Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:35:13 AM

I'm in this, GSW in Game 6. Let's bet it on Smiley
Exciting series it is unlike the Eastern Conference Finals.
It will be a surprise if the OKC again will upset the warriors. Seeing their previous games warriors have not really dominated the thunder and as we just witnessed with their series against the spurs they have improved their defense that they have not done before. This series will surely be exciting to watch. Mark my word. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:55:48 AM

It will be a surprise if the OKC again will upset the warriors. Seeing their previous games warriors have not really dominated the thunder and as we just witnessed with their series against the spurs they have improved their defense that they have not done before. This series will surely be exciting to watch. Mark my word. Grin
We'll see. Meanwhile, the Miami forced a Game 7 so we have to wait for a few more days before we can see the start of the East Finals.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:15:27 AM

We'll see. Meanwhile, the Miami forced a Game 7 so we have to wait for a few more days before we can see the start of the East Finals.
I am hoping that hassan whiteside will play in game 7. He is really needed to protect the rim, if you look at the over/under now, you can notice that it is quite low, does it implies that hassan will play game 7? I really don't know but regardless, I will be with miami all the way.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

I am hoping that hassan whiteside will play in game 7. He is really needed to protect the rim, if you look at the over/under now, you can notice that it is quite low, does it implies that hassan will play game 7? I really don't know but regardless, I will be with miami all the way.

I think there are reports that Whiteside won't be able to play. Probably the reason for the low odds is the recent strong games by Dragic.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:00:36 AM

miami will play it hard I think game 7 will be a deciding game for this semis from the east if wade and dragic continue to play together I'm seeing them playing with cavs in the east finals i also hoping that whiteside to play this coming game 7 for more exciting fight.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

miami will play it hard I think game 7 will be a deciding game for this semis from the east if wade and dragic continue to play together I'm seeing them playing with cavs in the east finals i also hoping that whiteside to play this coming game 7 for more exciting fight.

Miami has the heart of a champion, it's in their aura despite Lebron leaving them to go back to the Cavs so they'll definitely give in a good fight. See what happened during their previous series. The won games 6 and 7 against Charlotte so it's look like they'll do it again against the Raptors.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:19:08 PM

Miami has the heart of a champion, it's in their aura despite Lebron leaving them to go back to the Cavs so they'll definitely give in a good fight. See what happened during their previous series. The won games 6 and 7 against Charlotte so it's look like they'll do it again against the Raptors.
I agree, they can win this game 7. Like what coach spo said they like the competition so that simply imply that they will play harder in game 7 to give all they got. I think with the line up in game 6, it is very effective and if raptors would not adjust then there is a big chance miami can win the series.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:51:49 PM

I agree, they can win this game 7. Like what coach spo said they like the competition so that simply imply that they will play harder in game 7 to give all they got. I think with the line up in game 6, it is very effective and if raptors would not adjust then there is a big chance miami can win the series.

Miami played small ball, with Winslow being the starting center at 6'7" so fasten the pace and luckily it paid off.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:41:02 PM

The betting for the series will end just before the tip off of the 1st game.

3 bets so far. 2 OKCs for Game 7 and 1 GSW for Game 6.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:12:05 PM

But isn't it going to be a home court for the Raptors? That'd make Raptors on a slight home court advantage. Not that I'm hoping for them to win, but there is a high chance though. This is probably going to be an exciting match.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:27:05 PM

lets go okc i know you can beat the number 1 seed which is the gsw.
battle of shooters at those fast guards.. if gsw have curry and thompson.
okc has westbrook and durant,  lets get it on.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:16:41 AM

But isn't it going to be a home court for the Raptors? That'd make Raptors on a slight home court advantage. Not that I'm hoping for them to win, but there is a high chance though. This is probably going to be an exciting match.

Yes Raptors has the homecourt advantage but they got DWade for Miami who has the heart of the champion. He hit clutch shots against Charlotte as well even after being down 2-3.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:32:24 AM

Yes Raptors has the homecourt advantage but they got DWade for Miami who has the heart of the champion. He hit clutch shots against Charlotte as well even after being down 2-3.
Miami will take this last game seriously, the better who handles the game is going to be a winner in this series. I always rely on miami because they are veterans and clutch. I am counting on D Wade and Goran to be more aggressive and keep attacking the paint to get biyombo on early foul trouble.
Finestream

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:15:18 PM

Base on my observation, majority of the posters in this thread are miami backers. I hope this will help miami to win the series the good vibes you are doing right now must be heard by the team as they are playing in the road for a do or die game.

Playing in the road especially in game 7 is hard, toronto raptors fans has been crazy ever since as they want break their playoff drought success. Now that they have already break it in the 1st round, I can say that the NBA will give this game to the Miami Heat to face best friend lebron. I am expecting the refs to favor miami in this last game of the series, so WADE ML is the bet here.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:46:10 PM

Base on my observation, majority of the posters in this thread are miami backers. I hope this will help miami to win the series the good vibes you are doing right now must be heard by the team as they are playing in the road for a do or die game.

Playing in the road especially in game 7 is hard, toronto raptors fans has been crazy ever since as they want break their playoff drought success. Now that they have already break it in the 1st round, I can say that the NBA will give this game to the Miami Heat to face best friend lebron. I am expecting the refs to favor miami in this last game of the series, so WADE ML is the bet here.

Haha, good logic favoring Miami. Yes, it will draw a lot of attention if Cavs eventually face Miami in the next round. Good for business.

Finestream

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:54:01 AM

Haha, good logic favoring Miami. Yes, it will draw a lot of attention if Cavs eventually face Miami in the next round. Good for business.

Damn, I was wrong with my prediction. Wade was not able to take his team in the east finals to meet bron2. However, that would be fine with me because I know wade will be calling his bestfriend bron after the game to avenge their losses. I am not really interested in watching this east finals as I know already the result.

Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna sweep Lowly and company and that what's make this series so boring to watch.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:58:19 AM

Damn, I was wrong with my prediction. Wade was not able to take his team in the east finals to meet bron2. However, that would be fine with me because I know wade will be calling his bestfriend bron after the game to avenge their losses. I am not really interested in watching this east finals as I know already the result.

Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna sweep Lowly and company and that what's make this series so boring to watch.
all of us here thinks that wade can dominate this game 7 and face to face with his old buddy lebron but lowry shows how raptors can play the balls what a shame to all of us who predicts for miami but looking on the next round sweep or win at least one game against cavs if nba will needed some income from this finals from the east.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:12:40 AM

all of us here thinks that wade can dominate this game 7 and face to face with his old buddy lebron but lowry shows how raptors can play the balls what a shame to all of us who predicts for miami but looking on the next round sweep or win at least one game against cavs if nba will needed some income from this finals from the east.
So I guess all of us are losers here. Cry

Don't worry brothers, we can win in the next series by betting on cavaliers. What we need to do now is just move on and forget.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:28:58 AM

Go on cleaveland cavaliers for the EAST Final!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:59:37 AM

So I guess all of us are losers here. Cry

Don't worry brothers, we can win in the next series by betting on cavaliers. What we need to do now is just move on and forget.

It doesn't seem to be much of a profit, as the odds on the Cavaliers are pretty low. If you bet on them at nitrogensports, you only get your bet multiplied by 1.134.

I'd bet small amounts on the underdogs, the raptors, as it is possible that they can win. Of course, it will be hard, but if they do your bet will be multiplied by quite a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: