Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

amateurism

There would nothing wrong with it if they recognized that fact and acted accordingly instead of trying to make it sound like they can develop the full stack better than anybody else.

If they have a brilliant idea (doubtful, but let's give them the benefit of said doubt for a few seconds) but suck at execution (the part that they must be able to see after years of failures) surely they could find someone capable of doing it in a less sucky way. Like they hired that kid to clone the coin, but in a more managed and organized way. It's really bizarre that 300 BTC - their claimed ICO amount - was not enough to even show the viability of the idea. Well, to show it to anyone other than whales, who believe anything the "team" tells them.

Although it's more likely that the big "idea" is a turd and there is a good reason why nobody else tried to polish it.

It's just that for some inexplicable reason they choose to release them once a year.

@suchmoon Maybe the schedule has changed and you didn't get the memo... I like your suggestion that a in-depth Ionomy game should be released yearly...

I'm not suggesting anything, Sharkie, nor am I subscribed to your whale memos. But if Gravity took a year then an "in-depth" game will take a decade and will still suck bigly.

As the Ionomy Vision grows, additional programing resources will come aboard and speed up the production of the games...

Or one whale wants to cash out and crashes the price and everyone panic sells and the coin is done. Just as you always think ION is one step away from the moon, they realistically are closer to one disgruntled whale from destroying the whole operation. But you would do that would you? You're in it for the good of ION and Ionomy, not yourself, right?😜

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

As the Ionomy Vision grows, additional programing resources will come aboard and speed up the production of the games...

I'm going to go far out on a limb here and just by gauging how long this first game has taken, I'd have to just say......

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

Any predictions on when ION will hit 50 cents

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

Ah yes, back to the old 'you don't understand because you're not a whale' argument. Please understand this: the current price is utterly irrelevant. Most of the trade volume at the moment is likely bagholders trading to other bagholders anyway.

The success of this project depends on it's games being at least relatively successful. So far, you've released one single game that took nearly a year to be finally 'ready' and has been met with a reception that could only generously be described as mediocre.

If having under 50 regular players each week is a sign of success for you, frankly I think you need to get a grip. The games need to be orders of magnitude more compelling and polished if you expect this project to be a success. So far this team have demonstrated absolutely no ability to produce something that appeals to a bigger audience -- in concept or execution.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 07:35:51 PM by WildShark

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

@CryptoBuds As usual you missed the information expressed to you. I say his thought was" being involved from day 1"

I was on the project that day and remember setting up my first Shark Node with 20 other MNs... The number of block rewards I received that day was "to the moon"!!!!

I am hooked as a Masternode Owner.. along with the other owners of the 340 MNs!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

@CryptoBuds As usual you missed the information expressed to you. I say his thought was" being involved from day 1"

I was on the project that day and remember setting up my first Shark Node with 20 other MNs... The number of block rewards I received that day was "to the moon"!!!!

@WildShill, as usual, a giant shill for ION.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 07:49:24 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:00:53 PM by WildShark

@WildShill, as usual, a giant shill for ION.

I am hooked as an ION Masternode Owner.. along with the other owners of the 340 MNs!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:12:20 PM

Ah yes, back to the old 'you don't understand because you're not a whale' argument. Please understand this: the current price is utterly irrelevant. Most of the trade volume at the moment is likely bagholders trading to other bagholders anyway.

The success of this project depends on it's games being at least relatively successful. So far, you've released one single game that took nearly a year to be finally 'ready' and has been met with a reception that could only generously be described as mediocre.

If having under 50 regular players each week is a sign of success for you, frankly I think you need to get a grip. The games need to be orders of magnitude more compelling and polished if you expect this project to be a success. So far this team have demonstrated absolutely no ability to produce something that appeals to a bigger audience -- in concept or execution.

I'm just responding to the comment of are investors worried about blah blah blah.... As an investor I'm not worried in the slightest.

Like you the price to me is irrelevant as I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. Even if it drops to your prediction of 24 cents I'm still not concerned as Ionomy is gonna be around for a while yet. This is just the end of year 1 and today for what it does I believe it's undervalued.... don't agree then fine I'm only posting here to make sure this doesn't become a troll exclusive thread  Smiley   

korvas128

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.   

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.   

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

korvas128

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

HuhHuhHuhHuh No that's not what I'm saying

korvas128

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:06:00 AM

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

wikipedia insider trading or dictionary it.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.
korvas128

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.

I'm not an inside trader I'm just a customer that owns an asset (ATOMS).

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Again, how is this not insider information?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:34:55 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 02:05:27 PM by WildShark

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Where is your "security" that is being bought or sold?

Iomony's company stock is not available to the public for trading

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based. Profiting off of insider information is illegal. Do you think since this is crypto the real world rules don't apply? It appears so.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:31:13 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 02:55:28 PM by WildShark

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based.

The Insider Trading is based off the security being bought/sold. The addition data needs to be info on that resource..

neither IONs, Atoms or Electrons are securities

ION Talk is not available for me to find the US law that was used to define a security... This was hashed on ION Talk in the Bitcoin ION FAQ thread

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: