Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:03:33 AM

In NBA i mostly win on...total over/under line...i mostly go for under..but i just hate free throws..because it increases the points but time doesnt count...but i cannot stop myself to bet on under

Gambling sports depends on our support team, so you get the victory because of the TEAM you support and not entirely because of your cleverness. Every game there must be rules on its own, so it is reasonable to do. You are a lucky guy, because most of the bets you always win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:08:46 AM

On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.

I think that it is going to be a very hard game for the Cavs to win this game. They have won done it before but I think that with Green coming back it will be even harder.

Yes your right, it will be harder if Green will come back and play with his teams against Cavaliers, who knows what will happen if LeBron James will boom on their home court. 
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:26:52 AM

On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.

I think that it is going to be a very hard game for the Cavs to win this game. They have won done it before but I think that with Green coming back it will be even harder.

Yes your right, it will be harder if Green will come back and play with his teams against Cavaliers, who knows what will happen if LeBron James will boom on their home court. 
Maybe some people just underestimated lebron james now, you have to remember that the legacy of Lebron James is at stake at this game and as a real superstar he need to prove that he deserved to be respected now and in the future.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:31:00 AM

Maybe some people just underestimated lebron james now, you have to remember that the legacy of Lebron James is at stake at this game and as a real superstar he need to prove that he deserved to be respected now and in the future.

But I guess, Lebron already provided all of those already and losing in the Finals won't take all those accolades away from him.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Cav's are on fire so the're is no stopping them. This game 6 is there's.
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:56:13 AM

It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
Golftech

Activity: 2128

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:05:44 AM

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
cavs will face the hardest way to win the crown, they will play inside the gsw court and we know how well the fans react it is the big factors for gsw and with cavs they need to focus and keep making a good play and smart team works we can win this cavs. go for the crown.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:41:11 AM

lets go warriors game 7!

Curry and Klay hopefully get hot from 3

I cant believe how poorly they have played (well in their terms)

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:00:38 AM

cavs will face the hardest way to win the crown, they will play inside the gsw court and we know how well the fans react it is the big factors for gsw and with cavs they need to focus and keep making a good play and smart team works we can win this cavs. go for the crown.

It's a good time to file for leave just to watch this game Live. I guess some already had that in mind Smiley

DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:08:28 AM

lets go warriors game 7!

I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:17:54 AM

lets go warriors game 7!

I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.

It's clear that he won't. Him hitting a fan after throwing his mouthpiece is more of an accident as a result of the frustrations.

maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:21:55 AM

At the moment it is really hard to predict about game 7, even Golden State Warriors has chance to make comeback by playing infield and can take revenge from Cleveland Cavaliers but i will try to place my bet on points there instead to pick ML on any team.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:24:03 AM

I will chance to CAVS for this 7th leg match because it got on very streak and now i think GSW will be outclassed again into this final battle.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:50:24 PM

Lebron getting another 40+ pt game in a Game 7 win will probably give him more haters.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:57:46 PM

You can Imagine how imbalance the game will be if curry is suspended for game 7. The player that made GSW has a good chance in winning it is actually curry himself , although his performance for the last three games is quite bloated however there is no reasoning that he is the MVP for the GSW
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

You can Imagine how imbalance the game will be if curry is suspended for game 7. The player that made GSW has a good chance in winning it is actually curry himself , although his performance for the last three games is quite bloated however there is no reasoning that he is the MVP for the GSW

We're good, Curry did not get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece, the rumors were faked from a fake twitter account. However, he did get a $25,000 fine from the NBA for his remarks about the officials, but not suspended. He is still good to play in game 7. I think Golden State can win game 7, just that Golden State will have to play hard as currently they aren't playing as hard as they could be.
Golftech

Activity: 2128

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

We're good, Curry did not get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece, the rumors were faked from a fake twitter account. However, he did get a $25,000 fine from the NBA for his remarks about the officials, but not suspended. He is still good to play in game 7. I think Golden State can win game 7, just that Golden State will have to play hard as currently they aren't playing as hard as they could be.
game 7 so difficult to predict as of both teams have their own eagerness of winnings both of them wants to make history, as the cavs conquest to ge the first final crown and the gsw to make a record and aiming to be still the best team in nba no one can tell until the final buzzer sounds and the leading team will win.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:19:57 AM

game 7 so difficult to predict as of both teams have their own eagerness of winnings both of them wants to make history, as the cavs conquest to ge the first final crown and the gsw to make a record and aiming to be still the best team in nba no one can tell until the final buzzer sounds and the leading team will win.
You are absolutely right, game 7 is so difficult, I think the last game will be played fair and square. The NBA have already made a profit in the serie so they will let the game result base on each team's performance. I am rooting for the cavaliers to win. 1st NBA Championship is a good story for the NBA.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:25:15 AM

I have same thought that I bet on total points will be worth than moneyline in 7th match.This is what is my plan to choose one from options to place there.I will not take any team because anything can happen.These matches were purely played to make money as both teams won.Better avoid teams and take over/under points to be sure to be on safer side.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:39:02 AM

Cavaliers are better now than Warriors.In spite of the dramatic results during last 6 matches and how things turned out in these matches.I am going to pick Cavaliers as it is time for them to be champion.Warriors has made enough to be happy to remain with that fortune they got in this season.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: