Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:15:50 AM

@MrCoins i assume you did the above and can explain why in your opinion and case it seemed to you to be worth risking with little to no info other than whitepaper.
Be aware this is public info on their site and this topic 1st post so anything others know that isn't available to all buyers i guess is inside information and maybe insider trading?

I only have public information, I am not part of TeamION (or whatever the name of the group are referred). My attempts to help out with questions just get me called more names/accusations/scammer etc etc. So, anything you need to know, you'll have to ask TeamION or hang out in Slack and find out for yourself.

Much of this has been discussed in Slack and so i've performed very similar calculations to yourself, as would anyone who was considering to invest.

As previously stated, I am no longer sharing any of my findings. I can't get beyond the constant name calling so i'll leave each to do their own research and of course come to their own conclusions.

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

It is very obvious you are a team member. You seem to have knowledge about everything going on with this coin.

Accusing me of being a "team member" is one of the reasons why i've decided to keep all my research to myself. I've put all the time in (you wouldn't believe how many hours), i've been a pain in the ass probably to the ION team, why should I share it with people who just offend/accuse/name call. Do your own research, put the time in to find out, come to your own conclusions.

As previously stated, I do my homework. If you'd spent as much time in Slack as I have then you'd know as much as me.

Put the time in (on Slack) or ask the ION Team directly everything you need to know, like I did.

FUCK SLACK!!! Anyone who thinks Slack is the proper medium for this especially when this much money is involved are complete fucking idiots. Being that this was old XPY team it makes complete sense.

How bout you fucking idiots get a forum so all this info is front and center?? Don't make a fucking forum post and make people sign up for a private channel to get the information.

Watching this pure ignorance and stupidity unfold is starting to get frustrating. I've never seen a higher display of ignorance in my entire life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:17:49 AM

@MrCoins i assume you did the above and can explain why in your opinion and case it seemed to you to be worth risking with little to no info other than whitepaper.
Be aware this is public info on their site and this topic 1st post so anything others know that isn't available to all buyers i guess is inside information and maybe insider trading?

I only have public information, I am not part of TeamION (or whatever the name of the group are referred). My attempts to help out with questions just get me called more names/accusations/scammer etc etc. So, anything you need to know, you'll have to ask TeamION or hang out in Slack and find out for yourself.

Much of this has been discussed in Slack and so i've performed very similar calculations to yourself, as would anyone who was considering to invest.

As previously stated, I am no longer sharing any of my findings. I can't get beyond the constant name calling so i'll leave each to do their own research and of course come to their own conclusions.

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

It is very obvious you are a team member. You seem to have knowledge about everything going on with this coin.

Accusing me of being a "team member" is one of the reasons why i've decided to keep all my research to myself. I've put all the time in (you wouldn't believe how many hours), i've been a pain in the ass probably to the ION team, why should I share it with people who just offend/accuse/name call. Do your own research, put the time in to find out, come to your own conclusions.

As previously stated, I do my homework. If you'd spent as much time in Slack as I have then you'd know as much as me.

Put the time in (on Slack) or ask the ION Team directly everything you need to know, like I did.

Did you perform the same such calculations with GAW and xpy? Just curious. Because a lot of people were on the hashtalk forums and the google chats talking with them as well to get information... its only as good as the people giving it to you want it to be....
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 11:30:43 AM

Did you perform the same such calculations with GAW and xpy? Just curious. Because a lot of people were on the hashtalk forums and the google chats talking with them as well to get information... its only as good as the people giving it to you want it to be....

No I did not do as much, I was brought to GAW by others who were already invested by many months, so I made mistakes in my research by not doing it myself.
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:39:23 AM

And you are very good in making false acusations. I know Mr-Coins to be a pretty big investor in ion. But never saw any proof of him being a team member. Maybe he's just good informed because he did his research before investing big in ion? Ever thought that this could be a possibility also? I guess not because your mind probably just isn't open for any possibility that this might not be a scam after all. I know the bigger investors are more informed and sometimes even have a voice in some decisions. That could be the reason why he knows a lot about ion. At least a lot more than I do. But i'm just a really small fish in this big pound. Smiley

You are just doing the same as you're acusing ion of. (And in which I agree with you) Which is saying things without actual proof. Please show some real undeniable information which shows thar Mr-Coins is a team member and I am with you.
Untill that time it's nothing more than a lot of yabada yabada to me. Smiley

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:50:57 AM

And you are very good in making false acusations. I know Mr-Coins to be a pretty big investor in ion. But never saw any proof of him being a team member. Maybe he's just good informed because he did his research before investing big in ion? Ever thought that this could be a possibility also? I guess not because your mind probably just isn't open for any possibility that this might not be a scam after all. I know the bigger investors are more informed and sometimes even have a voice in some decisions. That could be the reason why he knows a lot about ion. At least a lot more than I do. But i'm just a really small fish in this big pound. Smiley

You are just doing the same as you're acusing ion of. (And in which I agree with you) Which is saying things without actual proof. Please show some real undeniable information which shows thar Mr-Coins is a team member and I am with you.
Untill that time it's nothing more than a lot of yabada yabada to me. Smiley

People wouldn't think he was a team member if an ACTUAL team member would show up and answer questions in a thread that THEY started. MrCoins is just about he only ION answering questions. The other 4 or so just get defensive when something bad is said about ION.

Maybe you can answer some questions then:

-What type of salary/pay schedule is the core team getting paid?
-What is the address(s) for the ICO funds?
-Is the business registered yet?
-The team stated they do not need to provide any information. Does the team only want the project to be for old XPY bag holders?
-Why did the ION team make a BCT thread, say they will answer questions when asked in the thread them tell people to go to slack for the answers?
-Why does the ION team feel that Slack is a proper platform for this type of communication?
-How is anyone supposed to make money when the "team" will control 84% of the Masternodes and newly minted coins? How is this different from XPY PCs and what Homero did with them?
-Are you going to be posting IOn addresses to ensure that the team isn't doing anything nefarious with the huge XPYesque premine?
-Why should anyone trust a team with a proven track record of failure, the unwillingness to provide any information all the while feeling the need to not use an escrow? And also won't provide the address for the ICO funds?

So what do you all know that everyone else doesn't that makes this a sound idea to you?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:15:04 PM

I'm sorry that me calling you stupid for believing that garza sold you a $20 bill for $4 is going to push you all in to another idiotic investment via the same idiots that believed that.

Hopefully the other people around who actually know what the word reasonable mean know that it means figuring out what is actually going on and can see how little of a clue matlack has about anything and sit back and watch the world burn with us.
sknowden

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:47:09 PM

I bought XPY so I could get in on the ICO. What's up with the half-assed calculation? if the low was about 2.1 cents that 8*2.1 cents = 16.8. So really about 17 cents. More than double the projection of @o0o0 who says people bought in at 8 cents / ION. And just a percent over @beatgang's calculations. But also not many XPY were being sold at the lows of 2.1. Of course, the bottom fell out of the market when that part of the ICO ended.

The price of XPY crashed to the 1800-2000 sat level only after they shut down the XPY purchasing. That was nail in the coffin for XPY. But before that it was mostly above 5000 sats. At the time BTC was probably worth closer to $420, so it would have been about 2.1 cents/XPY. That would make the lowest purchase price about 16 cents per ION. But who knows, there were probably a lot of people who paid a lot more for the XPY than two cents. Some of them probably bought in at $4 or more, so I wouldn't expect 1.25 million dumped on the open market.

But at @o0o0, good point: by the time I get these out of the stakers they could be devalued lower than what i paid if the hosts of the ICO dump or if there's a panic dump. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Eyes wide open.

@Arrakeen, your post is hilarious:

$4600.00 for a masternode?

You're literally charging us to help you...better change that strategy a bit before you get any btc from anyone with half a brain...

Did you get a bill for a masternode? If so, it means you actually sent them BTC. If you didn't get a bill, it means you didn't buy anything. I run DASH and have run DARK. Nobody gave away those masternodes for free. You think they should be given away free to help the network? lololol

I'll have to do my own calculations on ION masternodes. One thing is sure: It's more profitable to buy the ION for a masternode at 20 cents than at 25. Either way, you can run a node or you can dump the coins, assuming there's some market to trade on.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:17:47 PM

The most important thing is not the conversion price of XPY swap, but it was really happened or not.

In many case, a coin dev burns the unsold amount of ICO from premine. then let people know it via blockchain with Tx.

I've keep asked ION team of burning the rest. Mr.coin told me that Huey(Adam ?) is too busy to burn. I wonder he is still busy.

I like concept of this coin.

I've really enjoyed red rocket of Zencloud. I really like game, especially Battle Field4.

However, I can't trust this coin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

I've keep asked ION team of burning the rest. Mr.coin told me that Huey(Adam ?) is too busy to burn. I wonder he is still busy.

This is not true. We have not had a conversation and I never said this (or anything to this effect) to anyone!

Only an ION coin official will be able to answer what is happening regarding XPY burning.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

This is not true. We have not had a conversation and I never said this (or anything to this effect) to anyone!

Only an ION coin official will be able to answer what is happening regarding XPY burning.

Why wouldn't ask questions to try to relieve some of that doubt be a viable option?

The fact that the investments are high risk doesn't mean you should maximize that risk by taking people (especially people with shit reputations) at their word and refusing to inform yourself.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:50:52 PM

Why wouldn't ask questions to try to relieve some of that doubt be a viable option?

The fact that the investments are high risk doesn't mean you should maximize that risk by taking people (especially people with shit reputations) at their word and refusing to inform yourself.

I highly recommend everyone ask as many questions as they wish. But, don't quote me on things I never said.

Do I know the answer to the question? Yes I do. But it's not my place to answer. Do your own research, contact the ION team and ask yourself.

Every time I tried to help with answers I just got troll rolled, attacked and called names. So I checked out of offering assistance and leave it to you to do your own research and for the ION team to provide their own answers in their own time. Good luck!

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:02:30 PM

I highly recommend everyone ask as many questions as they wish. But, don't quote me on things I never said.

Do I know the answer to the question? Yes I do. But it's not my place to answer. Do your own research, contact the ION team and ask yourself.

Every time I tried to help with answers I just got troll rolled, attacked and called names. So I checked out of offering assistance and leave it to you to do your own research and for the ION team to provide their own answers in their own time. Good luck!

Then stop telling people who are asking questions to move on. Let them ask their questions, and if you aren't going to give the answers, let the silence of the people that managed to lose tons of money in this industry speak for itself.
sknowden

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:07:01 PM

lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:21:22 PM

lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."

haha! I think you are right there lol!

Ok, i'm gone... really Tongue
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:15:28 PM

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!

Don't delete it, leave it as a monument to... well, monumental fail at promoting their ICO.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:05:03 PM

Is this already dead?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:35:16 PM

I bought XPY so I could get in on the ICO. What's up with the half-assed calculation? if the low was about 2.1 cents that 8*2.1 cents = 16.8. So really about 17 cents. More than double the projection of @o0o0 who says people bought in at 8 cents / ION. And just a percent over @beatgang's calculations. But also not many XPY were being sold at the lows of 2.1. Of course, the bottom fell out of the market when that part of the ICO ended.

The price of XPY crashed to the 1800-2000 sat level only after they shut down the XPY purchasing. That was nail in the coffin for XPY. But before that it was mostly above 5000 sats. At the time BTC was probably worth closer to $420, so it would have been about 2.1 cents/XPY. That would make the lowest purchase price about 16 cents per ION. But who knows, there were probably a lot of people who paid a lot more for the XPY than two cents. Some of them probably bought in at $4 or more, so I wouldn't expect 1.25 million dumped on the open market.

But at @o0o0, good point: by the time I get these out of the stakers they could be devalued lower than what i paid if the hosts of the ICO dump or if there's a panic dump. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Eyes wide open.

@Arrakeen, your post is hilarious:

$4600.00 for a masternode?

You're literally charging us to help you...better change that strategy a bit before you get any btc from anyone with half a brain...

Did you get a bill for a masternode? If so, it means you actually sent them BTC. If you didn't get a bill, it means you didn't buy anything. I run DASH and have run DARK. Nobody gave away those masternodes for free. You think they should be given away free to help the network? lololol

I'll have to do my own calculations on ION masternodes. One thing is sure: It's more profitable to buy the ION for a masternode at 20 cents than at 25. Either way, you can run a node or you can dump the coins, assuming there's some market to trade on.

The calculations had to be "rough" BECAUSE they don't give any transparent information. The point of the above calculations though show a possibility that can be done due to them not being transparent on figures. When you dangle a truckload of cash in front of someone tell me there isn't temptation to do it. Big vern, mark karpeles of mt gox, josh garza.... history repeats Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

The most important thing is not the conversion price of XPY swap, but it was really happened or not.

In many case, a coin dev burns the unsold amount of ICO from premine. then let people know it via blockchain with Tx.

I've really enjoyed red rocket of Zencloud. I really like game, especially Battle Field4.

He's too busy to click 5 times and type a value in?
Bige086

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:25:30 PM

He's too busy to click 5 times and type a value in?

Some information I saw on slack awhile back was that the wallet won't send over 100,000 xpy at a time without crashing and the wallet.dat becomes corrupt after a few burnings due to the crashes. They then need to recover the wallets to resume burning. There are 4 million that still need burning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: