Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:43:53 AM

Irving will be FMVP after the Cavaliers come back from down 1-3 to win the series. Game 6 will be a blowout win for Cavaliers, and they will win a close road game 7.

so another cavs fans here guys, let us hope curry and thompson together with gsw will not burn our dream of game 7 , they should be stop like this and not to make any wrong moves to make them hot this coming game 6, good luck to all of us who still believes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:58:21 AM

Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:01:35 AM

that suspension for green ended up playing out to more
important than I thought it would.

But Nba gets its 6-7 games it wanted.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:02:57 AM

Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.
We never can tell but we have to do it one at a time. If you believe that the cavaliers can reach game 7 and uncertain with the game 7 result then we better bet them hard on game 6 regardless of the odds.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:10:33 AM

GSW is 2.1 @ Directbet as they just become the underdog all of a sudden. I'll place my money on the GSW for this one.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:24:17 AM

GSW is 2.1 @ Directbet as they just become the underdog all of a sudden. I'll place my money on the GSW for this one.
i think if green still out of the game and bogut have injured they can consider as underdog right now, because
lebron will keep going inside and take advantage of the boards, but we can't never say what will happen
cavs still eager to push it until game 7 so I'll be placing my bet to cavs.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:36:47 AM

i think if green still out of the game and bogut have injured they can consider as underdog right now, because
lebron will keep going inside and take advantage of the boards, but we can't never say what will happen

Green will be back for Game 6, Bogut is not being used most of the times though as both teams go for small ball with Green and TT at center.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

Green will be back for Game 6, Bogut is not being used most of the times though as both teams go for small ball with Green and TT at center.
The public perception would then be the warriors will win in game 6 because they haven't lose back to back so the public is going to pound hard the warriors in game 6 and as usual when the NBA dictates the game there will be game 7 of all our war between the two team.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:53:18 AM

The public perception would then be the warriors will win in game 6 because they haven't lose back to back so the public is going to pound hard the warriors in game 6 and as usual when the NBA dictates the game there will be game 7 of all our war between the two team.

The odds are against GSW so there will be a lot of bets coming in their way like in DirectBet.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:13:02 AM

Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
They are not going to win this series because they will have tow in two more times and the GSW are going to close this series with in the next game, I am sure of it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:37:05 AM

Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
They are not going to win this series because they will have tow in two more times and the GSW are going to close this series with in the next game, I am sure of it.
Yeah? how sure are you because if you can convince me with your reason then I would happily tail you blindly. The momentum is really a big deal here and because of green absence it might cause them the NBA Championship. Look, I just had a dream, I saw curry and thompson fishing together, what does it mean?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:48:57 AM

Yeah? how sure are you because if you can convince me with your reason then I would happily tail you blindly. The momentum is really a big deal here and because of green absence it might cause them the NBA Championship. Look, I just had a dream, I saw curry and thompson fishing together, what does it mean?

It's 1 game apiece between 2 homecourts now so the previous advantage of GSW is now gone. Both teams won 1 each away from home as well and lost 1 game each at home. It's a clear play from this point onwards.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:06:09 PM

I am rooting for the Cavs I do not want to see Lebron lose so many Nba finals in his career he is to great of a player to let something like that happen to him.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:12:26 PM

that suspension for green ended up playing out to more
important than I thought it would.

But Nba gets its 6-7 games it wanted.

Same here. I was not expected to see James and Irving each getting 41 points, when they were only getting 49 in game 1 and 29 in game 2 in Oakland.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:16:53 PM

Cavaliers will win, they are competing with the warriors, this game is no defense the score has gone high therefore the over backers is at a comfortable level now.
we are all hoping as cavs fan mate, we will see how they can survive mate
it almost a good fight while thompson is very hot hope they defend it well
good luck guys.
Lebron james is dong the best he can to win this game, if you see the stats of this game he has the more shot attempts and his assist has decrease. He is really taking this seriously and they will win for sure.

I also think they will win this, Lebron will be on fire, he is putting a lot of afford in this and he will succeed with doing this.

yeah lets make some noise and cheer for our team . i know that they can be up to the game 7 and they will have a chance to get the championship because lebron and his team are making a best move to get back to the game they are making us excited  Grin Grin
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:28:16 PM

I agree with you, I think a Game 7 is definitely possible but the Warriors at home will be too much. It's not impossible, the Cavs have Lebron and if they keep defending like they did all series long and their offense is pumping then the Warriors could be in deep trouble.

However, the Cavs winning 3 games in a row (with two of them at the Oracle) is just too much to ask for (and I'm a Cavs fan). So I think forcing a Game 7 would be a great effort already. Either way you can't discount another injury or suspension (Bogut & Green) so things can change quickly. The Cavs will fight until the end, that's for sure.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:22:27 AM

I agree with you, I think a Game 7 is definitely possible but the Warriors at home will be too much. It's not impossible, the Cavs have Lebron and if they keep defending like they did all series long and their offense is pumping then the Warriors could be in deep trouble.

However, the Cavs winning 3 games in a row (with two of them at the Oracle) is just too much to ask for (and I'm a Cavs fan). So I think forcing a Game 7 would be a great effort already. Either way you can't discount another injury or suspension (Bogut & Green) so things can change quickly. The Cavs will fight until the end, that's for sure.
There is nothing impossible with lebron james, if they can win at home then game 7 would be too much fun to watch. We will see a real fireworks between the two teams and the pressure would be really high that time. It should be talent vs talent as when lebron is taking over nobody can stop him.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:02:56 AM

There is nothing impossible with lebron james, if they can win at home then game 7 would be too much fun to watch. We will see a real fireworks between the two teams and the pressure would be really high that time. It should be talent vs talent as when lebron is taking over nobody can stop him.

While Lebron is very good, he can be stopped by Golden State. Golden State has many good players such as Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green.

Lebron will have to be playing at his top form, and he also needs his team to cooperate. No matter how good you are, this is a team game and you need your team to play well if you want to win. We'll have to see how game 6 goes, I'm sticking to my low bet on Golden State just in case they win.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:06:07 AM

While Lebron is very good, he can be stopped by Golden State. Golden State has many good players such as Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green.

Lebron will have to be playing at his top form, and he also needs his team to cooperate. No matter how good you are, this is a team game and you need your team to play well if you want to win. We'll have to see how game 6 goes, I'm sticking to my low bet on Golden State just in case they win.
The warriors are playing with a team effort play while the cavaliers are playing on a one on one. The cavaliers have the best player in the world in the name or Irving and James, if this two will continue to show their great performance in game 5, they will take game 6 and game 7 is another story.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:18:42 AM

The warriors are playing with a team effort play while the cavaliers are playing on a one on one. The cavaliers have the best player in the world in the name or Irving and James, if this two will continue to show their great performance in game 5, they will take game 6 and game 7 is another story.

I think its not a new story for james having high points as to he carried cavs even before irving era. It just good that he has now irving and other new lineups to help him. And it is also a different story if green would guard james. James is tall in his position so even a pf is having a hard time defendin him.

But lets see in game 6 on how things would turn up. Cavs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: