Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:41:50 PM

I think you need to by more now sir for you havr many bitcoib in the future. We all know that the price of bitcoin is still increasing so what more in the near future. Just stay patient in everything and you can get what you want soon. Take time on your plan sir.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 12:06:10 AM by Saichoukyushin

I think you need to by more now sir for you havr many bitcoib in the future. We all know that the price of bitcoin is still increasing so what more in the near future. Just stay patient in everything and you can get what you want soon. Take time on your plan sir.
It matters how much bitcoins you saved ,you need more but you dont need to spend all your money on it or saved. Hold it if you not need and just sell some if you need . We don't need to say our savings ,just focus on your bitcoins how can you save more.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

I think my total investment are around 1BTC.. Total loss from liquidated trades around 30%. Planning to trade safe now ,goodbye margin trading.

Good choice, we really can't have a stable percentage in trading. But if you think that you will be having good results without margin trading it's up to you. I'm always ending up with frustrations before because I can rake almost 10 bitcoin before but I ended up only with 2 bitcoin but I don't regret it, just a lesson learned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:44:11 AM

I haven't saved any Bitcoins for future I am not rich. No matter how many Bitcoins I get I immediately cash them out.
If somehow, I am able to get 1 Bitcoin I will save it for future and I will sell it when Bitcoins hit $10,000. Good luck y'all.

I think almost like you, I spent a lot, I just calculated I spent about 1.38 btc in the last 6 months, but now I do not regret it, how would I know this price will increase so much?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

I don't save btc and I don't suggest for btc save. If you save btc you can make profit but if you buy other altcoin with btc. You can make double profit. So I tell first buy btc then buy altcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

Until now I do not have a lot of bitcoin because I am also in the learning phase, still deepen what to do to be able to benefit from bitcoin

Yeah like you, I don't have that much.
I'm just starting to earn and save bitcoin and hope I will reach my target before the year ends.
Trying to do some trading now and it feels good. There's ups and downs for me but I always learn my lessons.
I appreciate your high spirits. It is good that you are not giving up on bitcoins and working hard to earn bitcoins for the future. Your hard work and sincere efforts are obviously going to pay you off in the form of millions or even billions. Keep working hard and stay loyal to bitcoins. You are soon going to rock.
SidETH

Activity: 116
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:35:40 PM

To be honest, I find the majority of the amounts mentioned very low...
Expected more early adopters here.

It shows how unevenly devided this world really is (in terms of living costs). 1 btc makes no difference here, heck even 10 btc won't make me able to retire by a long run. It would take in the region of a 1000 btc Huh
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

It shows how unevenly devided this world really is (in terms of living costs). 1 btc makes no difference here, heck even 10 btc won't make me able to retire by a long run. It would take in the region of a 1000 btc Huh
Everyone has our own target and the bigger the better but right now we are still in the accumulation stage as we all
know price will even rise more as bitcoin continues to exist. We don't actually save and focus on the number but we are looking
for the total value before we cash out, even if we save like 10 BTC and the price will turn to $1,000,000 each, I think it would be alright.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
Such a great count. It may be an implication that you really have hold into your bitcoin to reach such count you have right now. In my position, I have just saved enough to sustain my needs and to help my mother. I first spending my bitcoin on useful things so that when I gof finished with these stuffs, I can save a bigger percentage than what I am holding right now. But saving and investing keeps my bitcoin alive so I do not worry about my bitcoin status because I know that this may come into a higher value. On your situation, I suggest you to better save a big part of it and just spend some for investments to make it growing.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

Everyone has our own target and the bigger the better but right now we are still in the accumulation stage as we all
know price will even rise more as bitcoin continues to exist. We don't actually save and focus on the number but we are looking
for the total value before we cash out, even if we save like 10 BTC and the price will turn to $1,000,000 each, I think it would be alright.
but i do not have such an target but i want to continue earning bitcoin bitcoin and to support my family, in fact i am really making a good amont of money from bitcoin and i just want to cintinue earnin such amount from trading which has really changed my life too much.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

My advice, dont take it today, bitcoins are increasing, and 2.5 bitcoins are a lot of money do no waste it. It is a good start of investment,  bitcoins are pumping thiese past few days and I know it will continue even more in the upcoming days. If I had that much coins I'm wealth future is on front of me, dont waste that head start. I only have less than 1 btc because I'm just starting for this business and I'm hoping to be a wealth person that's why I'm doing this job.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

Huh

My advice, dont take it today, bitcoins are increasing, and 2.5 bitcoins are a lot of money do no waste it. It is a good start of investment,  bitcoins are pumping thiese past few days and I know it will continue even more in the upcoming days. If I had that much coins I'm wealth future is on front of me, dont waste that head start. I only have less than 1 btc because I'm just starting for this business and I'm hoping to be a wealth person that's why I'm doing this job.
In my opinion, you should also reward yourself and your decision is right, take something to really feel the success, the price will rise and you can still ride if you buy after a possible dump that could happen. It's a cycle, buy low and sell high and that is regardless if you are a long term or short term holder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:12:26 AM

Are you serious 1000 btc? Well even if you hold 10 btc in today's time and retire after 10 years this amount will suffice more than enough for the normal survival . Unless you want to buy everything on your retirement best things in life than it becomes a personal choice. I hope you do hold some btc with you.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

1000 BTC?! That's currently $4m which is already waaay more than how much one needs to retire in most countries. If price one day touches $1m, even 1 BTC will be enough to retire in many places worldwide.

Under construction.
SidETH

Activity: 116
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

1000 BTC?! That's currently $4m which is already waaay more than how much one needs to retire in most countries. If price one day touches $1m, even 1 BTC will be enough to retire in many places worldwide.

Hmm. Let's say $4000 per bitcoin now. That is 1000 x 4000 = $4.000.000.
I'm now 31 years old and hope to reach 85. That's 54 years to go.
4.000.000 / 54 = $74.000 per year. Not mentioning inflation.
To western European standards that's a very 'average' income.

When bitcoin becomes $40.000 each, it would take 100 coins.
More like 200 to be comfortable...

I can see $40.000 in the future (pre 2025). $400.000 not so much...
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Until now I do not have a lot of bitcoin because I am also in the learning phase, still deepen what to do to be able to benefit from bitcoin

I'm just starting to earn and save bitcoin and hope I will reach my target before the year ends.
Trying to do some trading now and it feels good. There's ups and downs for me but I always learn my lessons.
I appreciate your high spirits. It is good that you are not giving up on bitcoins and working hard to earn bitcoins for the future. Your hard work and sincere efforts are obviously going to pay you off in the form of millions or even billions. Keep working hard and stay loyal to bitcoins. You are soon going to rock.
I'm still dependent on bitcoin for my main income, after I quit my main job for some reason, so I always use my bitcoink to pay for my personal needs so I do not have a lot of money because all the bitcoin I get I use to pay for the necessities of life but I always try to get more so it can save bitcoin for the future
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

I'm still dependent on bitcoin for my main income, after I quit my main job for some reason, so I always use my bitcoink to pay for my personal needs so I do not have a lot of money because all the bitcoin I get I use to pay for the necessities of life but I always try to get more so it can save bitcoin for the future
You resigned from your job? And just use bitcoin for your daily life? This is very amazing, then what is the bitcoin you have today. i hope you are not wrong with your jobs right now

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

Huh
I have tried my best to save bitcoins.I have been in crypto market for the past one year.I earn bitcoins but i am just selling those bitcoins to meet my family needs as bitcoin is the only source of income for me.I have an idea of joining 21 BTC club just like my friend who has almost saved 20 BTC and he used to say that he could enjoy a happy retired life.

To be frankly here, it's really difficult to save btc these days because price is growing and growing. Dreaming about having 25 to 50 btc is quite a hard feat especially because the supply and demand and demand is getting higher and higher. If This was 2013 to 2015, we can save such amount but it's different now. I will be happy if I save up to 20 BTC before 25 years old and start some business in the real world enjoy and return the blessings to those who are in need but saving 1 is difficult if you're just doing campaigns, signature and social. I must learn all of the aspects on how can I earn more BTC in order to store a lot of it. Quite a rocky road . Grin

lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

I haven't saved any Bitcoins for future I am not rich. No matter how many Bitcoins I get I immediately cash them out.
If somehow, I am able to get 1 Bitcoin I will save it for future and I will sell it when Bitcoins hit $10,000. Good luck y'all.

Even at this point, I believe that we are in early stage so I would advise you not to lose faith and carry on investment from zero if you believe in this technology. We all are optimistic about the future value of Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin is currently undervalued so I don't see any reason for procrastinating the habit of savings. Even if you haven't saved anything, it's not too late if you believe in this technology as I said earlier.

I know its not too late, But I am not that rich like others. If I am able to save 1 bitcoin I will why not? But I cashout the Bitcoins immediately because of my need have to pay bills and all the things.

best of luck but i think if you rely on just one income or earn and don't earn from different sources than it will very hard for you to earn 1 bitcoin. and the only rule to being rich is never afraid to take risk. you must have to try trading along signature campaign.

I do not rely on one thing, But I cannot save that much Smiley, I will start my saving in Bitcoin but I have some fear that I will lose my money because it is not volatile.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Even at this point, I believe that we are in early stage so I would advise you not to lose faith and carry on investment from zero if you believe in this technology. We all are optimistic about the future value of Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin is currently undervalued so I don't see any reason for procrastinating the habit of savings. Even if you haven't saved anything, it's not too late if you believe in this technology as I said earlier.
I know its not too late, But I am not that rich like others. If I am able to save 1 bitcoin I will why not? But I cashout the Bitcoins immediately because of my need have to pay bills and all the things.
Yeah the same as I do, if I have income from other jobs I certainly will save and withhold income from my bitcoin for the future. But I just rely on earnings in bitcoin so I can not holding bitcoin for too long. Because I have to use the income for daily purposes. So I do not have a lot of bitcoin deposits in my wallet right now
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: