Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

I currently have BTC1.5 in my wallet and I don't have a plan to sell it now since I heared from some spreculation that it could hit $2000 of its rate per btc. Since I don't need it, I can wait until next year so that it could earn upto 80% from its capital.
That's a good move, there is a chance we can hit that level and your money will double easily. If you want to add you can, just believe it
will grow overtime and since you can afford what you invested, there will be no problem in the future.
Maybe we will hit that price but it is not going to be a linear thing, it is going to be a process with ups and downs,  to me this seems like a nice moment to sell wait for the price to get lower and then buy again and obtain even more bitcoin.
The value to 2k i think its impossible right now or this year will be happen.. and i think we will see this price maybe next year..
But there is no assurance that the price will touch in 2k since we are just seen the price increase this year because of the effects of new events  and blockhalving..
I would not be so foreseeing as you are, because the block halving is still far away.
Note, that it is going to happen in 24 Jun 2020 which is pretty much in more than 3 years, we still have a lot of time for bitcoin before halving.
The important thing to spot, is that we are currently having troubles with the blockchain, because the amount of people using it is quite high and sometimes there is a big traffic, which causes the fees and confirmation time to increase.

Without fixing that issue, we are not going to able build-up the price above 2000$ area, on maybe even touch it.
Before miners will solve this, it won't  happen in my opinion.
Since we have so much time before the next halving it seems like a good idea to try to stock as much bitcoin as we can before that happens so we can benefit the most after the halving happens, it is better to do it now, because if try to do it close to the time the halving is set to occur then the prices will be very high at that moment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 07:17:47 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 10:38:42 AM by mrjoy15

As Bitcoin has good potential also good investment option, I always try to safe it how much i have done. Coming weeks, years will be more powerful time for Bitcoin, it already crosses $1400 and trying to touch $1500 mark. Hoping this working week it can do this.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

As Bitcoin has good potential also good investment option, i always try to safe it how much i have done. Coming weeks, years will be more powerful time for Bitcoin, it already cross $1400 and trying to touch $1500 mark. Hoping this working week it can do this.

Yes $1500 price is now possible to achieve in next couple of days and weeks and even after reaching that price it will not stop and keep on moving higher and higher as everyone is hoping to see the price of 2000 usd by the end of the year.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

How much bitcoin i have in my wallet is my confidential information. Not many, i want to have more of them, but this way requires a lot of work, studying, reading special articles, etc.
You really have to do all these if you really want to make more bitcoins. because earning bitcoin is not a piece of cake. you have to do lots of hard work and spend time. than you'll be able to make something. only few people here in bitcoin are making good profit. because they have patient.
That for sure, effort and being smart is important if you want to earn bitcoin, crypto is a risky world so always be careful and know your goal before entering. Sure there are a lot of opportunities where you do not need to risk to earn but the competition is also strong, so develop yourself and you must be competitive.
Yeah being competent is the most important element for taking part into any business and even in the daily life competent people are more superior and dominant to those who lack competency. Only a person will take risk that is competent enough in the decisions he makes.

The hard work and smart decisions at time build it but some people become over confident which makes them cry at the end.
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:50:40 PM

Just around 0.2 bitcoin i saved now. after done sold more than 70% of bitcoin I saved..
And still 0.12 bitcoin in wallet exchanger, I use it for trading.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Just around 0.2 bitcoin i saved now. after done sold more than 70% of bitcoin I saved..
I also have 0.275 BTC in my wallet. I thought to sold my coins. But day by day price increasing is tempting me to hold for few days. I will keep one eye on BTC price I regularly check the price. When it is going to fall that time, i will sell my coins. Before I had one target but now I will wait for right time to sell my coins. I hope if we wait for a couple of weeks we can make a good profit.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

I have lost much than what I have earned or saved. Through gambling I have lost more than 25btc, which is quite a big amount for an normal user. But I lost these when the price was around $350. Now if this has happened I could have ended up everything running for my daily food.

Yes that was a waste but you cant go back to what you have done.
And at that time we want to double our bitcoins as fast as we can because of the low value of it.
For now, we could just be wary of this things because of the great value. Every bitcoin will count now though we could still gamble a few for fun.
Saving is really hard considering there is gambling circulating in our forum.
Yes I agree from looking back to your past and just getting regret from it is not a good idea. Failure is sometimes good in your life because they make you tough and provide you an opportunity to learn from it. This is what when people say that make your weakness your strength. So just put down it beneath your foot and stem on it to the success. There is still a great chance.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

5 bitcoins as of now and trying to get more and more every day either by trading or by gambling the only thing I want is that I want 21 btc in my wallet before the end of the year and that is the dream I am chasing for.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Well i think you should do trading with your 2.5btc so that you can make profit from it and it will grow weekly and soon you will have lots of money.

What kind of trading? I don't know too much about it.

I think he is talking about day trading, which means you speculate on bitcoin's value on the very short term. I wouldn't advise doing that cuz it's a gamble really.

However you can read crypto news and speculate on different altcoins. When a certain project is about to release an important product if you buy just before it's likely that the price of that coins will go up.

For example recently MAID developers said they will release a MVP ( minimum viable product) within a week so if you buy now with your 2.5 BTC there is a good chance that your coins will be worth more in a week, the important thing to remember is not to be greedy and always get out with your profit before the price crashes back down.
I think as much as I can to get more bitcoins and me deposit it in investments sites to gain bitcoins even though you need more time to wait but it’s a good chance to save my bitcoins for my future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

5 bitcoins as of now and trying to get more and more every day either by trading or by gambling the only thing I want is that I want 21 btc in my wallet before the end of the year and that is the dream I am chasing for.
This is just my dream that will never become true all in all i earned 9btc from 2years that came from signature campaign and trading and also gambling most of the time i lose my profit from gambling i hope that i can earn as much as your profit im really amaze.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

Unfortunately i dont have any save bitcoin in my wallet, and waiting for my first bitcoin to arrive on my wallet. Im so happy to those who save a lot of bitcoins cause it will definitely make a big change in thier life.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:04:37 AM

Unfortunately i dont have any save bitcoin in my wallet, and waiting for my first bitcoin to arrive on my wallet. Im so happy to those who save a lot of bitcoins cause it will definitely make a big change in thier life.
It's never too late to start saving, now that the price is increasing I think you should be more encourage to save because if you will do that it will increase your savings and probably it will also change your life for the better. Investing bitcoin is a risk, but think also of the reward you can get, if you can calculate that and you believe you have a good chance, go for it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

At the moment I keep bitcoin around 5 btc, everything I get from buying when the price of under $1000, I'm glad because the price was up to $1575 and I can get a good thing about $2500 in just 5 months. but I'm not going to sell now because the price will continue to rise.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Same goes for me. Unfortunately as of now I don't have bitcoin. My goal this year 2017 is to have 1 bitcoin however it is impossible for me to achieve that amount even though I try all the ways I know to get that amount like trading but I have no enough experience, investment but its hard to find a legit and I always end up in scam. Next is gambling but I always end up in lose. The only way I get profit is through this forum but it wasn't enough to fulfill my goal. Sad
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:01:04 AM

Do not wait to receive your first bitcoin. If you want to get a lot of bitcoin and you have a lot of bitcoin deposits in your wallet, you have to work and get a lot of bitcoin
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

I also have 0.275 BTC in my wallet. I thought to sold my coins. But day by day price increasing is tempting me to hold for few days. I will keep one eye on BTC price I regularly check the price. When it is going to fall that time, i will sell my coins. Before I had one target but now I will wait for right time to sell my coins. I hope if we wait for a couple of weeks we can make a good profit.
To be a good trader patience is probably one of the most important characteristics you need to have, there is no point to try to outsmart the market, just wait until the price gets lower and then sell, that way you sell near the top of the market price instead of selling and then losing hundreds of dollars because you sold too soon

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

Not much, which makes me said looking at the rising prices. I don't even have 1 BTC at the moment, but I keep telling myself that owning something is always better than nothing. Maybe by the time Bitcoin reaches $5k I'll have over 1 BTC saved up.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:56:41 PM

5 bitcoin is really a good amount of bitcoin and one can take such a good benefit from it, as one can use for investment . he can also use some of its bitcoin for trading alt coin and he can even save some bitcoin with himself.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:41:59 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I saved around 0.30 btc previously.But due to some emergency situations,i had to sell it.Now im earning a small amount of btc from signature campaigns.I do have a dream of joining 21 BTC group in future.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

I save approx 2 Bitcoin, but I didn't save it and just wait for price up, I use that amount for trading capital so I can increase my Bitcoin, get from profit trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: