Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

gsw needs to win in this coming game if they want to still have the chance to win the west finals they are playing in okc's court crowd added to their pressure but knowing gsw they will find way to win back and not let the fans to be lonely, if curry and Thompson play harder and shoot at least 50% gsw will bounce back and win this. good luck gsw fans.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

Oklahoma City has done wonderful job so far.Golden State Warrior doesn't seem that old team which was making lot of points in every match.I still do believe that Warriors will not loose this match.This time will be for Warriors name so I am on moneyline @1.889 for coming match.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:59:18 PM

Golden State Warriors will not give up against Oklahoma City.What is seeming is that there will be played one more match at least after tomorrow's one.There will be equalization by 2-2 and then decisive match will be more interesting.In the end Golden State Warriors will advance into next round.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:28:08 AM

Golden State Warriors will not give up against Oklahoma City.What is seeming is that there will be played one more match at least after tomorrow's one.There will be equalization by 2-2 and then decisive match will be more interesting.In the end Golden State Warriors will advance into next round.
We can see that tonight man, and OKC as well will not let the warriors do their thing, they want to take the win tonight to have an advantage going back to the warriors home court.
gabmen

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:39:49 AM

I smell blood what is going on with the warriors they playing like nothing but amateur cant convert a point if this lead continue there's no chance anymore for warriors but just a entertaining team whos have gain only publicity but winning in regular is nothing compare with winnings in the finals. it is still early on this game. good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:26:59 AM

I smell blood what is going on with the warriors they playing like nothing but amateur cant convert a point if this lead continue there's no chance anymore for warriors but just a entertaining team whos have gain only publicity but winning in regular is nothing compare with winnings in the finals. it is still early on this game. good luck
This series warriors was exposed and if they lost this series expect that the next season they will also be beaten by some other team easily, their system was already leaked by the genius mind of donovan. I am seeing a ring for the OKC this year.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:42:22 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.

Looks like I was right with my prediction to bet low on the raptors; I made a decent profit, as the odds were good!

I can't be sure about betting for the next game though, as the raptors are no longer at home and the cavs will be playing harder than ever to beat the raptors, as they won't want to lose again.

I personally am skipping betting on next game, but if I were to bet, I'd go with the low underdog bet again, so if I lose, it won't be much of a loss, but if I win, it'll pay off really nicely.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:03:13 AM

Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.

Looks like I was right with my prediction to bet low on the raptors; I made a decent profit, as the odds were good!

I can't be sure about betting for the next game though, as the raptors are no longer at home and the cavs will be playing harder than ever to beat the raptors, as they won't want to lose again.

I personally am skipping betting on next game, but if I were to bet, I'd go with the low underdog bet again, so if I lose, it won't be much of a loss, but if I win, it'll pay off really nicely.
I would love to bet on the cavaliers in game 5 regardless of the odds, the will probably win at home as they don't want to get embarrassed infront of the home crowd.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gabmen

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:31:21 AM

for sure cavs will beat raptors as they are aiming to win the title both okc and cavs desire to get another conference finals ring and meet in this nba finals okc is eating gsw now in their home while cavs even the series and moving back to their court in game 5 we will see them playing in the finals if gsw won't do anything now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:37:58 AM

Wow okc dominated the warriors again and is leading 3-1 for the series. This is clear that okc is not the best team out there.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:39:05 AM

for sure cavs will beat raptors as they are aiming to win the title both okc and cavs desire to get another conference finals ring and meet in this nba finals okc is eating gsw now in their home while cavs even the series and moving back to their court in game 5 we will see them playing in the finals if gsw won't do anything now.
I have already put a huge amount on cavaliers game 5 -11.5, I still believe in this team despite of the two losses, they will do everything to win and finish the game at toronto infront of the sell out crowd.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:40:06 AM

I have already put a huge amount on cavaliers game 5 -11.5, I still believe in this team despite of the two losses, they will do everything to win and finish the game at toronto infront of the sell out crowd.
Good bet, hope you can win tomorrow and hope that cleveland will show up their dominant game, kevin love has no love for the past two games at tononto, let's hope he will show up the way he played and buried a lot of 3 points to route the raptors.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:29:50 AM

The last few couple of games exposed Cavs failure in defending hard. They rely too much on offense just like the Warriors that's why Toronto was able to outscore them. We'll see if the coaching staff will be able to adjust for the game tomorrow.

DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:38:16 AM

OKC now leads 3 to 1 in the western conference finals against the GSW. GSW has to win 3 games in a row if they want to make it to the finals. I believe that OKC is going to win and will head to the finals.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:41:48 AM

OKC now leads 3 to 1 in the western conference finals against the GSW. GSW has to win 3 games in a row if they want to make it to the finals. I believe that OKC is going to win and will head to the finals.
it is a hard ways for gsw to bounce back and 3 straight wins to go back to the finals as they facing much stronger and determine team but nba got full of surprises we are talking about the number 1 seeds in the league if there's a possibility to win they have all of those qualification, but again it is very hard for them because okc always have the answer. good luck
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:07:45 AM

it is a hard ways for gsw to bounce back and 3 straight wins to go back to the finals as they facing much stronger and determine team but nba got full of surprises we are talking about the number 1 seeds in the league if there's a possibility to win they have all of those qualification, but again it is very hard for them because okc always have the answer. good luck
I believe that warriors can take game 5, it will be embarrassing for the defending champion to lose at their own home court, curry will probably wake up from a long time sleeping and will probably step up so as with the whole team.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:06:54 AM

I believe that warriors can take game 5, it will be embarrassing for the defending champion to lose at their own home court, curry will probably wake up from a long time sleeping and will probably step up so as with the whole team.

The problem is how will they defend Westbrook and Durant. Even if wakes up and start hitting huge amount of threes, still they need to find a way to control OKCs offense.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:59:16 AM

The problem is how will they defend Westbrook and Durant. Even if wakes up and start hitting huge amount of threes, still they need to find a way to control OKCs offense.
Durant and Westbrook duo are extremely good. Curry cannot depend westbrook athleticism that's he got tired easily in the game. They should let someone guard westbrook in order for curry to focus only on the scoring, base on what I see, in my opinion, the thunder outmatched the whole warriors squad in all ends of the floor, they keep on attacking the whole game that's why they got the win.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:00:31 AM

The real Cavs are playing now. They're back in playing good defense again, well they have to as to not disappoint their fans.

Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:56:03 AM

The real Cavs are playing now. They're back in playing good defense again, well they have to as to not disappoint their fans.

I'm a fan of RAPS but I'll go for CAVs in 6 games, I don't want to lose my money again Cry. Last time Team LeBron won an NBA title they played 7 games against the Celtics in 2012, and Pacers in 2013 Eastern Conference Finals. They need to improve their defense and rebounding. And LeBron needs to score more if Love have a terrible performance. IMO, Only LeBron and Irving been consistent so far in this year's playoffs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: