Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:12:41 PM

On the subject of "ionomy doesn't give a shit to even pretend to be legit":

It was assumed (and shilled heavily by the shills) that the top 2 rich list addresses correspond to the developer bounty (2.5m) and gamer incentive fund (3.4m). Apparently that's not true. Gravity weekly tournament payments are not being taken out from the 3.4m (now nearly 3.9m) address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ikHbMe6SHea4MHxc1psfPE7eVhhof4v1SN.htm - no coins sent out except for what looks like a test tx of 1 ION.

I guess the excuse would be that they don't want to disturb it as it may cause problems with network difficulty but there is a ton of small outputs created by prior stakes so they should be able to move those without touching the principal.

tl;dr: doesn't give a shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 01:26:55 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 09:29:47 PM by mprep

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

@cyrptoBuds What a think??? This is "Trask Talk" from the 70 pages...

On the subject of "ionomy doesn't give a shit to even pretend to be legit":

It was assumed (and shilled heavily by the shills) that the top 2 rich list addresses correspond to the developer bounty (2.5m) and gamer incentive fund (3.4m). Apparently that's not true. Gravity weekly tournament payments are not being taken out from the 3.4m (now nearly 3.9m) address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ikHbMe6SHea4MHxc1psfPE7eVhhof4v1SN.htm - no coins sent out except for what looks like a test tx of 1 ION.

I guess the excuse would be that they don't want to disturb it as it may cause problems with network difficulty but there is a ton of small outputs created by prior stakes so they should be able to move those without touching the principal.

tl;dr: doesn't give a shit.

@suchmoon Shouldn't you be asking for the addresses for all the Mastenodes in the Ionomy Hosting System??? Print the list and send to you weekly... lol

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:47:19 AM

Ignominy Card with extra Electrons

Hashlet 2.0

DING DING DING

The trick this time is that the hashlet 2.0 (game) is mining your time, resources, and fed by your centralized Ionomy wallet. They'll probably sell your information off as well.
Next weigh the risk. GP and Apple take them off, when they get around to it!? The system is automated.
Maybe warn the company called ionomy studios limited - listed on GP with info like:
Developer -Visit website centralization-
Email support@ionomy.com
Spring Gardens Stables
Gorseinon Road
Swansea SA4 4DF
United Kingdom

UK Horses will not care if Ionomy studios limited is kicked out GP or Apple.

ionomy.com (centralization) - 2017 / Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, Republic of Seychelles (East Africa) - is very far away from the horses as well.

WildShark is the type of account to spam/feed/bait users of forums to distract from transparency to the outside world at large.
Feelz like a script + user controls to taunt back at you.

I get the joke now.
Horses can jump.
Crypto Gravity; jumping platform.
Not innovative though.

Will the @Korvas128 script run now?
Records show account human.
Testing...

pixelpowered

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:43:49 AM

Are you master host of live Ionomy platform horse jump at scotch bottle for ions?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 02:49:25 AM

@suchmoon Shouldn't you be asking for the addresses for all the Mastenodes in the Ionomy Hosting System??? Print the list and send to you weekly... lol

Try to keep up. Already posted a while ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18305074#msg18305074

And:

STOP THE FUCKING SERIAL WALLQUOTES.

How hard can it be? Don't be a total douche, we don't want you to get banned, you're funny. And we're still waiting for your excuse as to why you're dumping your IONs while shilling for them.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

Why are you quoting posts from a year ago? Stay in he present time sharkie.

Why do you dump your IONs while shilling for it? Why would you tell someone to buy a coin that you know you're gonna dump, dump, dump?

Would you say it's your lack of intelligence that has caused you to get so heavily invested in ION?

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

Back on topic.

@ionomy team

Why do you dump your IONs while shilling for it? Why would you tell someone to buy a coin that you know you're gonna dump, dump, dump?

Would you say it's your lack of intelligence that has caused you to get so heavily invested in ION?

Yep that was a dumb move becoming heavily invested in ION................ ION ICO'd at 25 cents dropping down to lows of 10 to 11 cents... shame on you sharky !!!

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

I think it's just Rick_James spending 40 BTC to win my 0.05 BTC  Grin

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000181      pixelpowered
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000222      ThePointlessOne
0.000318      Rick_James
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

yobit Wallet does not work Huh Price is 5 times smaller !!! Wtf
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Back on topic.

@ionomy team
Yep that was a dumb move becoming heavily invested in ION................ ION ICO'd at 25 cents dropping down to lows of 10 to 11 cents... shame on you sharky !!!
https://i.gyazo.com/959529094b887b0c154d23a8dbfd0375.png

We're sorting and lining up all the actors that have been hiding in the shadows for too long.
We're making a bookmark so time catches up to you, ALL.

Your shadows have made so many novels around the internet.
So many dramas.

A lot of scars.

Pump ION all you want.
Your not obscuring the narrative anymore.
Enjoy your weekend.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Congrats guys, this is the first time someone has posted a pump and it wasn't completely dumped by the time I read it and checked the current price. I'm sure there's enough buy support for all of you to get out whole now, you've made it.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:34:35 PM

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Not sure if im supposed to take offense to this or not lol, no its not me I would have already had my ions at a much cheaper price. Unlike our resident shark I keep mine. I dont hate sharky for dumping, I probably have some of his ions that he sold to me for a few cents and now they are worth about twice as much. Maybe ill tip him when i sell a few....nahhh
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Maybe ill tip him when i sell a few....nahhh

I like your thinking!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

Congrats guys, this is the first time someone has posted a pump and it wasn't completely dumped by the time I read it and checked the current price. I'm sure there's enough buy support for all of you to get out whole now, you've made it.

The pumper duo of MrCoins and Robin-whatshername is heavily shilling on slack that Bittrex is running out of IONs Roll Eyes

You have to appreciate the commitment though. That's like a solid $100+ just in exchange fees someone's spending in that pump.
korvas128

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:18:14 PM

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Code:
0.000050      Phildo
0.000100      kken01
0.000120      SAmOS
0.000190      CryptoBuds
0.000197      o0o0
0.000205      altheshort
0.000318      Rick_James

Forgot about this.....

0.000050      Phildo                            $.05
0.000100      kken01                           $.10
0.000120      SAmOS                           $.12                       
0.000181      pixelpowered                   $.18   
0.000190      CryptoBuds                      $.19
0.000197      o0o0                               $.19
0.000205      altheshort                        $.20   
0.000222      ThePointlessOne                $.22
0.000318      Rick_James                      $.31

PRICE as of now $.44

Anything below an ICO of 25 cents = Clueless

Phildo well done for being the most Clueless of them all

Suchmoon many thanks for running the competition  Smiley

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:24:28 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:00:23 PM by altheshort

The pumper duo of MrCoins and Robin-whatshername is heavily shilling on slack that Bittrex is running out of IONs Roll Eyes

You have to appreciate the commitment though. That's like a solid $100+ just in exchange fees someone's spending in that pump.

These pumps (or more specifically the activity in the community as a result of them) are what I find most amusing and are a big part of the reason why I follow alt coin communities. The group delirium, the smatterings of delusion, the shilling, the breathless price speculation, the frantic 'hodling' -- it's all supremely entertaining. It's like watching tulip mania first hand. Delicious. Keep it up.
korvas128

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:31:05 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:05:45 PM by mprep

Back on topic.

@ionomy team

We're sorting and lining up all the actors that have been hiding in the shadows for too long.

So many dramas.

A lot of scars.

Pump ION all you want.
Enjoy your weekend.

In your book of truths make sure you put me down as starting to post on May 5 2016

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten. 

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Imagine how much richer you'd be today had you of listened  Smiley

ION is here to stay this is just the beginning

This was never about just being made whole........

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:46:41 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 04:57:48 PM by WildShark

24hr Volume over 62 BTC

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

MrCoins was shilling a couple days ago that there were only 17,000 ION left on Bittrex, better buy quick. Then yesterday or today here are now 100,000 ION available for purchase. MrCoins is a shameless shill that will never change his ways.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

Back on topic.

@ionomy team

So many dramas.

A lot of scars.

Pump ION all you want.
Enjoy your weekend.

In your book of truths make sure you put me down as starting to post on May 5 2016

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten. 

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Imagine how much richer you'd be today had you of listened  Smiley

ION is here to stay this is just the beginning

How can we accurately imagine how much richer we'd be today if you and the rest of the whales and team ION are vastly opaque when it comes to answering questions? I invest on numbers and facts, not on how nice the team is. I do t invest on trust either.

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: