Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:57:46 AM

Well the cavs just need to blow the game out to avoid peole saying that the refs are in favor of them.
Don't worry man they will. Lebron told me via skype that they will not embarrass their team again infront of the canadians. LOL
Seriously, they will win, easy money. Let's take -5.5 Cleveland Cavaliers.
This is a good confirmation from you, I will not do anything but to just ride with you guys. I am leaning cleveland with the spread. Good luck to us.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:01:47 AM

Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers very possible chance for low scoring game because Toronto Raptors will want to take advantage of home court and will try its all the best to make level this series and that is why i have my bet on under 197 points.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:04:44 AM

Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers Asian Handicap is good way to go for this match.Toronto Raptors +6.5 points @1.800 AH is good because this time match will be very close.Any team wins will be narrow margin.I see this option good as it covers many aspects.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:29:38 AM

Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.

I think this game will be get finished around 180-185 points so that this pick will be very risky.

It will be quite easy though because of the offensive weapons of Cavaliers, they can blow out the game again by barraging threes.

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:28:34 AM

So the betting houses are calling only for Under 190 points maximum, I think this game can bypass this barrier, a good bet would be under 198.5 points and it has a good odd of 1.71.
I don't think this game will go over 200 points, am talking about Toronto vs Cleveland game.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:14:48 PM

Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.

I think this game will be get finished around 180-185 points so that this pick will be very risky.

It will be quite easy though because of the offensive weapons of Cavaliers, they can blow out the game again by barraging threes.
This time will end up over, cavs has a poor performance in game 3 that is why the total score is low. If the cavaliers will win this game it will probably end up with over in my opinion. The last game was really a boring game for the cavs backers, we did not see the big 3 of cavs, Irving and Love was not in the mood to play, they have a poor game compared to their previous games. I will tell you, ride with cavs, its a guaranteed profit. Grin

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

This time will end up over, cavs has a poor performance in game 3 that is why the total score is low. If the cavaliers will win this game it will probably end up with over in my opinion. The last game was really a boring game for the cavs backers, we did not see the big 3 of cavs, Irving and Love was not in the mood to play, they have a poor game compared to their previous games. I will tell you, ride with cavs, its a guaranteed profit. Grin

Yes, Love and Irving combined shot around 14% from the field for that game which is very unlikely to happen again.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:45:20 PM

I am looking forward to the rest of the series of GSW against OKC. At first I thought that GSW was going to win this without really any problem but OKC had the chance to lead the series 2-0 but they blew the second game.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

I am looking forward to the rest of the series of GSW against OKC. At first I thought that GSW was going to win this without really any problem but OKC had the chance to lead the series 2-0 but they blew the second game.

I think most basketball fans were a bit shocked when the okc won game 1. okc didnt really defended the warriors well during game 2.  But then okc became more threat after beating warriors in game 3. I guess okc had a good defense strategy against the warriors screen play.

And good thing raptors ended the would be most winning streak in the post season. But i think cavs will still dominate the east series. They got better gameplay and shooters.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:29:26 AM

I think most basketball fans were a bit shocked when the okc won game 1. okc didnt really defended the warriors well during game 2.  But then okc became more threat after beating warriors in game 3. I guess okc had a good defense strategy against the warriors screen play.

And good thing raptors ended the would be most winning streak in the post season. But i think cavs will still dominate the east series. They got better gameplay and shooters.
I can say OKC is already winning the series, the way they played in game 2 already convince me that they are more legitimate compared to the warriors. Warriors are just overrated in my opinion.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:01:49 AM

what is happening oh wow raptors tied the series and it was almost a win for cavs rallying in the fourth I'm assuming that I'm winning it but lowry is not done with his business impressing the fans raptors just showed they deserved the spot on this finals I hope moving back to cavs they will re organize again and win these series. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Finestream

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:28:38 AM

what is happening oh wow raptors tied the series and it was almost a win for cavs rallying in the fourth I'm assuming that I'm winning it but lowry is not done with his business impressing the fans raptors just showed they deserved the spot on this finals I hope moving back to cavs they will re organize again and win these series. good luck
I think this time the problem is not with the coach anymore, cavs squad are more talented that the raptors but they are not playing well at home, they are outmatched by an average team and got the series even. Biyombo was also the main factor to help improve the defense. Tyron Lue was tested and he has not answer for the raptors, I realize now that we should bring back David Blatt to finish the business.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:05:02 AM

I think this time the problem is not with the coach anymore, cavs squad are more talented that the raptors but they are not playing well at home, they are outmatched by an average team and got the series even. Biyombo was also the main factor to help improve the defense. Tyron Lue was tested and he has not answer for the raptors, I realize now that we should bring back David Blatt to finish the business.

The problem with Cavs is that they're too confident same as the Warriors. They rely so much in their outside shooting. The game was close, they should've gone back to post up plays, pick and roll etc but instead they still tried to go long. A higher percentage shot is necessary look at what Lowry and DeRozan did, they tried their best to get in the paint for a closer and higher percentage shot.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:19:32 AM

Game 3 of the Cavs vs Toronto was something I did not expect that was going to happen. I thought that the Cavs would go and take another victory but that was not the case. Toronto played good and won the game. 
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

Game 3 of the Cavs vs Toronto was something I did not expect that was going to happen. I thought that the Cavs would go and take another victory but that was not the case. Toronto played good and won the game. 

If you check in their previous with MIAMI, Raptor's actually won because of their home court advantage  lead them to the finals. Plus with their efforts with good defense and good offense they did defeated MIAMI 4-3. I think in the upcoming game 4 CAVS will surely defeat RAPOTRS, tic tac toe game or will reach until game 7 for sure.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:59:28 AM

If you check in their previous with MIAMI, Raptor's actually won because of their home court advantage  lead them to the finals. Plus with their efforts with good defense and good offense they did defeated MIAMI 4-3. I think in the upcoming game 4 CAVS will surely defeat RAPOTRS, tic tac toe game or will reach until game 7 for sure.

I think it'll only be Game 6. If the Cavs win in Game 5 then it'll be over for the Raptors. But on the other hand that the Raptors win, it'll be a complete disappointment for the Cavs organization.

Finestream

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:19:35 PM

I think it'll only be Game 6. If the Cavs win in Game 5 then it'll be over for the Raptors. But on the other hand that the Raptors win, it'll be a complete disappointment for the Cavs organization.
The game 5 must be a should win game for the cavaliers otherwise they will be having a hard if this will go back to toronto with the deficit of one game. I know cavaliers will do everything to win game 5 but my concern is the points spread is too high, I am not confident now to take that after the showing in the games 3 and 4, raptors are a legitimate team they have already adjusted their game plan that cavaliers does not know.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

The game 5 must be a should win game for the cavaliers otherwise they will be having a hard if this will go back to toronto with the deficit of one game. I know cavaliers will do everything to win game 5 but my concern is the points spread is too high, I am not confident now to take that after the showing in the games 3 and 4, raptors are a legitimate team they have already adjusted their game plan that cavaliers does not know.

They will definitely adjust and not to lose Game 5 as to avoid further pressure from them. Losing the series against the Raptors will make them a laughingstock.

RobinHoodster

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:22:01 PM

The Caveliers has lost another game against the Toronto Raptors this is looking a bit bad for Cleveland. If the Raptors pull it off and also win the next game I believe that this series is as good as over. The Cavs have to do something next game.
maudevang

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:27 PM

The Caveliers has lost another game against the Toronto Raptors this is looking a bit bad for Cleveland. If the Raptors pull it off and also win the next game I believe that this series is as good as over. The Cavs have to do something next game.
I know the Caveliers really need to step there game up because if they lose another game Toronto is going to gain so much confidence that they will beat the Caveliers with not much of a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: