Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473056 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:59:33 AM

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

My rational is you recently created a thread called

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

I already responded to you in the other thread and you are not going to bait me into off topic here. If you don't like that - I'm going to cry for a while but I'll survive. My ION FAQ links to many sources so I don't think my opinion or perceived bias matters. Anyone can verify the facts for themselves, the FAQ is just a convenient shortcut to the otherwise scarce and hard to find info. Anyone is free to contribute and I made quite a few changes based on feedback.

Your need to attack the messenger again is quite telling though. You can denigrate me all you want, the facts are not changing. 6+ months into its existence ionomy still has nothing to show for it but wants more money. THAT is definitely on topic and THAT is definitely not my fault.

Wouldnt a non photoshopped screenshot of Suchmoons account prove what he/she claims? I know with all the screenshots he takes that there is one stashed somewhere of them few hashlets and whatnot? Even with the claims of only a few hashlets I dont remember seeing any screenshots. If it was done for the purpose of proving something, why is there not any? Plenty of ionomy screenshots so obviously signed up for an account to "prove"things. I cant be arsed to dig through the 1000s of pages on the GAW thread to look.

Really? Grin

Why should anyone else do anything if you "cant be arsed"?

is suchmoon trying to sell you shit?

I'm sure I would be the shittiest salesperson ever. Well, maybe the 2nd shittiest, I'm never "-est" at anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:08:25 AM

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

What about wildshark? He's quick to comment on what he wants but makes a statement like any sane investor would check quarterly and yearly financials before investing of which gravel, ionomy etc have none. I've asked many times for him to comment on this statement he made but he ignores... does it not work both ways korvas?

Also don't you see the irony of wildshark asking for proof that its a security when his only proof it isn't is ionomy saying its not.. Im not sure how that classifies as proof. A loyalty reward is one that is non transferrable or able to be traded sold. Its a single loyalty reward for the purchaser. Its impossible for atoms to be this as there is a market you can sell them on this is not by definition a loyalty reward. Don't you agree?

Wildshark wants the word crypto in a security law for it to be word for word match. He's completely glossing over the fact that something can function as something else with a different word and still be it. E.g. An IPO = An ICO. People think changing Initialy public offering to initial coin offering but it functioning the same somehow means its not an IPO. This is plain wrong.

If i have a horse but call it a dog it doesn't mean its not a horse by definition. Wildshark is doing this constantly. Honestly Korvas im kinda shocked that you haven't seen some of his inconsistencies and hypocracy. The iontalk forum at least seems to be level headed with his continuous post spamming of weekly rather than in 1 topic posts.

Dash had the exact same problem with their masternodes being possible unregistered securities... i think thats still ongoing and well since ion use masternodes its the same but except wildshark would think not because ionomy said its not. Don't you see the craziness of this? Its not because the team told me its not. Garza told people a lot of things that weren't and people said no its not cause garza said so.

People invested in it aren't going to even critically look at the product but i think they should. Also a heads up remember january 2017 i believe you said you'd seriously question it if gravity wasn't out by then. Getting closer.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:13:10 PM

Just an FYI. 90% of the people in this thread have put boki on ignore and for very good reason. He went on quite a few obsessive rants about nothing related to ION for pages at a time. Maybe he made a good point but he losses so many people off that his posts only reach about 5 people anymore. I'll venture to say that's why suchmoon didn't respond...he didn't see it.

So even the parts of the FAQ that came straight from team Ionomy are irrelevant as well? Are things switching gear now? Did something change? Do they plan to release an official FAQ? Just wondering why the FAQ is now irrelevant. Is cause sharks is playing word games and suchmoon won't entertain him?

Nope she saw it, too scared to respond directly for fear of Huh

The FAQ is irrelevant because the person putting it together has an agenda of ill intent. Imagine Hillary being tasked with writing an autobiography on Trump. It may end up being factual but it will still have the stench of Hilary.

You think the FAQ is great then good for you I don't.

You should checkout her latest thread the title says it all

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:18:02 PM

the price has drop a lot, is something happen to this coin?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:11:33 PM

ah great we have reached the blame suchmoon phase. id like to ask the most simplest question of them all: is suchmoon trying to sell you shit?

you are the ones going on about how you need to buy skins, atoms, ions, electrons and subscriptions right now before its too late  Roll Eyes basically taking a page directly from mlm-scam playbooks

• create a fake urgency or you lose on a new fast growing internet phenomenon

• make it complex enough so you can fool people not familiar with these concepts

• say you are not selling anything you are just educating people & promoting this great opportunity Cool

• spout the classic line do your own research (=dont listen to other people). all the while denouncing universally accepted, unbiased sources of information. in this case coinmarketcap

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf you can tick almost every box of "Common Red Flags of Fraud". only few remaining

rick_james/korvas use google to find your answer if you are too lazy(=have better things to do) to read the gaw thread

I'm not blaming her for anything and your wrong she is trying to sell everyone shit.... her shit.

you are the ones going on about how you need to buy skins NOT ME , atoms NOT ME, ions NOT ME, electrons NOT ME and subscriptions right now before its too late NOT ME Roll Eyes basically taking a page directly from mlm-scam playbooks

create a fake urgency or you lose on a new fast growing internet phenomenon

That's how promotions work they start, they finish with messaging like while stocks last or a limited number or for this weekend only. This is called B. U. S. I. N. E. S. S. 

make it complex enough so you can fool people not familiar with these concepts

Like what ? What concept don't you get

say you are not selling anything you are just educating people & promoting this great opportunity

Your wrong again I'm just expressing an opinion just like you. I think this is a great opportunity you don't.... so what 

spout the classic line do your own research (=dont listen to other people). all the while denouncing universally accepted, unbiased sources of information. in this case coinmarketcap

It's a classic for a reason  and yes it does mean don't listen to other people like you, suchmoon or myself. What exactly am I denouncing

rick_james/korvas use google to find your answer if you are too lazy(=have better things to do) to read the gaw thread

What do I need to look up ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:55:39 PM

The FAQ is irrelevant because the person putting it together has an agenda of ill intent. Imagine Hillary being tasked with writing an autobiography on Trump. It may end up being factual but it will still have the stench of Hilary.

I don't think that's how autobiographies work Grin

Anyway, if the ION FAQ is irrelevant to you I don't get why you're still so butthurt about it. Nobody else wanted to do it so I did. You never contributed anything to it. You haven't pointed out any factual errors but you're claiming it's wrong because... ill intent? And of course you don't need the FAQ because you're pretending to do your own homework. Move on.

My new thread is a result of your actions here. You didn't want the origins of ION to be discussed here, I created a new thread, now you're still dragging that shit into this thread, inciting boki's rants, and blaming me for creating that thread. Hypocrisy at its best.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:10:13 PM

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:17:18 PM

Just an FYI. 90% of the people in this thread have put boki on ignore and for very good reason. He went on quite a few obsessive rants about nothing related to ION for pages at a time. Maybe he made a good point but he losses so many people off that his posts only reach about 5 people anymore. I'll venture to say that's why suchmoon didn't respond...he didn't see it.

So even the parts of the FAQ that came straight from team Ionomy are irrelevant as well? Are things switching gear now? Did something change? Do they plan to release an official FAQ? Just wondering why the FAQ is now irrelevant. Is cause sharks is playing word games and suchmoon won't entertain him?

The FAQ had input from many factions, lots from team Ionomy. The fact you say they are irrelevant means one of two things: you don't trust team ION or you have he same unhealthy obsession with suchmoon that boki has.

If they are irrelevant, why don't you point out what is wrong so it can be corrected? Or so you just not want a FAQ available period? Instead of bitching about it, make suggestions to improve that. I know doing the FAQ won't make you more money, so I understand if you don't want to participate. But if you're not gonna provide feedback, don't bring it up.

Don't be like WildShill and make statements and refuse to back them up then bitch at people when you get questioned.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

Anyway, if the ION FAQ is irrelevant to you I don't get why you're still so butthurt about it. Nobody else wanted to do it so I did.

@suchmoon Your creditability is lacking again... There is a ION FAQ and other documents available that describes the total Ionomy Vision... nothing compared to your unbiased crap of a document that's incomplete and cries that the team did not answer when they have... lol

Link to the real ION FAQ
https://ionomy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:25:51 PM

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain. For what reasons exactly would Gravity players get involved in ION?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:33:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 05:50:13 PM by WildShark

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

I'm just going to refer you to Suchmoon's Bitcoin ION FAQ...

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:
https://www.iontalk.net/t/crypto-gravity-ionomy-funding-system/261

Suchmoon even posted the conversation she had with Huey on BCT when he explained it on Ionomy Slack

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

Dumping is not selling to other investors. Dumping is trying to offload your extra coins on others by telling them it's a good investment without providing details. Or making it seem like IONs won't be available, but my IONs now. If you believe in ION and think it's as great as you think it is, why would you get rid of any coins?

Sadly, your thick skull won't let anything in unless it is related to selling ION. So I imagine I just wasted a bunch of words on nothing.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:34:40 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 05:48:55 PM by suchmoon

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan.

[...]

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again...

How are you making daily profit on zero volume?

Relax Sharkie, we all know that you came up with the "day trading" excuse only after you pinned yourself into a corner by your incessant bragging.

@suchmoon Your creditability is lacking again... There is a ION FAQ and other documents available that describes the total Ionomy Vision... nothing compared to your unbiased crap of a document that's incomplete and cries that the team did not answer when they have... lol

Link to the real ION FAQ

I don't think "creditability" means what you think it means.

I'm linking to some of the zendesk articles. However it doesn't answer most of the questions asked in this thread. Most articles were created AFTER I created my FAQ (May 21). Thank you for calling it "unbiased", it means a lot to me.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:40:02 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 05:52:06 PM by WildShark

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan.

[...]

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again...

How are you making daily profit on zero volume?

Relax Sharkie, we all know that you came up with the "day trading" excuse only after you pinned yourself into a corner by your incessant bragging.

Link to the real ION FAQ

I don't think "creditability" means what you think it means.

I'm linking to some of the zendesk articles. However it doesn't answer most of the questions asked in this thread. Most articles were created AFTER I created my FAQ (May 21).

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

If it is a FAQ, why isn't Franz question asked above in the document??? maybe cause the answer to his question is:
A: The team did not provide any details.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:48:34 PM

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcoin agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

What does it have to do with Bitcoin? It's a FAQ about ION and ionomy, based on actual questions asked here. I get that you and your fellow whales don't like the questions and/or the answers because it doesn't paint the rosy picture that you prefer. The FAQ if for people who want real info, not press releases. It's too late for you whales anyway, you already sank your money into this without asking questions.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcoin agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

What does it have to do with Bitcoin? It's a FAQ about ION and ionomy, based on actual questions asked here. I get that you and your fellow whales don't like the questions and/or the answers because it doesn't paint the rosy picture that you prefer. The FAQ if for people who want real info, not press releases. It's too late for you whales anyway, you already sank your money into this without asking questions.

The Ionomy Vision was explained to the Whales (big investors in Ionomy) in detail many months back by Huey... The only thing that has changed is the amount of time needed to get the Ionomy Vision rolling...

Note: please note that I said big investors in Ionomy not big investors in IONs.... Ionomy Whales do play an important part/role in the Ionomy Vision!!! The plan did not include using the Ionomy team resources to generate 229 pages of discussion for the benefit of Bitcointalk.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

The Ionomy Vision was explained to the Whales (big investors in Ionomy) in detail many months back by Huey... The only thing that has changed is the amount of time needed to get the Ionomy Vision rolling...

Note: please note that I said big investors in Ionomy not big investors in IONs.... Ionomy Whales do play an important part/role in the Ionomy Vision!!! The plan did not include using the Ionomy team resources to generate 229 pages of discussion for the benefit of Bitcointalk.

Really, he told you months ago that he's going to sell the premine during Halloween at half the ICO price and you were ok with that?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:10:40 PM

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:34:37 PM

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

I think this question should be added to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs document... Give her a shout

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

If it is a FAQ, why isn't Franz question asked above in the document??? maybe cause the answer to his question is:
A: The team did not provide any details.

edit: use CyrptoBuds answer in Suchmoon's unbiased document:

It won't. People may pay for more lives or buy electrons, but there is no need for them to purchase ION. ION provides nothing for the game. I'm thoroughly confused by this as well. It appears the coin was only used to raise funds without all the red tape and regulation. They didn't even keep the ICO funds in crypto, they converted to fiat. This has to be the least crypto related project on this forum.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:35:54 PM

It won't. People may pay for more lives or buy electrons, but there is no need for them to purchase ION. ION provides nothing for the game. I'm thoroughly confused by this as well. It appears the coin was only used to raise funds without all the red tape and regulation. They didn't even keep the ICO funds in crypto, they converted to fiat. This has to be the least crypto related project on this forum.

I do look forward to WildShills nonsensical run around answer though. Should be a good one. I have been asking him what the purpose of the coin is for many pages now. He keeps ignoring that point.

And how is it fair that the whales got the entire vision but he ret of the investors have to wait? Paycoiner logic I guess.

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: