Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:14:49 AM

this will be a big gamble betting small amount of my coin for cavs -6.5 hehehe if I win I'll be making x3 for my bet and bet also some for ml im hoping that cavs will win this now, good luck lebron and the rest of the team protect the home court guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:24:03 AM

this will be a big gamble betting small amount of my coin for cavs -6.5 hehehe if I win I'll be making x3 for my bet and bet also some for ml im hoping that cavs will win this now, good luck lebron and the rest of the team protect the home court guys.
I think that's a good bet, if the cavaliers will win in game 3, they should win convincingly and for me to determined such way they need to win by double digits. You can balls man, you really area a true gambler and not just bet according to your heart or emotions. I know cavaliers has been massacred in game 1 & 2 but game 3 is their game, trust your instinct and enjoy your winning.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:44:33 AM

I think that's a good bet, if the cavaliers will win in game 3, they should win convincingly and for me to determined such way they need to win by double digits. You can balls man, you really area a true gambler and not just bet according to your heart or emotions. I know cavaliers has been massacred in game 1 & 2 but game 3 is their game, trust your instinct and enjoy your winning.
Cavaliers will win, it's a hard game for them but they will be inspired in game 3 playing at home with the fans that is very supportive. Expect a firepower match up and in the end the cavaliers will win.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:13:05 AM

Cavaliers will win, it's a hard game for them but they will be inspired in game 3 playing at home with the fans that is very supportive. Expect a firepower match up and in the end the cavaliers will win.

The bright side: Love and Irving always play great in front of their homecrowd. So let's see what will they do this time around.

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers just missed the train by loosing second match though it was on Warriors court.Now I have no hope for Cavaliers to be able to make come back in the race.Golden State Warriors came into form at right time after lurking and long inconsistency in less important matches.Cavaliers were doing well and now are struggling.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:57:03 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers just missed the train by loosing second match though it was on Warriors court.Now I have no hope for Cavaliers to be able to make come back in the race.Golden State Warriors came into form at right time after lurking and long inconsistency in less important matches.Cavaliers were doing well and now are struggling.
Well, that was already expected that the warriors will win both as they are extremely good at home as per record. Let's  just focus on game 3 and forget about how the warriors destroyed the cavaliers in the last two games. Cavaliers will take game 3.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:06:12 AM

Well, that was already expected that the warriors will win both as they are extremely good at home as per record. Let's  just focus on game 3 and forget about how the warriors destroyed the cavaliers in the last two games. Cavaliers will take game 3.
Yeah, we should not think how the warriors dismantled the cavaliers at their home court. Warriors are really good but they cannot underestimate the capability of the cavaliers to win at home. They are dangerous at home and not that they are down 2, they will make a lot of effort to win in game 3.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:33:13 AM

Yeah, we should not think how the warriors dismantled the cavaliers at their home court. Warriors are really good but they cannot underestimate the capability of the cavaliers to win at home. They are dangerous at home and not that they are down 2, they will make a lot of effort to win in game 3.
We will see how good cavs can be after this game we will know if they can continue to battle this series or they will be burn in their home court. good luck to all cavs fans hope they win.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

We will see how good cavs can be after this game we will know if they can continue to battle this series or they will be burn in their home court. good luck to all cavs fans hope they win.
I am confident that they will win in game 3, this is a do or die for them and they should think it that way because there are no teams that have won the championship down 3-0. We need the JR to be JR, he needs to shoots in the 3 point line very well so the scoring will be good for the cavaliers.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:55:21 AM

if cavs lose game 3 its over and millions of dollars down
the drain.

Nba loses so much money if this series goes fast
Yeah if they lose game 3 then it is as good as over they will not beat the warriors 4 games straight to win the series that is juts not going to happen. They have to bring the heat the next game.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:59:51 AM

the drain.

Yeah if they lose game 3 then it is as good as over they will not beat the warriors 4 games straight to win the series that is juts not going to happen. They have to bring the heat the next game.
if cavs loses here no fans will watched nba anymore profits for this series would be much embarrassing than the game of cavs against san Antonio it is LeBron again wow same faith LeBron needs to stand up and force this wins again the whole power house team of gsw.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:19:31 AM

the drain.

if cavs loses here no fans will watched nba anymore profits for this series would be much embarrassing than the game of cavs against san Antonio it is LeBron again wow same faith LeBron needs to stand up and force this wins again the whole power house team of gsw.
Absolutely, your logic is very good as you are thinking outside the box. Forget about how good the warriors and how bad the cavaliers in the last two games. This is entertainment and not a real competition so it can be controlled by the organization if they prefer to extend this series.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:26:47 AM

the drain.

Absolutely, your logic is very good as you are thinking outside the box. Forget about how good the warriors and how bad the cavaliers in the last two games. This is entertainment and not a real competition so it can be controlled by the organization if they prefer to extend this series.
just placed my bet for cavs 1.8 odd very attractive knowing they will going to play at home I think nba needs to check this out if they are going to fix this and allowing gsw to win just because of some profits from the gambling world or stake their reputation as a organization. good luck to us who still believed for cavs hope at least we win this time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:49:21 AM

the drain.

just placed my bet for cavs 1.8 odd very attractive knowing they will going to play at home I think nba needs to check this out if they are going to fix this and allowing gsw to win just because of some profits from the gambling world or stake their reputation as a organization. good luck to us who still believed for cavs hope at least we win this time.
Man you are not getting the value, you should bet at least -2 so you can get odds over 2.0. This is the game for the cavaliers and they should win this game. I suggest you go all in with this game and if you win just least the series of the games. One time opportunity my friend.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:55:52 AM

the drain.

You hit it right! The NBA will do everything in order to extend this series, and if you believe about the conspiracy that has long been an issue for the NBA, all you have to do to profit in this game is bet of cavaliers ML and relax. Win or go home, cavaliers should consider this game as their game 7.

Yes if that is truth then many will profit from that, but it can be just a trick. If many follow this bet then they will profit from this, how it goes " house always wins". But I`m the person who like to try things, if I have success good, if not then next time more luck.

I will try to follow this game with some small amount, I don't with to risk to much. 5 mBTC sounds perfect for this bet like OP suggested.

Lets see what will happen with this game, after your comments I`m curios to see how will situation develop. Good luck to all!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:01:07 AM

the drain.

I've heard of that conspiracy theory and there was even a theory about the OKC game that reached to Game 7. Some even notice how Steph Curry moves differently on the first 2 games of OKC vs GSW. NBA is a business and ending the series in just a 4 games is bad to the business of NBA. We might see up to Game 7 again.

Anyway let's wait for GSW to claim the championship and better luck next year Lebron.  Grin
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:40:15 AM

the drain.

I've heard of that conspiracy theory and there was even a theory about the OKC game that reached to Game 7. Some even notice how Steph Curry moves differently on the first 2 games of OKC vs GSW. NBA is a business and ending the series in just a 4 games is bad to the business of NBA. We might see up to Game 7 again.

Anyway let's wait for GSW to claim the championship and better luck next year Lebron.  Grin
i still with cavs here even i seen it with my own eyes how bad cavs played with that previous game I still believe they can bounce back and tried the series if they are still seeking for the title as long as ref did not announce that the game is over I'll still believed with them, good luck cavs hope we win this time now.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:41:14 AM

the drain.

Yeah it can be a conspirancy but nobody can rely prove it, we can speculate all we want but we will not get any further with it. If this game also goes to game 7 then I might also think that something is up.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:45:22 AM

the drain.

i still with cavs here even i seen it with my own eyes how bad cavs played with that previous game I still believe they can bounce back and tried the series if they are still seeking for the title as long as ref did not announce that the game is over I'll still believed with them, good luck cavs hope we win this time now.
Don't worry, odds are going to Cav's for Game 3 because it's Cav's home court, Cav's may even win the 4th Game. The succeeding game will be more interesting if they made 2-2. Take note that Kevin Love just suffered an injury on Game 2, he might be given clearance to travel for Game 3 but don't expect 100% performance from Kevin Love.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:47:14 AM

the drain.

Nah, NBA is already rich enough to make cash, there are still plenty of seasons to make some money. I hope there's no conspiracy that are set in this season's finals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: