Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:44:47 AM

I almost took cavs second half.

looking like this is the one game toronto makes a mini stand
before losing in 5 games is why I stayed away.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:53:08 AM

Losing 1st half bet for cavs make me think that this game was a circus coming from nba I don't believe how cavs play like this hehhee my mistake believing so much and have strong confident playing in the live games good luck guys

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

Raptors played very well in front of their homecrowd, plus Love and Irving firing blanks so its a clear win for the Raptors. It took momentous effort for them though which I think wont be replicated.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:20:54 AM

This game even goes to under, I just can't believe how awful the cavs play tonight. They are not dominated actually, they played poor offense as they keep missing and missing shots, Irving and Love failed to show up tonight, that's the missing link I guess. If they continue to play that way in game 4, we can see a good match to end in 7 games. However, I don't see that cavs will not adjust on their play, tonight is probably the worse performance of them in the playoffs so far.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:00:33 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:40:42 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Base on my observation, majority of the posters in this thread are miami backers. I hope this will help miami to win the series the good vibes you are doing right now must be heard by the team as they are playing in the road for a do or die game.

Playing in the road especially in game 7 is hard, toronto raptors fans has been crazy ever since as they want break their playoff drought success. Now that they have already break it in the 1st round, I can say that the NBA will give this game to the Miami Heat to face best friend lebron. I am expecting the refs to favor miami in this last game of the series, so WADE ML is the bet here.

Haha, good logic favoring Miami. Yes, it will draw a lot of attention if Cavs eventually face Miami in the next round. Good for business.

Damn, I was wrong with my prediction. Wade was not able to take his team in the east finals to meet bron2. However, that would be fine with me because I know wade will be calling his bestfriend bron after the game to avenge their losses. I am not really interested in watching this east finals as I know already the result.

Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna sweep Lowly and company and that what's make this series so boring to watch.

all of us here thinks that wade can dominate this game 7 and face to face with his old buddy lebron but lowry shows how raptors can play the balls what a shame to all of us who predicts for miami but looking on the next round sweep or win at least one game against cavs if nba will needed some income from this finals from the east.
So I guess all of us are losers here. Cry

Don't worry brothers, we can win in the next series by betting on cavaliers. What we need to do now is just move on and forget.

It doesn't seem to be much of a profit, as the odds on the Cavaliers are pretty low. If you bet on them at nitrogensports, you only get your bet multiplied by 1.134.

I'd bet small amounts on the underdogs, the raptors, as it is possible that they can win. Of course, it will be hard, but if they do your bet will be multiplied by quite a bit.

The raptors won today, which was great!

Like I said, bet small amounts on the underdogs and you can make profit, I bet 0.001 on each game until now, so I made a 0.0004 profit, which isn't much, but if I had bet more than I would've made more. Or, you can maybe try and predict when the raptors will win (i.e. home advantage, etc.) and try and bet only on those games to make major profit.

The raptors play well in front of their home crowd, but I wonder if they can pull it off next game; they are still playing at home.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:26:02 AM

It will be hard for them to win again. Love and Irving shot miserably and there are so many missed layups as well for the Cavs but even so, they were still in the game few minutes remaining only that they didn't failed to execute the crucial run. Great job from Biyombo by the way. The team should throw a big party for him.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:59:46 AM

I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:20:05 AM

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:55:24 AM

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:31:51 PM

Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:13:11 AM

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:15:42 AM

While in the West, the OKC thrashed the GSW as Durant and Westbrook are playing with so much high confidence as both of them are already at 30 apiece after 3 quarters.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:38:13 AM

no matter what this duo's show their best ever today making sure that they have the lead in this series will give them enough confidence to win this finals from west, teamwork and best players playing as a role model that's so awesome! will wait for another game from the east, cavs will be much favor from this. good luck ML for cavs guys.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:21:46 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet

Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:35:13 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.
There is a possibility for that to happen but most likely it will not happen again, you know what? cleveland is a very goof team and even if the raptors has a shot in winning game 4, the refs will favor the cavs as the league does not want to extend the series for the risk of injuries for the ALL STARS on cavs. you know what I'm saying?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:01:10 AM

Well the cavs just need to blow the game out to avoid peole saying that the refs are in favor of them.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:36:24 AM

Well the cavs just need to blow the game out to avoid peole saying that the refs are in favor of them.
Don't worry man they will. Lebron told me via skype that they will not embarrass their team again infront of the canadians. LOL
Seriously, they will win, easy money. Let's take -5.5 Cleveland Cavaliers.
newcripto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:57:42 AM

Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: