Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Till now, I have managed to save around BTC0.01. My immediate target is to increase it to BTC0.10.

This is a good start for you, even though it is when bitcoin is rising, we are still the early majority who had adopted bitcoin. We may see bitcoin reach $4000 usd this year so we are lucky to have known bitcoin this early.
Price can go much higher in next few months so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins possible at a moment and start to grow them with trading as more volume of bitcoins will give us more profits in future.

The potential for bitcoin prices to continue to rise makes the possibility of profit will continue to rise. If you are a person who wants to take advantage of the opportunity well. You should start saving your bitcoin so your bitcoin will accumulate a lot and you can sell it at the high price that will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Till now, I have managed to save around BTC0.01. My immediate target is to increase it to BTC0.10.

This is a good start for you, even though it is when bitcoin is rising, we are still the early majority who had adopted bitcoin. We may see bitcoin reach $4000 usd this year so we are lucky to have known bitcoin this early.
That's a nice way to be optimistic and positive in your life because I see a lot of people are always crying that they can't earn bitcoins now since they are late adopters. First time I am watching a guy saying that we are still early adopters and yeah it can surely reach 4000$ too.

I am not into saving money since my nature is to spend money and enjoy the life, so I am even though holding some btc but I don't think I would save it too long.
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:04:29 PM

Such inspiring goals, I had more than 1 bitcoins at times but I have busted them all in gambling.
Really happy that there are people who are not repeating the mistake I did in past. For now I am just holding like 0.05 bitcoins and I wish to increase more and more. I hold a lot more than 0.05 but that is actually planned to spend, my saved money is 0.05 btc.

I'm sad to hear you lost out in gambling, I did that in early days too before taking a break from bitcoin.

Now I've managed to accumulate several bitcoin from a very low original investment by doing altcoin trading. I've obviously also quit gambling, though some would consider altcoin trading as gambling too...
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

Such inspiring goals, I had more than 1 bitcoins at times but I have busted them all in gambling.
Really happy that there are people who are not repeating the mistake I did in past. For now I am just holding like 0.05 bitcoins and I wish to increase more and more. I hold a lot more than 0.05 but that is actually planned to spend, my saved money is 0.05 btc.

I'm sad to hear you lost out in gambling, I did that in early days too before taking a break from bitcoin.

Now I've managed to accumulate several bitcoin from a very low original investment by doing altcoin trading. I've obviously also quit gambling, though some would consider altcoin trading as gambling too...
Nah, if done properly it is not gambling. There are good investments and there are bad ones. People make mistakes from time to time, but that does not mean that their are gambling, at least that is what i think. Dealing with altcoins to get to bitcoin is good way of earning, tho it is a hard one i must say. I have never had courage to start it my self, maybe i will try in near future so that i could expend my bitcoin savings. I hope that from 0.01 that i have in thins moment, i will reach 0.1 again, and from there... well we will see Cheesy .
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

Unfortunately, I have not saved any Bitcoin for the future. There is some reasons why I have not saved any Bitcoins.

- I always want money.
- Bitcoin price is not volatile.

The main reason that I always want money in FIAt, That is why I don't save Bitcoin.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

now I´m intending to save at least 10 BTC for the long journey, it is a difficult task and requires some dedication.
With the price so high it is really difficult for me to buy ten bitcoins in the near future but i am making sure that i will be diversifying my portfolio by investing in all the promising initial coin offer and hopefully i will be converting everything to bitcoin if everything goes well and i am looking for a long term investment as i could not really enjoy the rally of ETH nor the coins i have invested earlier as i used to sell them before the breakout rally.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

I'm saving the payments I receive from the signature campaign. Will also try to find some extra job paid in Bitcoins to save some more. At the moment this is not much, but hope the sum will increase in the future.
I want it to save it. but at the moment I haven't got a bitcoin should I save. but I hope in the future I can collect an extra job as my bitcoin. Maybe one day will be increased in the future. because at this moment I only accept payment routines every month. the job of sideline bitcoin it will be very helpful to me. and I will try to gather as many as possible.
yes currently you have very good opportunity to save bitcoin for the future. i have a good amount of bitcoin, although i have bought some using my saving in fiat, while i also sold some useless item from my home and use it for buying bitcoin, i also buying bitcoin every month using my salary 70%. i am going for a long term investment, in fact i want to same some good amount of money for my future, because i am sure that in future bitcoin will help me too much in making my future too much bright and secure.
dokinna

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

I bought 0.2 btc 2 months ago and i try to use it for altcoin trading, now i have 0.3 bitcoin, i am not very adept at trading and fear loss, maybe i should just keep it all and wait for high bitcoin price
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

I'm saving the payments I receive from the signature campaign. Will also try to find some extra job paid in Bitcoins to save some more. At the moment this is not much, but hope the sum will increase in the future.
I want it to save it. but at the moment I haven't got a bitcoin should I save. but I hope in the future I can collect an extra job as my bitcoin. Maybe one day will be increased in the future. because at this moment I only accept payment routines every month. the job of sideline bitcoin it will be very helpful to me. and I will try to gather as many as possible.
yes currently you have very good opportunity to save bitcoin for the future. i have a good amount of bitcoin, although i have bought some using my saving in fiat, while i also sold some useless item from my home and use it for buying bitcoin, i also buying bitcoin every month using my salary 70%. i am going for a long term investment, in fact i want to same some good amount of money for my future, because i am sure that in future bitcoin will help me too much in making my future too much bright and secure.
Much better to save you bitcoin for a business plan related in bitcoin that i think it can more help if you start a business in bitcoin.
For me i am using bitcoin right now for internet marketing it can give me a good amount of profit and learn about internet marketing even i am newbie about CPA bitcoin is really help to buy hosting and domain and use for buying some smspva  and buying accounts to use for internet marketing.. there are many network are also paying in bitcoin so you are just scaling up your investment and make more profit than holding bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

Since I'm just new at this, I haven't save any bitcoin yet. In time, I wanna save many amount of bitcoin in order to help my family regarding family matters.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

I once had 0.005 and it was the biggest number I ever had. I'm new to bitcoin .. i'll try to get 0.01 in 1 month .. that's my target this month
for sure you will get your target . Because Im earning more than 0.01 bitcoin a week in signature campaign only what if I add my earnings in trading. I think you can earn 0.01 bitcoin even your rank is jr member what if your rank is full member for sure you will earn 0.01 a week only not a month. Just keep patience bro . I alsp earn like that before but because of hardwork I earned a lot of bitcoin now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

I am recently new here, I'm glad there is such useful and worth it comments here, I will invest my allowance on school for this with my friends we are going to invest at this bitcoin, I read some thread/topic here on forum and bitcoin changed their life so maybe I'm the next.
Monthly allowance is 25$ which i think it will be 100$ in just months, We all just need determination and perseverance because that's how life work.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

- I saved about 1.5 btc, this is the number of btc I earn from many sources such as signature campaigns, social campaigns, faucets, gambling, investing. Currently, I am using half to invest in trading altcoin, the other half I still save in my personal wallet for use in emergency situations, trading brings a good source of income to me every month and I spend a lot of time for it. My next goal is to save 3-5btc in 6 months but maybe this is a very difficult thing, however I think just effort and try, it will become simpler

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cram03

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

well i have here some bitcoins but i don't know what exactly the amount of it because it is in my wallet here in the philippines,, i saved bitcoins because i saw a big potential in bitcoins that it will increase up to 200% this year so better hurry to buy it while it is on very low value like yesterday.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Price can go much higher in next few months so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins possible at a moment and start to grow them with trading as more volume of bitcoins will give us more profits in future.
Yes, right now it seems as if holding is the only way to earn bitcoins because due to the sudden increase in bitcoin's price the altcoins market is on a quite low side. I think rather than trading or purchasing any altcoins it's much better to just hold what you have and have some patience until price reaches something big.

legarde23

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

well i have here some bitcoins but i don't know what exactly the amount of it because it is in my wallet here in the philippines,, i saved bitcoins because i saw a big potential in bitcoins that it will increase up to 200% this year so better hurry to buy it while it is on very low value like yesterday.
Well yes ofcourse bitcoin has a big potential,, increasing its own value is normal in bitcoins but this week, bitcoin decreases so it is the right time to buy some bitcoins, in short bitcoins is just preparing itself to increasing more and more value that's why i stack and hold some bitcoins.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

I only have half a bitcoin saved at present as I have not earned a lot in Bitcoin but I am gradually going to build it up and maybe use a part of it to start some trading. I need to study how to trade but with a full time day job and at my age, time is not on my side as I also need to rest during week days.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

Just enough to feel the profit everytime bitcoin rises.
I have funds that I dont want to move even if in times that I lost in the trading services. I will just have to earn more and wait for me to get lucky in trading.
Now I am supporting a promising altcoin so after this it will be added up in my bitcoin storage which I am just holding.
kralnewb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I am not sure what to think in this moment. Price of bitcoin went a bit more down than i expected, to be honest not just a bit a lot more than i expected. But it is always good to have some bitcoins saved, because it will pay off in time. Your way of dealing with bitcoin seams ok, you take money from fluctuation of price, and that is good. Till now i have thought that price of bitcoin will hit 3000 dollars till the end of thins month, but now i am not sure. I will watch closely this few days, and later i will decide what to do with bitcoins that i saved.
It is always a good idea to save some bitcoins for your future preferences, because you can use it anytime you want. I haven't save that kind of big amount of yours, but i am planning on saving like that or more. So all i can say is use that 25% of your paychecks wisely and watch the fluctuation of the bitcoins price before you taking it, so you'll likely to get more bitcoins.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Until now the amount of bitcoin I have is still a bit of value so I try to continue collecting bitcoin in any way whether it follows the signature campaign or everything else I do because I have a target of at least up to 1 btc in number.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: