends on what people can afford, and not the duration of an investment.

Meh that's bullshit. If you bought 10BTC when they were $10 a piece vs buying 1@$1000 you actually could have invested a hell of a lot more when they were $10 each. If you can afford $100 you can figure out how to get another $100.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

Yes you need patience if you want longterm in bitcoin.  Longterm investment have good and bad result because what if you hold bitcoin for long time and tha price drop your money also decrease what if the bitcoin price increase your lucky because you earn profit by holding it. If you buy or hold bitcoin last 2 years and you decided to sell it your money triple.
chocobeem

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

I have saved 4 bitcoins
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

I have not saved that much currently I only have 1BTC but I plan to up that this year and with luck reach something close to 4BTC before this year ends and after that I will try to keep increasing my holdings in bitcoin by taking opportunities when the price decrease so I can buy even moire bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

I have not saved that much currently I only have 1BTC but I plan to up that this year and with luck reach something close to 4BTC before this year ends and after that I will try to keep increasing my holdings in bitcoin by taking opportunities when the price decrease so I can buy even moire bitcoin.
to me i have saved a good amount of bitcoin  and still earning bitcoin from a signature campaign and trading alt coin. i think trading alt coin is one of the best way of making money.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

I still dont have 1 btc in my wallets. I dont want buy bitcoin and saved it. I want to get bitcoin that i did not buy. For now i just have like 1% of btc and i know i will get more from trading and investing.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

I still dont have 1 btc in my wallets. I dont want buy bitcoin and saved it. I want to get bitcoin that i did not buy. For now i just have like 1% of btc and i know i will get more from trading and investing.
i think if you have some investment for trading alt coin you can really make good profit from it. i think then you will be able to say that you have a good amount of bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

i think if you have some investment for trading alt coin you can really make good profit from it. i think then you will be able to say that you have a good amount of bitcoin.
Yes it will be easy for him to earn 1 bitcoin in alt coin trading if he is a good trader. But if he's not then he can study the market first and learn to manage his bitcoin properly and also his emotion so he can avoid losses. Atlcoin trading is one of the fastest way for me to multiply our bitcoin in a controlled way unlike gambling.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

Yes I agree with you trading altcoins is good way for getting profit but the problem on trading
not all of the traders can make grow their bitcoin
and moshtly of them ending with losing money because of they doesn't know the strategy,
method investing on trading altcoins.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

you will spend more time to get more amount of bitcoins, you can change your 1% of btc become 10% from gambling and of course it's too risky. looks like you're gonna have a long journey, good luck.   

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

Yes I agree with you trading altcoins is good way for getting profit but the problem on trading
not all of the traders can make grow their bitcoin
and moshtly of them ending with losing money because of they doesn't know the strategy,
method investing on trading altcoins.

Invest in trading only after gaining some good knowledge or else results will never be in your favor as there are many people who treats trading same as gambling as they invest blindly depending on luck that price will pump on quick time but that generally doesn't happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

Right now I only have 10% of 1BTC, I haven't saved a lot of BTC since I only started 3 months ago, but I am planning to keep this for like a year or two and we'll see if the amount of BTC will increase, I also invested in trading so that I can slowly grow my bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

Right now I only have 10% of 1BTC, I haven't saved a lot of BTC since I only started 3 months ago, but I am planning to keep this for like a year or two and will see if the amount of BTC will increase, I also invested in trading so that I can slowly grow my bitcoin.

You have a good plan to grow your bitcoins and also at the same time to earn some profits by holding them for next couple of years as trading will give you short term profits and will also contribute in growing your coins slowly and steadily.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: