Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:29:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality games.

Is Gravity considered a "higher quality" game or not?

Hello,
So what kind of game that will use this coin?
When the game ready?

There is one game but it's not complete yet, so check back next year  Wink

Yep Gravity is a higher quality game. Smiley

What you see today is the initial launch with more to follow. The play mechanics are solid and at this stage that's all I care about. Play Super Mario Run then compare the mechanics it's on par.   

What you need to understand is with Gravity it's not just about building a game it's about building infrastructure too. Good news is the next piece of infrastructure is built, being tested and soon to be deployed.

https://i.gyazo.com/a617fbe8b1bf68318a1c153f92779b4d.png

So the plan is to port it to Facebook because it flopped on Android and iPhone? What happened to the innovative integration of the multi-billion dollar mobile gaming industry with crypto, and all that other PR bullshit?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

Why do you advertise the price in USD when you purchased with BTC? You can't purchase ION with USD so why the USD label? Does it fit your agenda the best?
It fit's the exchange's agenda... Notice that Bittrex displays the Dollar amount for their stats...

This functionality was not implement in the old Ionomy exchange.

which is the bigger text size number wild? its the satoshi amount. it shows usd for comparison.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality games.

Is Gravity considered a "higher quality" game or not?

Hello,
So what kind of game that will use this coin?
When the game ready?

There is one game but it's not complete yet, so check back next year  Wink

What you see today is the initial launch with more to follow. The play mechanics are solid and at this stage that's all I care about. Play Super Mario Run then compare the mechanics it's on par.   

What you need to understand is with Gravity it's not just about building a game it's about building infrastructure too. Good news is the next piece of infrastructure is built, being tested and soon to be deployed.

https://i.gyazo.com/a617fbe8b1bf68318a1c153f92779b4d.png

So the plan is to port it to Facebook because it flopped on Android and iPhone? What happened to the innovative integration of the multi-billion dollar mobile gaming industry with crypto, and all that other PR bullshit?

note that facebook have their own giftcards for games too... so facebook version just takes usd? much innovate
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:50:22 PM by altheshort

Wait, so 'Crypto Gravity' is a 'higher quality game', yet it's somehow still incomplete, thus meaning that you won't comment on it's popularity (or apparent lack thereof)?

Don't even get me started on the comparison of gaming mechanics between 'Super Mario Run' and 'Crypto Gravity'. How you can think they even compete with each other and are therefore a valid pair to compare is beyond me. If the gameplay mechanics are so good in 'Crypto Gravity', why on earth do you only have 40 or so players each week? As I've pointed out before, you already know the reason yourself:

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

note that facebook have their own giftcards for games too... so facebook version just takes usd? much innovate

Looks like it... Facebook games (i.e. the web-based ones) allow only their own payment system for in-app purchases, and I don't think it supports ION. Not sure about Gameroom but I doubt it would be different.

I have a feeling it would be the same 40 people playing the game on facebook and it could cannibalize the mobile version. The good news - it wouldn't matter anyway. If that's their "high quality" product then they have bigger issues than porting it to various Unity platforms.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:21:30 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 11:41:19 PM by kken01

market looks totally healthy at this stage of the game. <2.5BTC till 1 sat:

didnt korvas say investing in this is like buying an insurance? Grin

Top In-App Purchases

1. 5 Lives $0.99
2. 15 Electrons $1.99

the 2nd line appeared last week on itunes (with other games its a top 10 list). ~40 players and iaps doing as expected (poorly) Cool
'nobody knew mobile gaming could be so complicated'-fake_matlack
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:59:37 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 01:50:10 PM by kken01

im glad you feel entertained korvas  Cool maybe i can get the contact information of one of those fake bikini babes from the ionomy team? they look tanned

in other news: the company they "used" in singapore was struck off the records
STRIKING OFF
FIRST GAZETTE NOTIFICATION

726 201006641K GRAVAL PTE. LTD
https://www.acra.gov.sg/uploadedFiles/Content/Notices/Striking_off_of_Entities/First%20Gazette%20Company_25%20Jan%202017.pdf

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:49:22 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 04:00:34 PM by WildShark

Speaking of which:

When is the complete version of Gravity coming?

There are many more "worlds" to add to the game so completion will take many months...

Speaking of which:
How many Facebook players does the "team" anticipate?

The world is the limit... All the game players usually have a Facebook account these days...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

I want to know how to create a node,any document?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:11:33 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 05:29:29 PM by WildShark

I want to know how to create a node,any document?

There are "How to do" in the Ionomy Wiki @ http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

or If you want to check out the current event with Ionomy @ http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=Current_events

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

Any document that contains the addresses of all the premine(free) coins and the MasterNodes addresses said free coins created to create even more free coins?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:18:43 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 09:45:28 PM by WildShark

Any document that contains the addresses of all the premine(free) coins and the MasterNodes addresses said free coins created to create even more free coins?

The Ionomy Masternodes to support the 12 month stakers will be shut down at end of contract...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:56:20 AM

The Ionomy Masternodes to support the 12 month stakers will be shut down at end of contract...

That is not what I asked and you know it. Reread what I asked. If you don't know the answer, say so. Please don't use my questions to accelerate your shitty, ignorant shill campaign. I realize you're an unoriginal leach, too dumb and ignorant to form your own thoughts. The characteristics of an investor the ION team wants and needs.

So again, where are the addresses to the premine coins and masternode addresses created from said premine coins?

Notice to any potential investors!!! Notice how WildShark dances around and avoids serious questions? One should ask him why that is. In 300+ pages, I haven't seen him even come close to accurately answering a question that was asked.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:42:08 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:49:32 PM by altheshort

That is not what I asked and you know it. Reread what I asked. If you don't know the answer, say so. Please don't use my questions to accelerate your shitty, ignorant shill campaign. I realize you're an unoriginal leach, too dumb and ignorant to form your own thoughts. The characteristics of an investor the ION team wants and needs.

So again, where are the addresses to the premine coins and masternode addresses created from said premine coins?

Notice to any potential investors!!! Notice how WildShark dances around and avoids serious questions? One should ask him why that is. In 300+ pages, I haven't seen him even come close to accurately answering a question that was asked.

As usual, there'll be no response from WildShark until he wants to share some positively spun nonsense again. Thankfully both his and his pal's efforts at 'promoting' ion seem amusingly impotent as ion still struggles to gain widespread investor traction despite alt coins being in something of a bubble.

The world is the limit... All the game players usually have a Facebook account these days...

Ah yes, all those trendy young game players with their new fangled Facebook accounts. But seriously, isn't this just the same argument that was made for 'Crypto Gravity' and it's potential on the iOS Store and the Play Store? How's that panning out? I'm reasonably convinced that the lack of popularity is simply due to it being a bit of a poor product, rather than it needing to be on yet more platforms.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

Paycoiner logic always consisted of quantity over quality. Get moar coins!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:50:33 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 05:28:55 PM by WildShark

@CrypoBuds I know that there is 300+ pages of you asking the same question when several people have answered it. I sorry that you don't like the answers to your question and continue to spam the question!!!

I don't dance around the question. Due to the project is currently set up that information can not come from private slack channels. I am currently a member of quite a few of these channels. I know the answer, I just can't tell you at that time.. I gladly post ION information that is publicly known...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

[/color]
@CrypoBuds I know that there is 300+ pages of you asking the same question when several people have answered it. I sorry that you don't like the answers to your question and continue to spam the question!!!

I don't dance around the question. Due to the project is currently set up that information can not come from private slack channels. I am currently a member of quite a few of these channels. I know the answer, I just can't tell you at that time.. I gladly post ION information that is publicly known...

I apologize, I didn't realize that the addresses for the teams MasterNodes were posted. Would you mind quoting where that was said?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:43:45 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 06:06:51 PM by WildShark

[/color]

I apologize, I didn't realize that the addresses for the teams MasterNodes were posted. Would you mind quoting where that was said?

Your quite welcome... and the answer was" The Ionomy Team will not make the MasterNodes addresses available to the public"

put this rant to bed please???

Your biggest impact to the "transparency" shown by the Ionomy team could come from you by providing Ionomy with a list of transparency stuff for them to display on the website. submit your list to Ionomy support@ionomy.com

and post your list on BCT for discussion?

1. number of MNs hosted for Ionomy LTD customers

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

Ah yes, all those trendy young game players with their new fangled Facebook accounts. But seriously, isn't this just the same argument that was made for 'Crypto Gravity' and it's potential on the iOS Store and the Play Store? How's that panning out? I'm reasonably convinced that the lack of popularity is simply due to it being a bit of a poor product, rather than it needing to be on yet more platforms.

If mobile gaming has a somewhat... uhmmm... "casual" character then Facebook gaming even more so. Pretty much the opposite of niche retro platformer audience Gravity appears to cater for. Doesn't seem to be any rationale behind this, other than "oooh, Unity supports Facebook, millions of potential bagholders, moon".
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

[/color]

Your quite welcome... and the answer was" The Ionomy Team will not make the MasterNodes addresses available to the public"

put this rant to bed please???

Your biggest impact to the "transparency" shown by the Ionomy team could come from you by providing Ionomy with a list of transparency stuff for them to display on the website. submit your list to Ionomy support@ionomy.com

and post your list on BCT for discussion?

1. number of MNs hosted for Ionomy LTD customers

You're a fucking whale, do it yourself. Why you whales haven't demanded this information from the start is beyond me. I know you don't care cause you only want to fleece people into buying your bags.

So, any game stats available? Like daily and weekly users. What are the daily downloads looking like? Let's say for the past 7 days. Or is that information super secret as well? If they don't post this data and the game is the core of the ION system, all you whales need stripped ofthat stupid fucking (paid for) title.

Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: