Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473074 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:29:05 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 01:43:00 AM by WildShark

I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions in less than 100 words. Please provide proof with your answer.... I don't think anyone other than the Team Ionomy has seen the Ionomy API and can comment on if it is better than the current one...

What does this have to do with the API?

In response to the problems with the existing wallet you brought up some hypothetical game account/wallet/whatever. It appears that you don't know if said "whatever" will be better than the existing wallet. So what was YOUR point there? You don't need to spend 50 ION to explain your own thought process.

Apparently you can't just download the wallet

The wallet for the 10,000 users will reside in their own account..

That was a hint that the game users will have a different wallet...

So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

Let someone from Bitcoin Talk answer your complex questions?
not really a wallet?
an game account of some sort?
who cares about controlling your own private keys?
that doesn't exist?
would surely better than current one?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:46:47 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:13:05 AM by suchmoon

So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:55:41 AM

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:59:30 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 02:12:55 AM by WildShark

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...
I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 02:55:45 AM

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

Of course you didn't answer. The question was how do YOU know what you were trying to infer, i.e. that the new wallet is the solution to the problems with the old one. Turns out that you don't know. Why do you keep spamming things you don't know?

But you can go ask Team Ionomy and maybe they'll tell you and maybe you can still come out of this as not-a-total-dork.

Edit: stop fucking around with my words. I only asked you to confirm that the new "wallet" is better and how do you know that.

Edit2: I guess another option for you would be to admit that your comment about the 10,000 gamers using another wallet wasn't meant as a response to the issues with the current wallet and you were just spamming irrelevant drivel as usual. Easy way out, take it.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 03:03:39 AM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them.
No, it's not a "good time to stock up on them". It's a good time to stay away from ION. Ionomy is an intransparent organisation, there is no proof for it being registered as a company, the deadline for Gravity was missed, the promises about monthly games have been broken and there are many more red flags. Do not throw away your bitcoins for this.

OR a good time to find its "cousin".
instead of "Ionomy", may i suggest "Iconomi". Totally different projects but both rhymes and one has a much beautiful melody than the other.  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:16:19 AM

I seem to remember a coin called Paycon.

Do we need a new coin called iCON to accurate show up just how awesome this project is....

Heck like Paycon it can be produced in a few hours and produce a working wallet and team ION can just clone it...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:59:21 AM

I seem to remember a coin called Paycon.

Do we need a new coin called iCON to accurate show up just how awesome this project is....

Heck like Paycon it can be produced in a few hours and produce a working wallet and team ION can just clone it...

and pay the maker a bounty in ion or is ion and their btc only reserved for huey and his friends?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:48:09 AM

I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions in less than 100 words. Please provide proof with your answer.... I don't think anyone other than the Team Ionomy has seen the Ionomy API and can comment on if it is better than the current one...

What does this have to do with the API?

In response to the problems with the existing wallet you brought up some hypothetical game account/wallet/whatever. It appears that you don't know if said "whatever" will be better than the existing wallet. So what was YOUR point there? You don't need to spend 50 ION to explain your own thought process.

Apparently you can't just download the wallet

The wallet for the 10,000 users will reside in their own account..

That was a hint that the game users will have a different wallet...

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

Well, if pointing out WildSharks ignorance and incompetence is also answering suchmoons questions, 2 birds, one stone.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:49:37 AM

Is ION being used as he ingame currency now? Instead of the previously said electrons?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:47:27 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 11:20:11 AM by Franz_Huber

I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions
Why would I want 50 IONs? Ewwww! Stay away from me with your useless scam-shitcoins and keep them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wannarahaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:50:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120;sa=showPosts

Look fool OP now is posting in beginners board, shame on this bastard scammer. Fucking 300 btc scam.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:05:36 AM

So the ionomy handle that started this thread is commenting all over the forum except for his thread? Anyone thinking about investing in ION, this should be all you need to see and hear to steer COMPLETELY clear of this disaster. This team has no shame and is implementing many of the same tactics of GAW and Garza himself. Just for reference, WildShark is equivalent to BitcoinBar.

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:03:42 PM

So the ionomy handle that started this thread is commenting all over the forum except for his thread? Anyone thinking about investing in ION, this should be all you need to see and hear to steer COMPLETELY clear of this disaster. This team has no shame and is implementing many of the same tactics of GAW and Garza himself. Just for reference, WildShark is equivalent to BitcoinBar.

this is hilarious and weird. not sure what to make of it. i doubt they "sold" their newbie handle to someone not affiliated with ion, so has the OP lost interest in ION or simply has no answers to ANY of the red flags brought up in this thread? they should come back to this thread and explain, even if only for entertainment purposes as im sure any explanation would be coated with some bs.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 04:53:17 PM

this is hilarious and weird. not sure what to make of it. i doubt they "sold" their newbie handle to someone not affiliated with ion, so has the OP lost interest in ION or simply has no answers to ANY of the red flags brought up in this thread? they should come back to this thread and explain, even if only for entertainment purposes as im sure any explanation would be coated with some bs.

Well, their last activity was a month ago, and I don't think there is any intention to "explain" anything here.

For the record, I suggested on slack that they should turn the "ionomy" account over to someone who cares and can at least maintain the OP. Here is the original owner, not sure who controls it now:

Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:36:34 PM

@suchmoon I added your question you asked on Ionomy slack to the Sharky's ION FAQ @ http://sharky.info/

Look forward to the ION community answering your questions. Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:07:35 PM

Join the Ionomy today
Stay away from Ionomy as far as possible. There are dozens of red flags, including a non-existing company, missed deadlines for Gravity and "one game per month", intransparency about team wallets and masternodes (aka hyperstaking coin shitters), intransparency about the ICO, intransparency about the Paycoin-ION swap, and many more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:00:40 PM

@suchmoon I added your question you asked on Ionomy slack to the Sharky's ION FAQ @ http://sharky.info/

Look forward to the ION community answering your questions. Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

The ION community is not known for answering actual questions...

In fact the only question likely to get answered is should i buy ION and the answer is always yes buy and hodl. Please ignore the fact we are dumping our bags on you as we have endless shitcoins to sell and few buyers.

Hard questions like why cant i find any trace of the company or what happened to the absolutely insanely massive premine will be met with silence or cries of FUDDER!!!!
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 12:04:24 AM

Hard questions like why cant i find any trace of the company

You can find the answers to your hard question @ https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/3

For other questions, the ION community will try to answer them on Ionomy Slack

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:08:59 AM

Hard questions like why cant i find any trace of the company

You can find the answers to your hard question @ https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/3

For other questions, the ION community will try to answer them on Ionomy Slack

Stop spamming FFS. Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't help anyone. If you have an answer post it here, and stop hiding behind the "community", which you have already pissed off sufficiently with your juvenile pins and other shenanigans.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: