Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:21:30 AM

Betting page will close just minutes before the start of Game 1.
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series
good luck to all of us who's betting for both teams.

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Every player has its off game, we can call game 1 as off game for smith but he will definitely step up in game 2. The ball rotation of cleveland cavaliers is not well in game 1 as the warriors have more assist compared to the cavaliers, they don't have a good communication in the floor in game 1.

I think Cavaliers defensive plan was good enough but their offense sucked. When Matthew Dellavedova hits Andre Iguodala below the belt in Game 1 the table change for Golden State Warriors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

Golden State Warriors played good and naturally that's why it finished at winning by 15 points.Cleveland Cavaliers on the other hands adopted worst or inappropriate strategy which let it at loss.I think it is good start of the series and now chances of Golden State Warriors are more better than Cavaliers to win the title even it is still too early to say this thing.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:52:46 AM

Betting page will close just minutes before the start of Game 1.
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series
good luck to all of us who's betting for both teams.

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Every player has its off game, we can call game 1 as off game for smith but he will definitely step up in game 2. The ball rotation of cleveland cavaliers is not well in game 1 as the warriors have more assist compared to the cavaliers, they don't have a good communication in the floor in game 1.

I think Cavaliers defensive plan was good enough but their offense sucked. When Matthew Dellavedova hits Andre Iguodala below the belt in Game 1 the table change for Golden State Warriors.

I see their game worst than ever theyre not prepared offensive and defensively theyre out of focus blaming each other when switching in floor defense and lebron his worse is game ever hes eaten by draymon, and the big factor really in gsw is their bench players they playing great and livingstone play great their for taking the best player for that game, even klay and curry dont heat up for game one but the bench player fire up to get the game 1 winning massacre against cavs.

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

Golden State Warriors are playing very well lately and this is a good step toward the title, I also think they have more chances than Cleveland to win the NBA , also Golden State Warriors tend to win with big difference of points in many of its games, so betting on them handicap -6.5 points is a good strategy in my view.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

this finals seems to be so amazing looking how cavs tried to rally in that third quarter only shows up that they can beat gsw it is just maybe another strategy coming from lebron and and coach lue hehehe, but seriously speaking cavs can make it and this series will be a long series hope it will be in a game 7 drama.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:44:04 AM

this finals seems to be so amazing looking how cavs tried to rally in that third quarter only shows up that they can beat gsw it is just maybe another strategy coming from lebron and and coach lue hehehe, but seriously speaking cavs can make it and this series will be a long series hope it will be in a game 7 drama.
I completely agree with you, the cavaliers can beat the warriors, they just out shoot by the warriors in game 1. But for this type of games which you played for seven games as possible, consistency is the key and I think the cavaliers can do that. 
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:50:48 AM

I completely agree with you, the cavaliers can beat the warriors, they just out shoot by the warriors in game 1. But for this type of games which you played for seven games as possible, consistency is the key and I think the cavaliers can do that. 

I think they went a little overboard on there defense on curry, double team on curry then curry passes on unguarded ally. That is what i observed during the 4th quarter that even curry is not making points, he is still essential for the team's offence. I think cavs havent lost yet a homecourt during the post season. I am still going to bet on cavs.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:26:01 AM

They just needed to observed how gsw will play that game and im sure game two would be a great fight will gamble for cavs -6.5 for cavs here, goodluck mate.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:27:35 AM

I think they went a little overboard on there defense on curry, double team on curry then curry passes on unguarded ally. That is what i observed during the 4th quarter that even curry is not making points, he is still essential for the team's offence. I think cavs havent lost yet a homecourt during the post season. I am still going to bet on cavs.
Absolutely, cavaliers are a dangerous team at home, they always dominate their opponent on the past games here in playoffs, if the cavaliers will lose in game 2, it's good for the cavaliers backers to bet on game 3 as the line would be still favored the thunder. We could possibly see a line like +2.5  for the cavaliers and if that will happen I would love to put extra amount of money at cavaliers ML.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

They just needed to observed how gsw will play that game and im sure game two would be a great fight will gamble for cavs -6.5 for cavs here, goodluck mate.

A good coach can adjust in this kind of situations where the benches of the other team beat your starters. Let's see how the coaching staff of Cavs react.

newcripto

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:41:17 AM

Golden State Warriors has unique opportunity being at home to defeat Cleveland Cavaliers in 2nd match as well.On the other hand I have another thought that Cavaliers will not repeat the mistakes they made in 1st match.Cavaliers this time can be good team to gamble on it.After watching nature of NBA is also good to place on Cavaliers.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

I also think Golden State Warriors will play more better game than Cleveland Cavaliers, i will pick Golden State Warriors -7 for this game, i am pretty sure it will get succeed to win this match and easily will improve its lead by playing on home ground and will get very good benefits.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:44:10 AM

Im taking the cavs ml but may also take the 7 points.

Lebron and the cavs couldnt hit anything. They were missing
easy baskets and still warriors won by 15. I just think bron
makes it happen game 2

Finestream

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:25:25 PM

makes it happen game 2
Definitely, your logic is right, they will take game 2 as they will adjust accordingly, just leave game 1 and don't take it as a basis that the cavaliers has not chance to win in the series. I find the line in game 2 undervalue in favor of the cavaliers, the value is really good if you take the cavaliers ML. The line also in Over/Under telling us to take the over. I would put some extra spice on this game parlaying over and cleveland ML.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:52:48 PM

makes it happen game 2
Definitely, your logic is right, they will take game 2 as they will adjust accordingly, just leave game 1 and don't take it as a basis that the cavaliers has not chance to win in the series. I find the line in game 2 undervalue in favor of the cavaliers, the value is really good if you take the cavaliers ML. The line also in Over/Under telling us to take the over. I would put some extra spice on this game parlaying over and cleveland ML.

Cavs odds is at 3.2 over at directbet and I believe it's in favor of the Cavs. Curry and Klay were defended well, GSW bench won't be able to keep that hot shooting for the rest of the series.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:35:42 AM

makes it happen game 2

Cavs odds is at 3.2 over at directbet and I believe it's in favor of the Cavs. Curry and Klay were defended well, GSW bench won't be able to keep that hot shooting for the rest of the series.
I expect game 2 to be a high scoring game as the cavaliers will just play it the way they usually play, let curry and thompson score and do their thing at the end cavaliers will still win, as of this writing the odds for cavaliers has been reduced a bit, maybe game time it will be +5 for cavs. Sharks are good in selecting which team to win therefore let's follow the line if that will happen.
Finestream

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:28:21 AM

makes it happen game 2

I expect game 2 to be a high scoring game as the cavaliers will just play it the way they usually play, let curry and thompson score and do their thing at the end cavaliers will still win, as of this writing the odds for cavaliers has been reduced a bit, maybe game time it will be +5 for cavs. Sharks are good in selecting which team to win therefore let's follow the line if that will happen.
High scoring game will only happen if curry and thompson will increase their production and I think they will as we cannot expect they will not do the things they use to do which is to score, they are the best players of the entire golden state warriors squad and they are clutch as what they have showed in the thunder match up. If this will be a high scoring game it will be in favor for the warriors as they are good in fast pace games while the cavaliers are just doing it when Lue assumes as the head coach.

Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:20:30 AM

Klay and Steph are due for monster games after game 1.JR is streaky as hell. Warriors have so many players who can get hot, it will be difficult for the CAVS to overcome that. Plus they are on a mission to prove that last year title was no fluke.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:46:45 AM

Klay and Steph are due for monster games after game 1.JR is streaky as hell. Warriors have so many players who can get hot, it will be difficult for the CAVS to overcome that. Plus they are on a mission to prove that last year title was no fluke.
same thing that cavs wnated to prove that they should have that ring if they are only completed both teams have their own mission here so it is an exciting series guys I hope NBA will not interfere so we can expect good series and the most deserving team to win.
newcripto

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:50:30 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers are not give up the fight so easy and let Golden State Warriors to take second match too.I expect serious fight and would like to see Cleveland Cavaliers coming out as winner.This will make the series much more interesting.Golden State Warriors why will play loose this is another question when it has already won first match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: