Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:24:41 PM

I have not save any Bitcoin yet since I just started my Campaign. But hopefully, i could make it bigger as the people here gives advice on how to spend bitcoins.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

I don't even have a single Bitcoin saved. My current holdings are in fiat as I believe that a crash is imminent, if not now before $7,000 and I want to be safe rather than sorry.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

To be honest i have no bitcoins at all at the moment, i have put all my trust in altcoins. However i am planning to buy and hold bitcoins as well - perhaps when the next price drops happens Tongue.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

I don't even hae as much as half a bitcoin in my wallet. I'm poor yes. Sad
It's good to know that you have such plan. With the current bitcoin price I think it's best for you to buy now if you are planning tohave more btc. I am sensing that the price will be going up anytime now an that could be a nice profit for you if ever.
I don't yet save bitcoin because i am still waiting for my money causes of my hard work and efforts in bitcoin. I just need some plan and inspiration to motivated me.
I have same thing still unable to save bitcoins because using for many settling things around me now doing work for some saving because its always works and give good dividend for saving many members here earning some good amount with signature campaigns and trading hope this will works for me also and I will able to have good amount in future
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:11:57 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I don't have any savings from now because i need it to pay my tuition fee in college that's the reason why i save my bitcoins so i could pay my tuition fee in college. I also used my savings to buy the cool stuffs that i wanted without any hesitate. Saving your bitcoin is a good habit because you can really buy the stuffs that you want using your savings.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

I can only say, "Not enough!"... I am trying to save as much as I could... but equally important is to try spending whenever possible... Spend and immediately buy back is not going to make you lose money and will help the bitcoin economy to move forward.
If you want to saved more bitcoin in the future, you must also consider on dealing with earning or at for you to earn. Becasue the nest way for people to save is by dealing with earning and profit in the future. So why not make the partial of your Bitcoin as a form of saving so you cod actually earn with the used of your Bitcoin and deal with more profit in the future.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

It is my first to participated on signature campaign and if earn enoug bitcoins maybe i will hold it and take a time to rise the value of bitcoin or the altcoins that giving by the campaign.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:17:38 PM

It is my first to participated on signature campaign and if earn enoug bitcoins maybe i will hold it and take a time to rise the value of bitcoin or the altcoins that giving by the campaign.

of course will get bonus altcoin if you follow the signatures in accordance with the rules specified.
after that new we will be able to feel the result of bounty because I also this first follow an ico
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:28:30 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

I just starting to excell to save bitcoins so i learned that hoarding is the most safe way of keeping our bitcoin and just wait for the value to increase but investments will make your coins double just make preparations to avoid  and counter the risk but to take the higher the risk of an investment, the more potential for higher return.
nellakarisma

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:49:40 PM

Huh

I just starting to excell to save bitcoins so i learned that hoarding is the most safe way of keeping our bitcoin and just wait for the value to increase but investments will make your coins double just make preparations to avoid  and counter the risk but to take the higher the risk of an investment, the more potential for higher return.

the safest way is by way of investment and waiting for the price to rise.
unlike ICO investments that are full of risks but also provide very little profit.
but the way of bitcoin investment with just waiting for it I prefer it because of the security level is more mainstream and the results can also be very much
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

Huh

unlike ICO investments that are full of risks but also provide very little profit.
but the way of bitcoin investment with just waiting for it I prefer it because of the security level is more mainstream and the results can also be very much
ICO investments is not full risks because it is up to you on how are you going to minimize the risk. If you are going to do some research first to make sure that you will invest in a great investment then you will have an assurance that you will invest in a great ICO project that seems that have a great potential in the market.
nellakarisma

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:46 AM

Huh

ICO investments is not full risks because it is up to you on how are you going to minimize the risk. If you are going to do some research first to make sure that you will invest in a great investment then you will have an assurance that you will invest in a great ICO project that seems that have a great potential in the market.

in the analysis that makes me feel it is not time to invest in an ICO.
because I am still a process of analyzing an ICO so that later can invest there.
right now there are so many ICO projects that make me re-think to invest there.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:23:10 AM

All of my earnings from campaigns and other fields is still in my wallet. This includes as well those funds that i invested right from my fiat wallet. I am not spending nor planning to. But of course it's not quite enough and I am not reaching my goal amount yet. I think one important thing to constantly make it grow is at least making a goal in certain digit in specific time.

webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:30:55 AM

I just got here.I got nothing for now.Bit if ever i will be having some.I plan to save it for future reasons.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

I just got here.I got nothing for now.Bit if ever i will be having some.I plan to save it for future reasons.
That's very good, I hope you'll still do your plan when you begin holding, don't follow those people who love to cash out
and regret in the end. Regardless on how you get your bitcoins, just always remember that it's good to save some for the future.

STUDENTCOIN