Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:37:49 PM

Dear Adam, fuck you if you think your fake scamcoin counts as "contributing something to the world". You're a fucking delusional piece of shit.

Ps. It's "would have" you retarded fuck.

ion doesn't contribute anything.

A contribution is a service or new use case for crypto. I detest the use of words on these projects.. revolutionary, ground breaking, latest technology... they just take something someone else made clone it then pump it up with buzz words.

They don't make the services that will give coins value because there is no sources to clone for these services. Notice how all altcoins that come out say dice site, blockchain explorer and sometimes a shitty web wallet? Its because that crap is open source somewhere that can be changed with a couple of parameters..

Ion is garbage. The games don't launch on start up.. its just some wannabe self proclaimed developers wanting to feel important and play the role of their self titled "director"ship.

Nobody in the industry would take ion serious if they tried to sell it as an idea in mobile gaming... so they float it to the community. Sad...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:41:25 PM

I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

This is the next danger.. the only exchange is their own that will open. This is because no serious exchange wants involvement with ex paycoin related activities.

Does everyone not see the danger of the coin team running the exchange? The possibility for fake buy and sells to give people impression coin is worse or better than it is... control of coin flow in sales to drive down and up, make profit.. i.e. insider trading?

All you have to reassure yourself that they won't do that is that old flogged to death horse "Adam seems like a nice guy" comment. This is another red flag.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

Adam getting a little testy:

Well, since he asked nicely... here it says May 14 is the date when many things happen... except they didn't.

The amusing thing is the slack channel is all there people... a bit of dissent in the ranks of the faithful? Say it ain't so....?

They wouldn't of had any of this had they not asked for money with a premine... people would be happily mining and when exchange opens the free market would dictate the price (assuming they don't fook with it running the exchange). ionomy would make their fees on the trades providing a "service" and they could make games that use it etc.

Since they charged and didn't deliver on what they said investors are getting a bit cranky... i can't imagine why? Its not like it cost them.... o wait it did.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:49:33 PM

Might as well ask here since I've never really understood it, what does the difficulty in a POS coin represent? How can the difficulty cause the chain to "hang?"

Also, we aren't criticizing Matlack for "trying to deliver value" we are criticizing him for "trying to deliver value" via a method that we know won't work because we saw what the strategy of create a new coin out of thin air did when Garza (and ever other altcoin millionaire) did.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

ion blockchain needs some time to "breath".

Blockchain breathing is a serious new feature of ION, did you not know this? POS 3.0, the chain comes alive.

Oh boy, I will need a LOT more popcorn to watch this slow motion train wreck.

breath is a noun... breathe is a verb...

I think he spent too much time around garza... i mean we all make grammer (see i did one) mistakes but its amusing seeing the quality of posts huey makes go down the toilet when he's cranky.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:53:05 PM

Might as well ask here since I've never really understood it, what does the difficulty in a POS coin represent? How can the difficulty cause the chain to "hang?"

My guess is, "hang" means the nodes aren't synchronizing properly. But I'm not technically-minded, so please take with the proverbial grain of salt.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:53:39 PM

Ion not looking very "healthy" at launch. Maybe it needs to concentrate more on its breathing.

It's not the teams fault, people just need to let the blockchain breathe, it brand new.

Poor widdle baby chain, life is so hard:

MrCEO would be proud.

https://twitter.com/gawceo?lang=en

read it he is happy Smiley
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:59:09 PM

Is this the topic about ION?

Besides the osx issue everything is up and running it seems. Next target is game preview.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:01:08 PM

Also, we aren't criticizing Matlack for "trying to deliver value" we are criticizing him for "trying to deliver value" via a method that we know won't work because we saw what the strategy of create a new coin out of thin air did when Garza (and ever other altcoin millionaire) did.

They likely mined it too hard with pow pushing the diff up and when it came time for pos to take over the weight of the coins waiting to stake couldn't beat that so now they have to wait for some age on the coins to push blocks along.

I think the coin amount and weight correlates to a diff value. Im not a coin dev so not sure but thats my educated guess.
daddyappsprout

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:27:44 PM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:33:44 PM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this coins future value?  Sick of reading whinging bitches in this thread, it's not productive at all.  Only positive replies or constructive criticism please
I think the future of ION will look like this: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kittehcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:49:39 PM

What's with all the trolling, drama and accusations? It's bad for business, just ignore it or censor it IMO. let other discuss such things in the "discussion" forums...

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:50:42 PM

Not good. People paying for higher stake rates will pressure them to sell the coins that they get for the stakers to make the higher stake rates and so on. I'm especially worried about the location of the coins that staked during the "proof of work" phase, and shadiness from the people who did things like drop the price of atoms almost immediately screwing over their "customers."
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:52:52 PM

censor it
This is not Hashtalk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

This is the next danger.. the only exchange is their own that will open. This is because no serious exchange wants involvement with ex paycoin related activities.

Does everyone not see the danger of the coin team running the exchange? The possibility for fake buy and sells to give people impression coin is worse or better than it is... control of coin flow in sales to drive down and up, make profit.. i.e. insider trading?

All you have to reassure yourself that they won't do that is that old flogged to death horse "Adam seems like a nice guy" comment. This is another red flag.

Matlack said it was gonna be listed on Bittrex first.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:23:31 PM

0o0o, Phildo, suchmoon, Franz_shitforbtains, ladrix, CryptoBuds, IOTUSA

What will it take for you to see that what the ION team are building is gonna be special

What your seeing now is just the start of a project that has been in development for months.... coin and platform.... its coding oozes quality. This kind of quality takes time but that's something your blind too as it doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm telling you this not because I like you hoping to change your mind. Nope, it's because I want you to remember that you watched this ship sail away.

ION doesn't look very healthy at launch..... lol...... that's today's bullshit comment of the day

Keep posting your shit as the world passes you by, keep demanding answers and keep trying to prove ION and it's people are fraudulent.... keep wasting your time.

BTW. IOTUSA Not touching this one with a 6ft stick with AIDS. Didn't know sticks could catch AIDS but then what do I know.... I didn't know assholes could talk until I joined this thread  Grin   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:37:46 PM

hey suchmoon, show me a proof for your assumption here?

Are you piece of shit if you cant provide an proof and will you mark yourself as untrusted if you cant show me the proof? If you cant provide such proof, why do you practice double standards?

What assumption? I don't know what assumptions you're making here, I simply posted an example of "EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police" as a response to another member noticing the similarity between your disruptive behavior and that of those two paid GAW shills. Which part of this you're having trouble with?

Another one, this is pure lie, please show me where I wanted to discuss about reputation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469037.0. Are you piece of shit if you cant provide me a link or screenshot where I stated that I want to talk about someones reputation? What is the purpose of the thread that you opened if you lie already in its title?

Please mark me as untrusted Smiley, lol.

No screenshot needed, it's quoted right there in the first post of that thread. You were being disruptive with off topic discussions in the GAW thread. Not willing to bother mods with your garbage I created a thread (which you ironically further derailed with even more idiotic off-topic rants) for you to discuss the issues. Which part of it is a lie? The purpose of the thread has been explained to you multiple times, are you 3 years old or just that dense? You don't like the thread - create your own. However now I see why it was a mistake. You can only post off-topic bullshit and only in threads that have audience.

Now with that out of the way, perhaps you would like to get back on topic. Any thoughts on ION exchange rate and volume, how's the chain breathing, etc?
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:37:52 PM

What's with all the trolling, drama and accusations? It's bad for business, just ignore it or censor it IMO. let other discuss such things in the "discussion" forums...

You must be new here.

The Ion Slack echo chamber is that way >>>>

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:41:25 PM

0o0o, Phildo, suchmoon, Franz_shitforbtains, ladrix, CryptoBuds, IOTUSA

What will it take for you to see that what the ION team are building is gonna be special

What your seeing now is just the start of a project that has been in development for months.... coin and platform.... its coding oozes quality. This kind of quality takes time but that's something your blind too as it doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm telling you this not because I like you hoping to change your mind. Nope, it's because I want you to remember that you watched this ship sail away.

ION doesn't look very healthy at launch..... lol...... that's today's bullshit comment of the day

Keep posting your shit as the world passes you by, keep demanding answers and keep trying to prove ION and it's people are fraudulent.... keep wasting your time.

BTW. IOTUSA Not touching this one with a 6ft stick with AIDS. Didn't know sticks could catch AIDS but then what do I know.... I didn't know assholes could talk until I joined this thread  Grin   

Enjoy your boat ride.

I do have a question before you guys leave though, how far will the ship go with a captain who makes the bullshit comment of the day? I know it's hard for you to keep up with the thread, but Adam Matlack is the one who said it's not super healthy. Why do you have such confidence in someone who makes bullshit comments?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

If you want only one kind of reply - why ask a question at all...

Here is the most constructive reply I can come up with: there is no use for the coin other than trade between bagholders and make new coins and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. Therefore the value to outsiders is 0, the value to bagholders is whatever they want.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: