Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:29:32 AM

Cavaliers has dominated the toronto raptors, I am really right with my prediction in this series. This is not an exciting series as also other people has expected. I am seeing already a sweep if the toronto will not improve their play. They were dominated in the rebounding and that is one of the key why cavs roll.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:45:09 AM

Cavaliers has dominated the toronto raptors, I am really right with my prediction in this series. This is not an exciting series as also other people has expected. I am seeing already a sweep if the toronto will not improve their play. They were dominated in the rebounding and that is one of the key why cavs roll.
if nba will not interrupt we will expect a sweep from this series toronto have no matched with the cavs seeing how eager the cavs to win again the eastern finals no wonder. good luck to toronto fans.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:52:59 AM

The cavs became an offense freak with their outside shooting. It's like they're getting better every round. They were not playing like this during the regular season.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:34:24 AM

There's already 220 page NBA thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220979
If you want to comment about games and general use that thread.
This thread is opened for advertisement purposes and their site doesn't even working.

Sorry, the server hosting24 had some ddos attacks that caused the sites to be down for a while. Sorry if you happen to visit the site around those times.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:50:18 AM

OKC were badly hit today by the Dubs but it's just right. They don't want to be down 0-2 in front of their homecrowd after setting the best NBA season record in history.

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:57:49 PM

Yeah the Cavaliers are going to beat Toronto without a problem, the Cavs will not play a serious game until they are in the NBA finals. They are just way better then the rest of the eastern conference.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:17:58 PM

Yeah the Cavaliers are going to beat Toronto without a problem, the Cavs will not play a serious game until they are in the NBA finals. They are just way better then the rest of the eastern conference.

The Cavs seem to be just having fun in their games, they're more relaxed which is a good sign for their fans and bad for the rest of the teams in the NBA.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:35:16 AM

The Cavs seem to be just having fun in their games, they're more relaxed which is a good sign for their fans and bad for the rest of the teams in the NBA.
I think this is the easiest series for the Cavs so far, the Toronto Raptors has simply cannot match the cavaliers at all ends of the floor. That is why I said this is a boring game cause you already know who will win in the series. The way I see it, this is sweep by Cavs.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:38:32 AM

yes indeed we can put a doy already from this series what ever the raptors have it will twice by the cavs and the way cavs played right now you can see from their eyes the eagerness to win the title  eastern is over and the title for this year would be define in the west finals showtime who ever wins that series would be the big edge with the title.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:24:30 AM

yes indeed we can put a doy already from this series what ever the raptors have it will twice by the cavs and the way cavs played right now you can see from their eyes the eagerness to win the title  eastern is over and the title for this year would be define in the west finals showtime who ever wins that series would be the big edge with the title.
I even think that they will win the NBA championship this year. They are more focus now and they want to avenge their losses in the previous season. I love them now because they are fully healthy and with complete squad.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:16:37 AM

I even think that they will win the NBA championship this year. They are more focus now and they want to avenge their losses in the previous season. I love them now because they are fully healthy and with complete squad.

They lost last year probably because of Love and Irving not there to help the offense unlike this season. Cleveland deserves to win a championship for they haven't won a major sports title for 50 yrs already.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:10:33 PM

Raptors got to win atleast one game. Come on you got to give them some credit to be able to make it this far.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:23:11 AM

Raptors got to win atleast one game. Come on you got to give them some credit to be able to make it this far.
They got to win of course, but the question is how? We already seen them play for 2 games and you can already conclude that this is a mismatched, with raptors having some problems with injuries they cannot beat a fully healthy and talented squad of cleveland cavaliers and that's fact.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:42:10 AM

They got to win of course, but the question is how? We already seen them play for 2 games and you can already conclude that this is a mismatched, with raptors having some problems with injuries they cannot beat a fully healthy and talented squad of cleveland cavaliers and that's fact.
i'm in with + handicap thinking that playing at home will change the tempo even in my heart cavs can dominate this game in all matters but it is different when playing with your own crowd, how raptors wont disappoint me. good luck.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:00:49 AM

I'm betting on the Cavs to sweep Toronto.  I think the Cavs are peaking at the right moment and could win it all, but the safest bet is on this series against the raptors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:52:51 AM

Toronto and cavs series was over before it even started just ask Kyle Lowry he'll confirm my post I don't blame him for his actions it's just funny how he try to cover it up if you listen to his interview you can tell he left the court off of frustration because if it was the bathroom I wouldn't even hesitate to say it was but as competitor that hate losing myself I can understand his frustration they are getting dominated. Cavs sweep looks like the obvious bet here unless drake can pull some strings and I wouldn't bet on that he couldn't last year. I'm taking warriors by double digit tommorow I sold 3 points so I got warriors -6 let's go curry flurry good luck all and bet safe
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:09:25 AM

I'm betting on the Cavs to sweep Toronto.  I think the Cavs are peaking at the right moment and could win it all, but the safest bet is on this series against the raptors.
You are on the right side, I guarantee that, raptors cannot win against the cavs even for one game because raptors has no good offence and they cannot simple match the cleveland.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

You are on the right side, I guarantee that, raptors cannot win against the cavs even for one game because raptors has no good offence and they cannot simple match the cleveland.

Their problem is that they have very limited offense, Lowry and DeRozan and their not even great shooters from the 3 pt line.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:40:48 AM

Wow cleveland is down 13 points at the half, I am think of taking the cleveland cavaliers moneyline live, what do you think? Is is an opportunity or a trap?
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:47:54 AM

Cavs 2h bet and the over is the play for me.

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: