Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

24hr Volume over 62 BTC

The first real PUMP!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

Imagine how much richer you'd be today had you of listened  Smiley

ION is here to stay this is just the beginning

Are you mad? Rhetorical question.

Within the last 12 months BTC - despite the FUCKING FORK hanging over it - went up more than ION even if you include today's pump. Besides you were the one yelling that ION is not a "trading coin" but that's not valid when it's at the top of a pump, right?

The first real PUMP!!!

Hashstaker payouts go out around 5 or 6 PM UTC. Total amount of bids on Bittrex builds up to that point with corresponding shilling on slack and then most of those bids are pulled right before the payouts hit the exchange. Happened the last few days, I wasn't following before then. Today was no exception albeit at a larger scale than usual, 25+ BTC at peak went down to about 10 BTC at this time, but only 1-2BTC was actually transacted during that dump. Pumpers pulled their orders, muppets caught in the excitement bought the dump.

Not sure what's the ROI for the pumpers but seems to be worth it if they keep doing it. Joys of a centralized shitcoin with artificially restricted liquidity and bagholding population that is refusing to learn.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:43:30 PM

Within the last 12 months BTC - despite the FUCKING FORK hanging over it - went up more than ION even if you include today's pump. Besides you were the one yelling that ION is not a "trading coin" but that's not valid when it's at the top of a pump, right?

The first real PUMP!!!

Hashstaker payouts go out around 5 or 6 PM UTC. Total amount of bids on Bittrex builds up to that point with corresponding shilling on slack and then most of those bids are pulled right before the payouts hit the exchange. Happened the last few days, I wasn't following before then. Today was no exception albeit at a larger scale than usual, 25+ BTC at peak went down to about 10 BTC at this time, but only 1-2BTC was actually transacted during that dump. Pumpers pulled their orders, muppets caught in the excitement bought the dump.

Not sure what's the ROI for the pumpers but seems to be worth it if they keep doing it. Joys of a centralized shitcoin with artificially restricted liquidity and bagholding population that is refusing to learn.

The shill whales profit at the expense of uneducated (about the ION system..) users. This is what happens when you have "whales" in your project. Pathetic and sad to say the least. This whole project was made to make the paycoiner a whole at the expense of others. Fucked up yo say the least.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

The shill whales profit at the expense of uneducated (about the ION system..) users. This is what happens when you have "whales" in your project. Pathetic and sad to say the least. This whole project was made to make the paycoiner a whole at the expense of others. Fucked up yo say the least.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.
Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.
I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.
This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?
I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?
@cyrptoBuds What a think??? This is "Trask Talk" from the 70 pages...
Why are you quoting posts from a year ago? Stay in he present time sharkie.
Why do you dump your IONs while shilling for it? Why would you tell someone to buy a coin that you know you're gonna dump, dump, dump?
Would you say it's your lack of intelligence that has caused you to get so heavily invested in ION?
Yep that was a dumb move becoming heavily invested in ION................ ION ICO'd at 25 cents dropping down to lows of 10 to 11 cents... shame on you sharky !!!
https://i.gyazo.com/959529094b887b0c154d23a8dbfd0375.png

We're sorting and lining up all the actors that have been hiding in the shadows for too long.
We're making a bookmark so time catches up to you, ALL.

Your shadows have made so many novels around the internet.
So many dramas.

A lot of scars.

Pump ION all you want.
Your not obscuring the narrative anymore.
Enjoy your weekend.

In your book of truths make sure you put me down as starting to post on May 5 2016

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten. 

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

How can we accurately imagine how much richer we'd be today if you and the rest of the whales and team ION are vastly opaque when it comes to answering questions? I invest on numbers and facts, not on how nice the team is. I do t invest on trust either.

This conversation happened months ago I'm not going to repeat myself...... thing is by the time you have all your numbers and facts so has everybody else = opportunity diminished.

In your due diligence do you factor in risk if you do can I ask how ?   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

This conversation happened months ago I'm not going to repeat myself...... thing is by the time you have all your numbers and facts so has everybody else = opportunity diminished.

(this is not my "photoshop", you can unbunch your panties now).

If I'm parsing your word salad correctly - you seem to be implying that ION is the only (or at least a very rare) shitcoin with an opportunity to throw money at.

I'm no shitcoin expert by any means but the three coins that I almost accidentally ended up holding have gone through the roof recently. Looking at the charts it looks like many others did too, i.e. I'm not exceptionally lucky in any way. So even if you're somehow allergic to Bitcoin you don't have to tie yourself to the ION boat anchor in this cesspool. There are plenty of less shitty coins to choose from.

But don't let me distract you from your dreams. Carry on pretending that you know the meaning of "due diligence" or "risk".
korvas128

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

(this is not my "photoshop", you can unbunch your panties now).

If I'm parsing your word salad correctly - you seem to be implying that ION is the only (or at least a very rare) shitcoin with an opportunity to throw money at.

I'm no shitcoin expert by any means but the three coins that I almost accidentally ended up holding have gone through the roof recently. Looking at the charts it looks like many others did too, i.e. I'm not exceptionally lucky in any way. So even if you're somehow allergic to Bitcoin you don't have to tie yourself to the ION boat anchor in this cesspool. There are plenty of less shitty coins to choose from.

But don't let me distract you from your dreams. Carry on pretending that you know the meaning of "due diligence" or "risk".

Almost a year since our first discussion and in all this time you've been trolling.   Grin

Please make sure you stick around for another year as the party has only just begun  Grin

When you eventually tire of trolling or you are no longer getting paid let me know and I'll pay you to carry on. You see in the long run insignificant sloppy trolls like you do more good than harm  Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

Almost a year since our first discussion and in all this time you've been trolling.   Grin

Please make sure you stick around for another year as the party has only just begun  Grin

When you eventually tire of trolling or you are no longer getting paid let me know and I'll pay you to carry on. You see in the long run insignificant sloppy trolls like you do more good than harm  Smiley

Of course I'll stick around, how could I miss the excitement of annual shitcoin clones and crappy games with bikini reviews.

Send the money to this address: 14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:23:49 AM

yes korvas, I'm the clueless one for taking the under in the contest, while you sit there thinking I could have been rich when in reality the 1 person who dumped today made money, while the rest of you are still sittig there waiting to get dumped on.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

everyone does realise all dash clones are pumping atm right with dash's 1000% gain? pivx etc.

amusing how people think its due to other influences... its certainly not gravity....
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 05:11:50 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 05:49:07 AM by WildShark

yes korvas, I'm the clueless one for taking the under in the contest, while you sit there thinking I could have been rich when in reality the 1 person who dumped today made money, while the rest of you are still sittig there waiting to get dumped on.

As the price rises, there are more opportunity for profit for all...

@suchmoon The investment spread sheet is looking real GOOD today!!!!

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

When you eventually tire of trolling or you are no longer getting paid let me know and I'll pay you to carry on. You see in the long run insignificant sloppy trolls like you do more good than harm  Smiley

The fact that you are deluded enough to think that Ion, the Ionomy or even Crypto Gravity is in any way significant enough for there to be some kind of paid for scheme to discredit it demonstrates perfectly how effective your due diligence is likely to have been. Hilarious, but utterly meaningless. Just like yesterday's pump.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

If ION is as awesome as you shill whales keep preaching, why do you dump your MN earnings on Bittrex?

pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

everyone does realise all dash clones are pumping atm right with dash's 1000% gain? pivx etc.

amusing how people think its due to other influences... its certainly not gravity....

Yeah I agree with you, this seemed to be a pump and dump from the start what happened yesterday. The question is, what were the objectives of the pumper here? Maybe someone could explain me?
pcminerx

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

If ION is as awesome as you shill whales keep preaching, why do you dump your MN earnings on Bittrex?

I cannot speak on behalf of all whales but I know for sure that most are compounding their earnings to create more nodes. You can clearly see this happening when looking at the growing number of nodes over time. Then again, there will always be reward dumpers.
pcminerx

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

Staker payouts go out around 5 or 6 PM UTC. Total amount of bids on Bittrex builds up to that point with corresponding shilling on slack and then most of those bids are pulled right before the payouts hit the exchange. Happened the last few days, I wasn't following before then. Today was no exception albeit at a larger scale than usual, 25+ BTC at peak went down to about 10 BTC at this time, but only 1-2BTC was actually transacted during that dump. Pumpers pulled their orders, muppets caught in the excitement bought the dump.

I don't like ION to be pumped, although I have to admit that it was quite interesting to watch the P&D live. I am still puzzled about the objectives of this pump, why would you buy higher and higher and then finally let others dump into the buys? The final dump was by the pumpers I believe, and then you could see the buy orders disappear. I have my doubts about the ROI of this dump.

I would prefer a more steady grow, supported by real expansion of the project (more games and other new features), and I believe this will come. Then again, many pumps will follow and this just puts ION on the frontpage of an exchange and more people will trade the coin. Current investors will not fall for the pumps and buy more coins, but new investors may be tempted, looking at the graph, well I cannot stop them. But you can see this happening with all altcoin pumps, even with the ones you are holding.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

I don't like ION to be pumped, although I have to admit that it was quite interesting to watch the P&D live. I am still puzzled about the objectives of this pump, why would you buy higher and higher and then finally let others dump into the buys? The final dump was by the pumpers I believe, and then you could see the buy orders disappear. I have my doubts about the ROI of this dump.

I would prefer a more steady grow, supported by real expansion of the project (more games and other new features), and I believe this will come. Then again, many pumps will follow and this just puts ION on the frontpage of an exchange and more people will trade the coin. Current investors will not fall for the pumps and buy more coins, but new investors may be tempted, looking at the graph, well I cannot stop them. But you can see this happening with all altcoin pumps, even with the ones you are holding.

Pumpers can buy from themselves, there is no loss for them other than exchange fees. The losers are those who bought along the way thinking this is the moon. Not sure why you think the pumpers let others dump, I'd say it's more likely they pulled their own buys and then dumped onto the aforementioned "losers". Then again, I'm not a shitcoin trader so what do I know.

I don't think there are many "new investors", certainly doesn't seem to be any explosion in the number of wallets or slack users so I disagree with your rationalization that current investors won't fall for it. Just look at the giddiness and gloating when MrCoins mentions $1 or some such bullshit.

I couldn't care less about altcoins I'm holding. The only reason I mentioned it is that ION seems to underperform the market and even my own "basket" without me even trying. If they all crash to zero tomorrow I bet ION would still underperform.  Grin

I thought Gravity was the game they delayed so many times to make it really big and beautiful? Now more expansion is needed? Come on. If they can't make a revenue-generating game in a year what makes you think it's going to be different going forward?

And just like with trying to make their own games, ionomy's insistence on trying to develop their own coin won't work since the rest of the world isn't waiting for them to learn these things. They could have used an existing coin with sidechains, or smart contracts, or whatever allows them to implement their trinkets, and as a nice side effect they wouldn't need to worry about mundane things like blockchain breathing or paying to get listed on an exchange.

I was going to say "they should focus on their strengths" but their "strength" seems to be PNGs, so maybe they should drop the whole crypto crap and mobile game crap and just do PNGs.
korvas128

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

When you eventually tire of trolling or you are no longer getting paid let me know and I'll pay you to carry on. You see in the long run insignificant sloppy trolls like you do more good than harm  Smiley

The fact that you are deluded enough to think that Ion, the Ionomy or even Crypto Gravity is in any way significant enough for there to be some kind of paid for scheme to discredit it demonstrates perfectly how effective your due diligence is likely to have been. Hilarious, but utterly meaningless. Just like yesterday's pump.

Actually the hilarious thing is you thinking that what you've just described is all the ION/IONOMY has to offer  Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

Actually the hilarious thing is you thinking that what you've just described is all the ION/IONOMY has to offer  Grin

Gravity is all the have to offer. The coin has no use as it stands now other than to buy MN holding or dump for BTC. What else does ION/Ionomy have to offer? Besides sorta pretty PNG's and hyperinflation.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

Actually the hilarious thing is you thinking that what you've just described is all the ION/IONOMY has to offer  Grin

Gravity is all the have to offer. The coin has no use as it stands now other than to buy MN holding or dump for BTC. What else does ION/Ionomy have to offer? Besides sorta pretty PNG's and hyperinflation.

I'm going to echo this response and request that you explain what, specifically, the ionomy has to offer that you believe is significant enough that you apparently think that a rival (presumably a large mobile gaming industry player as that's the main focus of the project) is paying people to write negative comments on here.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: