Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

I think a bet on over 206 points @1.873 is seeming perfect to me.I also am not interested any more in money line.Last six matches were too complicated where many people remained surprised.Having this in mind I have taken this thing.I am pretty confident at least I am going to win and don't really care anymore about teams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:35:12 AM

I think a bet on over 206 points @1.873 is seeming perfect to me.I also am not interested any more in money line.Last six matches were too complicated where many people remained surprised.Having this in mind I have taken this thing.I am pretty confident at least I am going to win and don't really care anymore about teams.
That is a good bet when you are not certain about who will win in game 7. Without bogut in the game will give a good chance for the over to hit, this is an intense game and if the NBA will call so much foul on the game you can assure a win.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:37:56 AM

That is a good bet when you are not certain about who will win in game 7. Without bogut in the game will give a good chance for the over to hit, this is an intense game and if the NBA will call so much foul on the game you can assure a win.
Over for me, this game will go over because the cavaliers is having the momentum, the cavaliers have so much advantage in this game even if the warriors have the home court due to the cavaliers have the momentum, remember that lebron james have a already a good scoring in the past two games and it will be carried out in game 7.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:42:31 AM

Over 208 points @2.001 is golden opportunity why not to maximize the profit.All matches are going over and next matches will do as well.I don't think under option will be wise move.I am also with you in same boat by placing on over.I will support both teams when I am not betting on neither.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:03:47 PM

warriors first half money line is my play

Im in northern california and really want to see curry and
company get this win. I hate lebron and the cavs. especially
dont want that waste of space love getting a ring he doesnt
deserve

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:41:31 PM

warriors first half money line is my play

Im in northern california and really want to see curry and
company get this win. I hate lebron and the cavs. especially
dont want that waste of space love getting a ring he doesnt
deserve

Yes Love doesn't deserve the ring for he's a very expensive 10 points per game guy. But Lebron is a different beast, he's going out there and do big things.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:43:18 PM

Cav's are on fire so the're is no stopping them. This game 6 is there's.
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
Not underestimating Golden state at all. But looking at their last game they are not disciplined enough to take on Cav's experienced mature team. Just look at how Curry reacted near the end of the game nearly to miss the next game from too many tech fouls Roll Eyes

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:02:00 AM

It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
Not underestimating Golden state at all. But looking at their last game they are not disciplined enough to take on Cav's experienced mature team. Just look at how Curry reacted near the end of the game nearly to miss the next game from too many tech fouls Roll Eyes
Curry was just frustrated because he think that the refs are favoring the cavaliers so much, but because of the that showing they lose the game. Bogut is a big factor in defense so without him in the last game will make the cavaliers easy to win in the series.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:40:21 PM

Curry was just frustrated because he think that the refs are favoring the cavaliers so much, but because of the that showing they lose the game. Bogut is a big factor in defense so without him in the last game will make the cavaliers easy to win in the series.
Sometimes frustration will destroy your game, just like when also lebron got frustrated because of Draymond Green, so they lost in game 4. This final game they need to be careful if they want to get back to back championship, this is a game of technique as this is the most crucial game.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:33:53 PM

Sometimes frustration will destroy your game, just like when also lebron got frustrated because of Draymond Green, so they lost in game 4. This final game they need to be careful if they want to get back to back championship, this is a game of technique as this is the most crucial game.
Game 7 should be an all out war between the two teams, there should be no controversial calls anymore and they should give their best in order to win the game. The warriors is due for a win but I am playing favorites here, I love cleveland to win though I think the warriors have a bigger chance.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:37:20 PM

Game 7 should be an all out war between the two teams, there should be no controversial calls anymore and they should give their best in order to win the game. The warriors is due for a win but I am playing favorites here, I love cleveland to win though I think the warriors have a bigger chance.
+5 for cavs that's worth for gambling for cavs paps. hheheh we are cavs fans and we want them to win even gsw will make it hard in their home court we will see what will happen but cavs still guys. good luck
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:02:54 PM

+5 for cavs that's worth for gambling for cavs paps. hheheh we are cavs fans and we want them to win even gsw will make it hard in their home court we will see what will happen but cavs still guys. good luck
If you are a true believer of the cavaliers you would take them on ML and not +5, that is an insult to Lebron James. For me this time I will skip the point spread although +5 could easily be covered if they lost but I am rooting for the cavaliers to win their 1st championship.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:47:42 PM

If you are a true believer of the cavaliers you would take them on ML and not +5, that is an insult to Lebron James. For me this time I will skip the point spread although +5 could easily be covered if they lost but I am rooting for the cavaliers to win their 1st championship.
Me, I just change my mind, I will not bet on whoever wins the finals, instead I am leaning on the over because even if the game will be physical but without bogut to defend the paint, james will be beast again and maybe score like 50 points.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:40:40 PM

Me, I just change my mind, I will not bet on whoever wins the finals, instead I am leaning on the over because even if the game will be physical but without bogut to defend the paint, james will be beast again and maybe score like 50 points.

Wise decision, while most of us are betting on the team, over is actually easier to win. I think Lebron will have another 40 pt night.

DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:48:52 PM

Wise decision, while most of us are betting on the team, over is actually easier to win. I think Lebron will have another 40 pt night.

Lebron knows this one game pretty much locks down his career legacy. Warriors should know what is likely coming because he will lay down an all time great performance given the stakes, he often plays better on the road.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:44:59 PM

Can't wait for the game to start. We'll have tip off in 7 hrs time Smiley

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:41:52 PM

This is very true, but I don't think Curry will have any problems with frustration tonight, as it's a home game for Golden State, so if the ref shows any bias, it will probably be favoring Golden State. This will be a very intense game to watch, will Lebron carry his team to victory, or will Curry cook up those 3's to win the game?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

This is very true, but I don't think Curry will have any problems with frustration tonight, as it's a home game for Golden State, so if the ref shows any bias, it will probably be favoring Golden State. This will be a very intense game to watch, will Lebron carry his team to victory, or will Curry cook up those 3's to win the game?
it is the battle of supremicy guys curry and lebron will show the world who's gonna be the best player here, game 7 as we all requested very determined cavs and firepower gsw both deserved to win the crown. go cavs make us happy more.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:56:22 PM

it is the battle of supremicy guys curry and lebron will show the world who's gonna be the best player here, game 7 as we all requested very determined cavs and firepower gsw both deserved to win the crown. go cavs make us happy more.

Curry has been one of the favorites, and being trended more than James. So I guess we will see GSW win their home game.
LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 10:35:23 PM

Anyone know whats the status on Kyrie Irving for tonights game after game 6?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: