Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:35:36 AM

Betting page will close just minutes before the start of Game 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:38:41 AM

cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series
good luck to all of us who's betting for both teams.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:45:12 AM

cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series

Current pot is 0.02 BTC, bet = 0.005 btc
Remember, you also have to choose how many games will the series last.

Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:42:35 AM

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:07:48 AM

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

Bet is only 0.005 BTC not 0.01 BTC, or do you mean betting the other 0.005 BTC somewhere else?

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:32:13 PM

Betting will stop in a few hours time as Game 1 is just around the corner.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:36:40 PM

The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.
It would be good for the city sinds they have not won it last year they are now looking for revenge. Cleveland nows how good Golden State is so I hope that they are not getting afraid of playing them again in the finals.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:54:38 PM

The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.
It would be good for the city sinds they have not won it last year they are now looking for revenge. Cleveland nows how good Golden State is so I hope that they are not getting afraid of playing them again in the finals.
I'm collecting my sat right now will betting for cavs too, I'm hoping that this time cavs will bounce back and win the title, it would be a great history for the team to win the first title with LeBron and the rest of the cavs team. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:52:40 PM

I'm collecting my sat right now will betting for cavs too, I'm hoping that this time cavs will bounce back and win the title, it would be a great history for the team to win the first title with LeBron and the rest of the cavs team. good luck.

Most people though are All In for GSW that's why the earnings are much bigger in Cavs side.

Pot: 0.025 BTC

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:16:04 AM

Most people though are All In for GSW that's why the earnings are much bigger in Cavs side.

Its just a good chance for cavs fans to win more good luck cavs team even they are being salvage right now bouncing back is not a problem for them.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:35:15 AM

Its just a good chance for cavs fans to win more good luck cavs team even they are being salvage right now bouncing back is not a problem for them.
The cavaliers are a legitimate team, they are known of being clutch, so even if they are down by 9 at half, they will fight their way in the 2nd half to end this game with a winning passion. Enjoy the game people and relax.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:52:00 AM

Currently a very close game; the score is currently 64-63! A one point difference, the game could go in anyone's favor. It seems like spread bets will not do well in this series, as the two teams are very closely matched together.

I've bet the score to be under 199, and it looks promising so far, but we'll have to wait for the end result of this game before anymore predictions.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:01:44 AM

Currently a very close game; the score is currently 64-63! A one point difference, the game could go in anyone's favor. It seems like spread bets will not do well in this series, as the two teams are very closely matched together.

I've bet the score to be under 199, and it looks promising so far, but we'll have to wait for the end result of this game before anymore predictions.

Both my bets won; the Under 199 and the GSW win! Turns out spread does have a place in this series, any spread bets placed on GSW will have won as well. Great game played by GSW, I also think they can win game two, as they are riding the momentum, and it's also another home game. However, there's no doubt that Lebron will try even harder next game, but I think even then, GSW can win.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:29:38 AM

Both my bets won; the Under 199 and the GSW win! Turns out spread does have a place in this series, any spread bets placed on GSW will have won as well. Great game played by GSW, I also think they can win game two, as they are riding the momentum, and it's also another home game. However, there's no doubt that Lebron will try even harder next game, but I think even then, GSW can win.

GSW, lets start collecting

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:37:23 AM

GSW, lets start collecting
I can't say that Cav's is adjusting to the game of GSW. 15 point lead by GSW is big considering that Cav's now have a full line up. The only excuse cav's can give is it's a home court advantage but nevertheless it's still 15 points and Livingston and Green are the notable players for Game 1. GSW should keep that strategy of being unpredictable.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:53:06 AM

Cavaliers lost the game because of the good performance of the warriors bench, livingston and barbosa have been awesome plus irving and love were not having an outstanding game, this is just game 1 and far from over. Let's focus on game 2 cavaliers, adjustment is the best thing to do.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:27:08 AM

Cavaliers lost the game because of the good performance of the warriors bench, livingston and barbosa have been awesome plus irving and love were not having an outstanding game, this is just game 1 and far from over. Let's focus on game 2 cavaliers, adjustment is the best thing to do.

They need to adjust as it seems their focus is defending the starting lineup of GSW but forgot how the GSW bench will react. The coaching staff was probably caught by surprise and wasn't able to do the necessary lineup changes.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:42:37 AM

They need to adjust as it seems their focus is defending the starting lineup of GSW but forgot how the GSW bench will react. The coaching staff was probably caught by surprise and wasn't able to do the necessary lineup changes.
The warriors are really a dangerous team, the cavaliers must do a better game plan in game 2 if they want to win at least one game at warriors home court, I think the warriors are really trusting there bench to step up, remember they even beat the thunder even they are down 3-1, that would only prove that they are good and dangerous.
Klippers

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:06:24 AM

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:03:49 AM

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Every player has its off game, we can call game 1 as off game for smith but he will definitely step up in game 2. The ball rotation of cleveland cavaliers is not well in game 1 as the warriors have more assist compared to the cavaliers, they don't have a good communication in the floor in game 1.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: