Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

I don't have that much Bitcoin inside of my Bitcoin Wallet because I like to spend them instead of holding it. Bitcoin is a regular payment platform to me so I don't really care for the price of it. As long as Bitcoin is actually worth something (whatever the coin value is) then it could get transferred to another person without the need of a central authority trying to manipulate the transaction. Bitcoin isn't hacked as much as well so that's also a plus when doing Bitcoin transactions online.

That's the same thing as what I'm doing. I tend to hold bitcoin also instead of trading it. Instead of investing in such invesyment program, I tend to put my savings in bitcoin since I believe that it can have a future to grow more, more than its current value.
holding bitcoin for long term really required full of patient and quite large free money to store. as whenever you see the bitcoin increased you will always hit to sell it all instead to wait a little longer , for example when the price from $100 up to $300 , $300 to $500 , $500 to $800 and $800 to $1,200 now.

every time you will always want to sellit all , and i have done it when the price move from $400 to $600.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

It's amazing how low the average balance is of the people responding here. I guess I shoudln't expect all the people who are loaded to come in and say "I have 50, 100, 5000 bitcoin saved!" But the fact that so many people can't save enough to have 1 bitcoin is astonishing to me. You all need to stop spending money on the stupid shit people sell here!

The way bitcoin price has been moving, 1 bitcoin today could be 2 tomorrow. Why spend at all?!
It is not really surprising 500 bitcoins at this time are something close to 600k dollars someone having that amount of money in bitcoin probably has a lot more money than that most people have little or no savings so it is not unexpected to see low amounts of bitcoin for most users.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vyki00

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:03:45 PM

I still have very few coins. More precisely, there is not even one full coin yet. Only 0,6 Bitcoin. I recently found out about this cryptocurrency and decided to invest in it
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

I actually have none saved and i just checked my blockchain account and i have used about 20 BTC to transact some business and i reckon that if i had saved them rather for the shitty business, I would have had a lot of money by now.
but to me i have a good amount of bitcoin, as i have some of them from trading alt coin while i earned some of them from signature campaign. although the signature campaign is still negligible but hope a time will come when my income from signature campaign will also increase.
wxa7115

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

I haven't saved any number of bitcoins till now. Past week I have started to use bitcoin and faucets have given small earnings. Now as campaigns are available for newbie I believe soon I'll start saving bitcoin.
There are many more methods of getting bitcoin than faucets or signature campaigns, if you can just buy bitcoin then do it since that is the fastest way to get bitcoin, if you can’t then you could get a job or a second job, also you could offer your skills, services an your products and earn bitcoin that way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
icecum

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

Kinda small, around 0.05 maybe... And i've spent it to buy some steam wallet because paying with bitcoins were a lot more cheaper than to pay with fiat, even with the Tx fee attached.

agree with this, i saved bitcoin because it much easier and much cheaper than my fiat money exchange to emoney(PP,Skrill,Pm) to buy anything online
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Kinda small, around 0.05 maybe... And i've spent it to buy some steam wallet because paying with bitcoins were a lot more cheaper than to pay with fiat, even with the Tx fee attached.

agree with this, i saved bitcoin because it much easier and much cheaper than my fiat money exchange to emoney(PP,Skrill,Pm) to buy anything online
If you're dealing with amounts that small, it won't be any cheaper at all and probably more expensive.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

So far im starting to collect as many btc as i can until december. My target is to have 1 btc on that time ,and know that holding is worth it on that month. Hoping btc will achieved the $3k price before the year ends.
to me as i am mostly interested in trading alt coin, therefore i have already a good amount of bitcoin, i really earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading different bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

It's amazing how low the average balance is of the people responding here. I guess I shoudln't expect all the people who are loaded to come in and say "I have 50, 100, 5000 bitcoin saved!" But the fact that so many people can't save enough to have 1 bitcoin is astonishing to me. You all need to stop spending money on the stupid shit people sell here!

The way bitcoin price has been moving, 1 bitcoin today could be 2 tomorrow. Why spend at all?!
It is not really surprising 500 bitcoins at this time are something close to 600k dollars someone having that amount of money in bitcoin probably has a lot more money than that most people have little or no savings so it is not unexpected to see low amounts of bitcoin for most users.
it is really a big big big amount, i think if i will found such amount of bitcoin it will really change my whole life style. i am hopeful that a time will come when i will also have such amount of bitcoin.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

it is really a big big big amount, i think if i will found such amount of bitcoin it will really change my whole life style. i am hopeful that a time will come when i will also have such amount of bitcoin.

Majority of people who have huge stash of Bitcoin won't dare to post here in the thread.  They would rather enjoy their time spending on some profit generating ventures or have fun themselves.  So you won't be seeing them post here.  Aside from that I guess those who are working to get paid in Bitcoin will be the one who will gladly share their stash here Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

Majority of people who have huge stash of Bitcoin won't dare to post here in the thread.  They would rather enjoy their time spending on some profit generating ventures or have fun themselves.  So you won't be seeing them post here.  Aside from that I guess those who are working to get paid in Bitcoin will be the one who will gladly share their stash here Smiley
That is right. Those people who have a lot of bitcoins will remain silent and they will not show or tell us how many bitcoins they already saved because it is risky for them because they are also concerned with their security. Most of the people who have an average amount of bitcoins always share their savings because they feel happy with it and it causes for them to grind more while those rich bitcoin users are just watching us.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

To this time it is necessary to work. Everyone can achieve the set goals.
I now have 3 bitcoins. But I work to make them much more

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

Maybe there are about 0.1bitcoin who say store in wallet,. As a reserve fund for my trading.
wxa7115

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

If you're dealing with amounts that small, it won't be any cheaper at all and probably more expensive.
If the fees are really high in his country there is the chance bitcoin is still cheaper than any other form of payment in his country, but you are right microtransactions in bitcoin seems to be a thing of the past with the ever increasing fees the miners charge at us.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Buddy what you have done is really good. Saving 25% of your salary in bitcoin is really a good decision. Its just like investing 25% of your salary in savings bank account. I did a foolish thing 2 years back by joining in 2 cloud mining site. In that one went offline during the bitcoin halving time and the other site pays very little like claiming in faucets.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

I have saved 2 btc till date and hoping to get some more in coming days as I keep on buying them when I feel that price is good to buy and save it for the future as its more worth to save money in bitcoins instead of saving them in banks where the returns are too low.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

I have saved 2 btc till date and hoping to get some more in coming days as I keep on buying them when I feel that price is good to buy and save it for the future as its more worth to save money in bitcoins instead of saving them in banks where the returns are too low.

That is a good amount to have in wallet as I am sure that most of the users on this forum would be struggling to have even one full btc in their wallet but if you have capital to buy bitcoins then its a totally different story but not all can afford to do that.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

tango99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:15:55 PM

Now I have only 3.45 bitcoins. It's still very small and I plan to collect a few more coins. I'll just keep them. And the rest - I will spend
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

Now I have only 3.45 bitcoins. It's still very small and I plan to collect a few more coins. I'll just keep them. And the rest - I will spend
You're doing well if you already have 3+some BTC in your possession, and it sounds like you have a good plan laid out for your future within the Bitcoin economy. I wish you good luck with your endeavors.

I have something like 2 BTC owned right now, but it's nothing much and it varies between being in fiat and BTC since I trade on the market alot these days.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

i have also a decent amount of bitcoin and most of them i have earned from trading altcoin. as i have a good experience in trading alt coin therefore for most of the time i earned money from trading, although i have earned a little amount of bitcoin from signature campaign but still i am earning a good number of bitcoin from trading alt coin .

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: