Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:02:16 AM

OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

And people telling okc cant even with against spurs. Well done okc. go team
Oh yeah, OKC is a good team, they already beaten the spurs few years back when they face the miami heat in the final. However, my prediction is the spurs will avoid that in happening and they will take the OKC down in game 5.

Yes, Westbrook and Durant are in best shape so it won't be easy to beat that team.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:26:02 AM

OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

Oh yeah, OKC is a good team, they already beaten the spurs few years back when they face the miami heat in the final. However, my prediction is the spurs will avoid that in happening and they will take the OKC down in game 5.

Yes, Westbrook and Durant are in best shape so it won't be easy to beat that team.
It really saddened me seeing the spurs losing the battle again against the spurs. They just can't contained a more younger and talented team. But I am not losing my hope, I will still back them in game 6 and I am putting my money where my mouth is.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:33:10 AM

It really saddened me seeing the spurs losing the battle again against the spurs. They just can't contained a more younger and talented team. But I am not losing my hope, I will still back them in game 6 and I am putting my money where my mouth is.
what happen! sorry lost again, home court advantage 5 points lead before 2 mins. oh wow I just don't know what to say, this is really a gamble losing everything right now because of my confidence with spurs!! hope we can bounce back mate. don't want to see them again like what happen last year. losing in game seven with clippers.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:43:50 AM

At first, people are saying that the OKC are done and that they can't complete with the Spurs but look at them now -just 1 win away from the Conference Finals. GSW vs OKC will also be an exciting match up.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:33:54 AM

This matchup will be great, I remember the one that went to overtime where Durant got fouled out, Iggy hit 2 Fts sending it to overtime then Curry hit a loooong 3 to win the game.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

With Curry back Golden State won the game 4 against the Trail Blazers in over time. Curry was pretty absent in the first 3 quarters but in overtime he stepped it up and set another record in overtime.
They have to win one more game to go to the conference finals.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:43:02 PM

With Curry back Golden State won the game 4 against the Trail Blazers in over time. Curry was pretty absent in the first 3 quarters but in overtime he stepped it up and set another record in overtime.

He definitely played like an MVP no doubt but still they have to be careful against Portland.

BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

[/quote)
Golden State only needs to win one more game and I am sure that they are going to win it, I believe that they have two more games at home.
Golden State at home is on a completely different level.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:58:20 AM

He definitely played like an MVP no doubt but still they have to be careful against Portland.
Tonight will be a blowout win for the warriors, blazers cannot win at warriors home with curry back playing unbelievably good, in addition the crowd is crazy so blazers have to shot tonight.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:36:32 AM

Tonight will be a blowout win for the warriors, blazers cannot win at warriors home with curry back playing unbelievably good, in addition the crowd is crazy so blazers have to shot tonight.

Still a close game despite Curry being on the floor and the game being on their court. Respect to the Portland team for a job well done, great effort.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:34:44 AM

Still a close game despite Curry being on the floor and the game being on their court. Respect to the Portland team for a job well done, great effort.
Yet it is but how clutch really are the warriors, they wins most of the time if there is a close game until 3q and in the 4q and OT they always dominate their rivals. This team is so deep but blazers did a good job this season, they will probably improve on the next season with some additional of star players.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

Yet it is but how clutch really are the warriors, they wins most of the time if there is a close game until 3q and in the 4q and OT they always dominate their rivals. This team is so deep but blazers did a good job this season, they will probably improve on the next season with some additional of star players.

Yes, they made a lot of tough plays in the clutch sometimes I think that they're lucky enough even during the regular season, remember the tough 3s they made that gave them maybe around 4 or more wins.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:53:03 AM

[/quote)
Golden State only needs to win one more game and I am sure that they are going to win it, I believe that they have two more games at home.
Golden State at home is on a completely different level.
Golden state is going to finish it in the next game and I predict that they are going to face the Thunder in the western conference finals. This is going to be a good match up.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:47:30 PM

They already did mate. It's 4-1, awaiting for their next opponent either the OKC or Spurs.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:39:12 AM

They already did mate. It's 4-1, awaiting for their next opponent either the OKC or Spurs.
It is surely be the OKC vs GSW in the west finals. Spurs are getting massacred in the 1st half. Score now 31-55 OKC. Tonight is the end of the spurs but still have to thank spurs for the good game. They just can't match the speed and energy of the young team.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:25:46 AM

And it's final, it'll be GSW vs OKC for the next round. What a turnaround.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:42:47 AM

did the api for cbx is now ready? can we bet now using this coin OP? I will bet of gsw for sure hehehe.
even the okc already have the rhythmand the game plan is also clear but gsw always have the answer
and they can adjust and win. game 7 to come with this battle of west.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:51:55 AM

I am in for the OKC Thunder in the finals. I am sure most of the people here are on the warriors. This is going to be a good match of the two very good teams and over backers must be happy as the game will be explosive which would result to high scoring games.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:02:54 AM

Sorry, CBX API is not yet complete but is already partially working. It's just that I'm using bitcoin api where changing it to CBX will require me to change a lot in the codings.

The new series is now up and running on the link below:

http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswokc/index.html

Updated OP as well:

Basically, this time you're not only choosing the winning team but you also need to guess how long will the series take. So you have to choose like Golden State Warriors - Game 5.

Have a look Smiley

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

I'm in this, GSW in Game 6. Let's bet it on Smiley
Exciting series it is unlike the Eastern Conference Finals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: