Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

I think some people may have tons of Bitcoins if they started in 2010.
Unfortunately I am too stupid to invest since 2013.
Therefore now I do not even have 1 Bitcoin. Sad
Oh, there is nothing to be sad. There are many people still who don’t even know about the bitcoins. They are still not ready to accept bitcoins. Even those who had bitcoins, they gave up on them under pressure when bitcoins were dumping. So just relax and keep investing into bitcoins. Soon you will own numerous bitcoins.
If you will just continue investing in bitcoins then you were not going to have a lot of bitcoins because that is not the best way to earn or get a lot of bitcoins and the best thing that you gonna do is to find a lot of ways to earn bitcoin like investing and trading which is very effect as the other people already try it and it works for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Oh, there is nothing to be sad. There are many people still who don’t even know about the bitcoins. They are still not ready to accept bitcoins. Even those who had bitcoins, they gave up on them under pressure when bitcoins were dumping. So just relax and keep investing into bitcoins. Soon you will own numerous bitcoins.
Motivational talk, I appreciate that, and yes you are right money peoples still does not want to buy bitcoin even they have money, the reason is that those people doesn’t want to get in touch of risk, but risk is the main part of business, it depends on you how you tackle that fear of risk, if you tackled well then you are the boss and if you don’t then it result in suffer, so learn to tackle the risk.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:57:01 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:09:03 AM by Paid Piper

If you will just continue investing in bitcoins then you were not going to have a lot of bitcoins because that is not the best way to earn or get a lot of bitcoins and the best thing that you gonna do is to find a lot of ways to earn bitcoin like investing and trading which is very effect as the other people already try it and it works for them.
but I think if you want to make more profit then you need to invest a good amount of money in bitcoin, otherwise you cannot make such a good profit from bitcoin.  in fact the price of bitcoin is more that 4000$ therefore you need to invest a good amount of money so as to get some decent  profit.
syaripudin

Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

I save a few bitcoins only, currently I have not focused on storage 100℅ because there are still many needs I have to meet, I think it needs economic stability that we have to store all the BTC we have, hope I'll be able to save all the bitcoin wings So that I can make more profit, yes that's my hope and I'm sure everyone will think like that. By storing all the bitcoin we have I am sure we will definitely get a bigger profit. Because the price of bitcoin that until now there is no one to compete.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:55:50 AM

but I think if you want to make more profit then you need to invest a good amount of money in bitcoin, otherwise you cannot make such a good profit from bitcoin.
correct investing in bitcoin is very profitable more bitcoin saved makes more income in the long run, but me i do not have save bitcoin because i am actively spend my bitcoin since i am only earner of bitcoin and not an investor due to my salary is not enough to cover the expenses of my family every month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:02:14 AM

Since I was newly in this kind of job, for now I was not earn income or profit. But I hope that when I reach Jr. Member position I got a job to be one of the  bitcoin earner. I join to this kind of work because I just want to have an extra income.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:36:39 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
It is amazing that you have saved such a great count of bitcoin. Because nowadays, your bitcoin saved is really worth that big count. Well, in my part, I just have saved enough to sustain my needs because I have already spent my earnings into important things that really need to be done and will used up a large amount of money. I have saved a little bit big a summation of 45% maybe from my initial savings. But I do not regret and worry about that because I know that I can regain that amount I have spent.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:30:57 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh
It is amazing that you have saved such a great count of bitcoin. Because nowadays, your bitcoin saved is really worth that big count. Well, in my part, I just have saved enough to sustain my needs because I have already spent my earnings into important things that really need to be done and will used up a large amount of money. I have saved a little bit big a summation of 45% maybe from my initial savings. But I do not regret and worry about that because I know that I can regain that amount I have spent.
Continue to accumulate and consider bitcoin as your retirement plan, there is bigger benefits you can get here than investing in other forms of business because here it's an invention that could change the world so people will eventually adopt it especially when the government will regulate it and will not put a strict rules. Juts calm down and focus on the future, save and save then just don't touch it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

Huh
Continue to accumulate and consider bitcoin as your retirement plan, there is bigger benefits you can get here than investing in other forms of business because here it's an invention that could change the world so people will eventually adopt it especially when the government will regulate it and will not put a strict rules. Juts calm down and focus on the future, save and save then just don't touch it.
Don't just go buy and buy or save and save because if you will do it then you don't have a clear plan for your bitcoins. If you want to have a sure path then you need to execute a plan and make it work, if you want to earn a certain money then make a target amount for it so you can have a chance to earn it and not go blindly and just keep doing and not even touching your bitcoins even when the price is a right time to sell.
Cazkys

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:33:25 AM

Right now I don’t yet have a 1 Bitcoin only satoshi’s which is the smaller denomination of Bitcoin. Well before I have several chances to get Bitcoins but the problem is I let it slide and got scammed before,  now im a bit frustrated over myself for ignoring it. That’s why currently I'm doing investing in some ICO, signature campaign and micro services etc... to gain more satoshis, slow it maybe and the amounts that I receive are too low but since the price of Bitcoins increase these satoshi’s will worth a lot I the future.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

I have at least 1.5 bitcoin right now and I saved it from joining signature campaign and from trading. I also tried investing from ICO and just for it to profit. I know I have only few btc as of the moment and bitcoin price right now is not looking good but I have grown my iron ballz in holding bitcoin so I am not worried with what is happening right now.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

I have at least 1.5 bitcoin right now and I saved it from joining signature campaign and from trading. I also tried investing from ICO and just for it to profit. I know I have only few btc as of the moment and bitcoin price right now is not looking good but I have grown my iron ballz in holding bitcoin so I am not worried with what is happening right now.

Ya sure.Their is nothing to worry about the price loss of bitcoin Equvalent to dollar.The price of bitcoin is like a roller coaster.Once it will increase and once it will reduce.Use both the option.If the price reduce means,use to brought the  bulk amount of bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin is raise to the moon means,Sell all your holding Bitcoin.You will get very huge profit.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

At this time i have about 6 btc, 3 btc i got from mining with 3 unit bitmain S7, the rest i got from trading, join ICO and gambling. I hope the price keeps increasing so I can get rich  Wink

Wow that's a lot brother.
I can say you're lucky in mining to get that amount not everyone can profit that in mining. What coin did you mined?Hope you just hold it as the current price really hurts our eyes.
As for me I just own some satoshis and hoping over time I can earn my target amount.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Rasel5209

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.
I have little in the wallet because my bitcoin is on gambling site LOL
I don't like gambling site and don't like btc hold. i don't keep btc in my wallet. always i like buy other alt coin. btc price always up and down and alt coin price is up. i find good coin that future is good and buy this time for some time and growth satoshi. i like it lol.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

A bit sad for me because right now my all bitcoin saving has gone,i have saved upto 1.2 btc in the past maximum but due to some problems in my real life i had to cash them out and now i have nill balance in my wallet but that has helped me alot.I hope i reach 1btc again very soon and do hard work for that.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

Well due to ICO bans in china and btc value going down to 2.9k many people will tell you to give up the idea . I'll personally take advantage of these events and buy more btc with a lower price so when it'll go up again i'll be making good profit.

SilverKan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

I do not have big amount of bitcoin saved because in my status i really need money to spend and to add for my daily expenses but in the help of bitcoin i think in the future i can save more bitcoin as my investment.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

I do not have big amount of bitcoin saved because in my status i really need money to spend and to add for my daily expenses but in the help of bitcoin i think in the future i can save more bitcoin as my investment.
I agree with you, sometimes we are force to cash out our saved bitcoin to sustain our daily expenses and I think it's not bad at all because it's our money and we need to spend our money to buy our needs and in order to survive. Sometimes we used it for emergency purposes. It shows us how bitcoin is very important especially for our finances. On the other hand, I only have small amount of bitcoin right now, some of it are in trading sites and some are on my wallet.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

I don't even hae as much as half a bitcoin in my wallet. I'm poor yes. Sad
It's good to know that you have such plan. With the current bitcoin price I think it's best for you to buy now if you are planning tohave more btc. I am sensing that the price will be going up anytime now an that could be a nice profit for you if ever.
I don't yet save bitcoin because i am still waiting for my money causes of my hard work and efforts in bitcoin. I just need some plan and inspiration to motivated me.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

I don't even hae as much as half a bitcoin in my wallet. I'm poor yes. Sad
It's good to know that you have such plan. With the current bitcoin price I think it's best for you to buy now if you are planning tohave more btc. I am sensing that the price will be going up anytime now an that could be a nice profit for you if ever.
I don't yet save bitcoin because i am still waiting for my money causes of my hard work and efforts in bitcoin. I just need some plan and inspiration to motivated me.
Well mate the price of the bitcoin is so high so it is very difficult to buy bitcoin today but it is good o see you doing hard work for It and I am sure soon you will be able to buy bitcoin there are a lot of sources to make bitcoin n for yourself such as investing, trading, and joining signature campaign so it is now easy but you need to be patient and you need to wait for the long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: