Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:11:36 AM

Thank you Cavs for the win but the odds were just 1.9 so I wasn't able to recover my Game 2 loss. I'll bet for Game 4 Cavs again now that their confidence is very high.
Good idea, game 4 is still cavaliers, if they were able to win in game 3 they can do it easily in game 4. Remember that the cavaliers has not lose at their home court yet this offseason.
we are all together here buddy I want cavs to win again these series will extend up to game 7 and will finalize it in the best and exciting way, good luck all believers we need to win this crown now!!
Just take the series line now if you believe that the cavaliers will win in the series, in my opinion it is a good value. You can try directbet.eu they have the available line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:24:26 AM

Thank you Cavs for the win but the odds were just 1.9 so I wasn't able to recover my Game 2 loss. I'll bet for Game 4 Cavs again now that their confidence is very high.
Good idea, game 4 is still cavaliers, if they were able to win in game 3 they can do it easily in game 4. Remember that the cavaliers has not lose at their home court yet this offseason.
we are all together here buddy I want cavs to win again these series will extend up to game 7 and will finalize it in the best and exciting way, good luck all believers we need to win this crown now!!
Just take the series line now if you believe that the cavaliers will win in the series, in my opinion it is a good value. You can try directbet.eu they have the available line.

I don't think that the Cavs can win the series, but that's just my opinion I guess. On the contrary, I do believe that they can win the next game due to the momentum from winning their last game, and being a home advantage. So I'd say bet on Cavs for game four, but then wait and see how they do before you make a prediction for the series/game 5.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:49:38 AM

im not ready to say cavs will win the series but I definitely think they
are hard to beat at home and theres value taking them at home as a
dog / even.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:14:32 AM

yes indeed even gsw was so powerful cavs can dominate them playing at home, it can be hard
but cavs have it, we can assure that cavs will fight back and claim the series no matter what
go for cavs here mate.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:17:28 AM

I don't think that the Cavs can win the series, but that's just my opinion I guess. On the contrary, I do believe that they can win the next game due to the momentum from winning their last game, and being a home advantage. So I'd say bet on Cavs for game four, but then wait and see how they do before you make a prediction for the series/game 5.

I agree about Cavs now having momentum and self-confidence to take their next home game, the only thing worries me that odds for Cavs winning 4th game are similar to 3rd game one, hope I'm not falling into trap here

It's 3.8 for Cavs while GSW is only @ 1.2 so I placed my bet on the Cavs.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

I agree about Cavs now having momentum and self-confidence to take their next home game, the only thing worries me that odds for Cavs winning 4th game are similar to 3rd game one, hope I'm not falling into trap here

Good man, you really trust the cavaliers in that situation, I think the public would be in the warriors and it is good for us to be on the side of the cavaliers. I think you should check also the series line for the two, great value also. This game is not yet over til it's over.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:58:01 AM

Good man, you really trust the cavaliers in that situation, I think the public would be in the warriors and it is good for us to be on the side of the cavaliers. I think you should check also the series line for the two, great value also. This game is not yet over til it's over.
I don't know if it is still wise to bet on the cavaliers in that situation as the way I look at it, it is already a complete way of gambling. The warriors played well at the home of the cavaliers so how much more in their own homecourt. But anyway, still cavaliers here but I have a doubt putting money in game 5.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

I don't know if it is still wise to bet on the cavaliers in that situation as the way I look at it, it is already a complete way of gambling. The warriors played well at the home of the cavaliers so how much more in their own homecourt. But anyway, still cavaliers here but I have a doubt putting money in game 5.
Cavaliers will be having a hard time to battle the warriors in their home court but if you are not so convince on how they play, the point spread is still tempting, +8 is very manageable for the cavaliers to cover, this is their last game so they would do to win to take back the series at their home court.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:52:14 PM

Now this series was dictated by golden state warrior in game 5 they push to end the game in their home thats why you should made a bet on gsw with reasonable + points. But do not too confident because cavs is still alive and want to make this game until game 7
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:05:37 PM

Now this series was dictated by golden state warrior in game 5 they push to end the game in their home thats why you should made a bet on gsw with reasonable + points. But do not too confident because cavs is still alive and want to make this game until game 7
It is already clear the this NBA finals is for the golden state warriors, they will surely win in their home court in game 5. They are just a dominant team and they just expose the cavaliers. I think they will reigned the NBA for at least a decade if they remain playing like they do, they are still a young squad and they are making history.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:36:25 AM

It is already clear the this NBA finals is for the golden state warriors, they will surely win in their home court in game 5. They are just a dominant team and they just expose the cavaliers. I think they will reigned the NBA for at least a decade if they remain playing like they do, they are still a young squad and they are making history.

It's either a Game 5 or Game 7 win for the Warriors. You need to have a very strong defense, hope that they miss, and a superb offense for you to win. Lacking one of those will cause you the game.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:39:06 AM

It's either a Game 5 or Game 7 win for the Warriors. You need to have a very strong defense, hope that they miss, and a superb offense for you to win. Lacking one of those will cause you the game.
we should accept the fact that gsw will be the champ again, they will never let their fans down, cavs losses the opportunity playing at home to tie the series and I know gsw will never let their fans down, they will fight with glory as cavs fighting with out direction I just can't see them lose again. cavs fans here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:39:40 AM

I think the cavaliers are good but they don't have a good coach to devise a good game plan, steve kerr is really good and they have already master the way they play in the floor, you cannot see them doing such kind of hesitation in the floor, everybody can shoot if they are open.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:59:59 AM

I think the cavaliers are good but they don't have a good coach to devise a good game plan, steve kerr is really good and they have already master the way they play in the floor, you cannot see them doing such kind of hesitation in the floor, everybody can shoot if they are open.
Maybe, but with the way the warriors are playing they simply cannot match that. They are a good 3 point shooting team and you cannot guard them because they really shoot well and the splash brothers is the most clutch with the fast release in 3 point line.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:29:53 AM

Game 5 will be the final game for the cavaliers if they cannot win the game, I hope they will at least fight back and don't just give the championship easily to the warriors. They need to win this game if they want to be alive in the series, the big 3 should be a big 3 once again as the real competition is in the NBA finals. It is now or never for the cavaliers because they have tried many time to beat warriors and they should this time.

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:16:46 AM

Golden State Warriors has won very comfortably at home in the game 1 (104 - 89) and game 2 (110 - 77) and I think they will have another comfortable victory in the game 5. Golden State Warriors -6 @ 1.800.

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:44:47 AM

Golden State Warriors will be my core choice for betting in 5th game.I was thinking in last 2 games Cavaliers will make some extraordinary stuff but they failed.Now they left to chance to themselves.Golden State warriors was my all time favorites though it was bit weaker in some phase before final matches.Now Golden State warriors will not repeat any mistake.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:13:29 AM

Golden State Warriors will be my core choice for betting in 5th game.I was thinking in last 2 games Cavaliers will make some extraordinary stuff but they failed.Now they left to chance to themselves.Golden State warriors was my all time favorites though it was bit weaker in some phase before final matches.Now Golden State warriors will not repeat any mistake.
Warriors will probably make this game done for the cavaliers. Lebron and company has already given a chance to prove themselves at their homecourt but they failed to show up, they let the warriors dictate the tempo of the game and eventually beat them in a convincing way. Cavaliers is done for me.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

The warriors are really good and they should the real caliber of a true champion, we already witness how they outplayed the cavaliers which is the best team in the east, if they will finally win the championship and experience their 1st back to back champion this team would be very hard to beat on the next season as they have gained so much confidence. Varejao is lucky he is in warriors and was able to experience his first championship.

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:12:11 PM

The warriors are really good and they should the real caliber of a true champion, we already witness how they outplayed the cavaliers which is the best team in the east, if they will finally win the championship and experience their 1st back to back champion this team would be very hard to beat on the next season as they have gained so much confidence. Varejao is lucky he is in warriors and was able to experience his first championship.

Wondering what Varejao's former team mates are thinking right now of him. Lucky guy he is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: