Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

Until now I do not have a lot of bitcoin because I am also in the learning phase, still deepen what to do to be able to benefit from bitcoin

Yeah like you, I don't have that much.
I'm just starting to earn and save bitcoin and hope I will reach my target before the year ends.
Trying to do some trading now and it feels good. There's ups and downs for me but I always learn my lessons.
I appreciate your high spirits. It is good that you are not giving up on bitcoins and working hard to earn bitcoins for the future. Your hard work and sincere efforts are obviously going to pay you off in the form of millions or even billions. Keep working hard and stay loyal to bitcoins. You are soon going to rock.
I'm still dependent on bitcoin for my main income, after I quit my main job for some reason, so I always use my bitcoink to pay for my personal needs so I do not have a lot of money because all the bitcoin I get I use to pay for the necessities of life but I always try to get more so it can save bitcoin for the future
You resigned from your job? And just use bitcoin for your daily life? This is very amazing, then what is the bitcoin you have today. i hope you are not wrong with your jobs right now
Nope, I'm leaving my job for some reason not because I want to work full time in bitcoin. Actually working on bitcoin can be done with part-time ? I usually work on bitcoin on a part-time basis while I still have a regular job and I can still manage my time well. After leaving my job. I cannot manage finances, so I just use income from bitcoin to pay for the need

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

I haven't saved any Bitcoins for future I am not rich. No matter how many Bitcoins I get I immediately cash them out.
If somehow, I am able to get 1 Bitcoin I will save it for future and I will sell it when Bitcoins hit $10,000. Good luck y'all.

Even at this point, I believe that we are in early stage so I would advise you not to lose faith and carry on investment from zero if you believe in this technology. We all are optimistic about the future value of Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin is currently undervalued so I don't see any reason for procrastinating the habit of savings. Even if you haven't saved anything, it's not too late if you believe in this technology as I said earlier.
I know its not too late, But I am not that rich like others. If I am able to save 1 bitcoin I will why not? But I cashout the Bitcoins immediately because of my need have to pay bills and all the things.
If I have any bitcoin left after spending it on daily necessities I'll save it for the future, but my earning in bitcoin is only a little, so it's just enough to pay for daily necessities, it looks like we need an additional method to get bitcoin, so we can have extra bitcoins to save Until the future
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:23:37 AM

Well, at this time i might save more than 1 btc. And I think I'll still keep it. I think it can have a high price in the future. I also have a target for bitcoin that I save. Well, but until now I still try to collect it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

Well, at this time i might save more than 1 btc. And I think I'll still keep it. I think it can have a high price in the future. I also have a target for bitcoin that I save. Well, but until now I still try to collect it.
Getting at least 1 BTC Is a already a great achieve because that's a whole number, but we know we will also seek for more and even now
that I have more or less 10 BTC I still want to grow it through trading. I never lose hope that someday I'll be rich even just buy holding it because
as we can see in the value it's increasing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

I haven't saved any Bitcoins for future I am not rich. No matter how many Bitcoins I get I immediately cash them out.
If somehow, I am able to get 1 Bitcoin I will save it for future and I will sell it when Bitcoins hit $10,000. Good luck y'all.

Even at this point, I believe that we are in early stage so I would advise you not to lose faith and carry on investment from zero if you believe in this technology. We all are optimistic about the future value of Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin is currently undervalued so I don't see any reason for procrastinating the habit of savings. Even if you haven't saved anything, it's not too late if you believe in this technology as I said earlier.
I know its not too late, But I am not that rich like others. If I am able to save 1 bitcoin I will why not? But I cashout the Bitcoins immediately because of my need have to pay bills and all the things.
If I have any bitcoin left after spending it on daily necessities I'll save it for the future, but my earning in bitcoin is only a little, so it's just enough to pay for daily necessities, it looks like we need an additional method to get bitcoin, so we can have extra bitcoins to save Until the future

If you really want to save Bitcoins, in that case working for someone who pays in Bitcoin is not the only option. You can work as a regular job and use the fiat salary received to buy Bitcoins. I won't recommend spending your time of any earning option where returns on investments are not good. However, it is highly advised and I am repeating it "Do not invest more than what you can afford to lose if you are earning a living with it".
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:42:45 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

As of now, I'm saving 0.019 BTC but I've cashed out 0.012 due to my school fees. 2.5 BTC is a huge money for me, I didn't yet hold that big amount of money. Speculations in 2017 or later is that there would be another increase value of bitcoin, bitcoin increases the value every month, and this is good for the people who wait and take their risk to receive a big amount of profit.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

As of now, I'm saving 0.019 BTC but I've cashed out 0.012 due to my school fees. 2.5 BTC is a huge money for me, I didn't yet hold that big amount of money. Speculations in 2017 or later is that there would be another increase value of bitcoin, bitcoin increases the value every month, and this is good for the people who wait and take their risk to receive a big amount of profit.
Though you are still a student it is good to start investing now, you are earning and that matters a lot, remember that there
has been a lot of believers who are cashing out big now due to the price increase and this progress will not end here or end now.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Huh

Though you are still a student it is good to start investing now, you are earning and that matters a lot, remember that there
has been a lot of believers who are cashing out big now due to the price increase and this progress will not end here or end now.
As of now I have a 0.1 BTC on my wallet lastly I withdraw 0.045 because I need it as additional investment to my business. Moreover, now due to high amount of bitcoin in the market I save half of my income.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

Huh

As of now I have a 0.1 BTC on my wallet lastly I withdraw 0.045 because I need it as additional investment to my business. Moreover, now due to high amount of bitcoin in the market I save half of my income.
Good job that you are having a good mindset of a wise money manager, just keep at least 20% of your income as a savings so you can have emergency fund once you encounter something serious situations. Just keep up on what you are doing in your business and always thinks to buy the things that you really need and not those wants and for sure you can achieve financial freedom anytime soon.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:03:38 AM

I have a 1.85 BTC I keep in my wallet a few online and do not spend it, I will sell at a higher price and earn some profit, I was lucky because now Bitcoin good price. I think bitcoin will be a promising investment.
I do saved bitcoin, but its just a bit small for now its less than 0.5BTC I will always buy bitcoin even for a small amount of satoshi, accumulation is the thing I did for now. at least I have savings for my future Wink
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:18:18 AM

I have a 1.85 BTC I keep in my wallet a few online and do not spend it, I will sell at a higher price and earn some profit, I was lucky because now Bitcoin good price. I think bitcoin will be a promising investment.
I do saved bitcoin, but its just a bit small for now its less than 0.5BTC I will always buy bitcoin even for a small amount of satoshi, accumulation is the thing I did for now. at least I have savings for my future Wink

I think it's good idea to manage bitcoin, because it doesn't have to be huge amount to save in bitcoin. And if this is done on regular basis it will certainly have better future.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:52:26 AM

Huh
This is much good thing that you have daved about 2.5 btc , Since i myself in thr bitcoin field from long ago but still with the earnings of the 2-3 btc saved only 0.8 btc .
Well here my suggestion for you to make trade with your btc , i am not suggesting you for the altcoins trading . I means to say that only dirrct buy and sell you btc at high ratr and then buy at low rate , this is the basic concept of the btc TRADING .
And if you have no time then it will be better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet instead to  trade because trade needed to make attention and remain active in the market of the fluctuations to make earnings more and more .
Otherwise holding btc is also much profitable According to the future prediction of the price of $10k/btc .
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:12:06 AM

I think it's good idea to manage bitcoin, because it doesn't have to be huge amount to save in bitcoin. And if this is done on regular basis it will certainly have better future.
For me I have a limit because I cannot afford to just continue accumulating bitcoin when I cannot enjoy my life, I have a feeling price will skyrocket soon and I will get a good value of my holdings. Now, when I have enough and I feel contented on it then for sure I will just spend it having fun for the rest of my life, I cannot take that if I die so we have to enjoy what we have.

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

Huh
I have tried my best to save bitcoins.I have been in crypto market for the past one year.I earn bitcoins but i am just selling those bitcoins to meet my family needs as bitcoin is the only source of income for me.I have an idea of joining 21 BTC club just like my friend who has almost saved 20 BTC and he used to say that he could enjoy a happy retired life.
Well, I would say I’m okay with the amount of bitcoin I have. But, we still have to hustle everyday to make more and more right ?

Yep, even if you have 100 worth BTC doesn’t an you should stop, no, keep on hustling for more. Because you cannot estimate what level of lifestyle you are going to lead in near future, having excess amount of bitcoin will not hurt anyone definitely.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:32:04 AM

Huh
I have tried my best to save bitcoins.I have been in crypto market for the past one year.I earn bitcoins but i am just selling those bitcoins to meet my family needs as bitcoin is the only source of income for me.I have an idea of joining 21 BTC club just like my friend who has almost saved 20 BTC and he used to say that he could enjoy a happy retired life.
Well, I would say I’m okay with the amount of bitcoin I have. But, we still have to hustle everyday to make more and more right ?

Yep, even if you have 100 worth BTC doesn’t an you should stop, no, keep on hustling for more. Because you cannot estimate what level of lifestyle you are going to lead in near future, having excess amount of bitcoin will not hurt anyone definitely.

It won't but not having any contentment even if you have that much btc is already a sign of greediness. I mean who wouldn't want a comfortable life for yourself and ypur family right? But sometimes, having that drive to have more isn't really a healthy thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:05:19 AM

Huh

This is not a bad amount of your bitcoin, you can also invest and trade for you to gain bitcoin. As of now I am only have .0023 btc that I am saving, I am just starting since I withdraw it for the last time because of everyday needs. Maybe you can invest and at the same time wait for the price of btc to increase.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:09:15 AM

Well i have a few bitcoins on my cold storage, i also have some btc for buying some stuff or just paying for digital goods. I dont like spending so much bitcoin, i only do it when i have a necessity or i just need to cashout some money for an emergency. I think that holding bitcoin is the best option for any of us, it can gives us much more money than now.
Maybe if i did not wasted all my btc in the past, now i could have much more, but no...
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:09:59 AM

I don't have any Bitcoin saved, but I hopefully will someday. I mean, it would be nice to go back in the past and buy it when it was cheap but we obviously cannot do that so we must go forward and do our best with what we have. Smiley
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

Huh
I've had save just a few of them, I'm just getting started at this business, I only have less than 1 bitcoins. I'm looking forward to gain more and more bitcoins this year and on the future. In order to be wealthly in the future I'm going to continue this things and save more and spend less. I'm setting a goal to have at least 1 bitcoins until the year ends. And I hope that it will come true.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:24:09 AM

I don't have any Bitcoin saved, but I hopefully will someday. I mean, it would be nice to go back in the past and buy it when it was cheap but we obviously cannot do that so we must go forward and do our best with what we have. Smiley
Well, It's nice if we can buy bitcoin when the price is cheap, but unfortunately I know bitcoin when bitcoin price is expensive, so until today I only have 0.05 bitcoin in my wallet, hopefully with trading my bitcoin can increase
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: