Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:07:54 PM

why do you care about singaporean law when Matlack is in texas and there's zero proof of them being a registered company in singapore?

Who on earth is going to buy all those ions you get in 6 months?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 08:08:09 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 08:24:37 PM by WildShark

How are Atoms not securities then? Atoms were XPYBits. Where XPYBits not a form of profit sharing? You were giving the team funds to help with the business to later be rewarded. Am I missing something?

@CryptoBuds Point to the wording in the law that says non-blockchain tokens are securities... You are missing the law..

Even your Bitcoin ION FAQ calls them tokens... Don't you trust suchmoon's real answers to ION???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:09:20 PM

I also need 5000 Atoms to stay in the Whale's Club or loose my Whale privileges and access to the Secret Information...
Ooooh, you have Secret Information that others (non-whales) don't get. I can see how this creates a lot of trust with potential investors and will make ION a raging success. /s

It will, imagine if people like you knew everything

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 08:11:52 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 08:41:45 PM by WildShark

You've been trying to shill ION up while dumping it,

@suchmoon How can I be dumping IONs when the volume at the exchange is zero dollars... I must be flushing the coins in the dumpster... I'd like to see your proof on that statement lol

and I don't shill, I believe the ION investment is worthy and I promote the investment...

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1 ION per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra ION coins...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

How are Atoms not securities then? Atoms were XPYBits. Where XPYBits not a form of profit sharing? You were giving the team funds to help with the business to later be rewarded. Am I missing something?

@CryptoBuds Point to the wording in the law that says non-blockchain tokens are securities... You are missing the law..

Even your Bitcoin ION FAQ calls them tokens... Don't you trust suchmoon's real answers to ION???

First off, where did I say tokens. Second, why do you think I have to agree with suchmoon? Unlike you, I can think on my own and make my own decisions. Don't need to follow like the ION sheep.

Is that what they officially are called, "tokens"? If they are are like loyalty cards, why are they then transferable? I'm working with you here, trying to find out officially what Atoms are.

And it doesn't matter what they're called, if it acts like a security, then it's a security. Semantics won't affect things here. And I'm not saying they're securities, but they sure present themselves as an investment in a company that comes with rewards for doing so.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:02:26 PM

First off, where did I say tokens. Second, why do you think I have to agree with suchmoon? Unlike you, I can think on my own and make my own decisions. Don't need to follow like the ION sheep.

Is that what they officially are called, "tokens"? If they are are like loyalty cards, why are they then transferable? I'm working with you here, trying to find out officially what Atoms are.

And it doesn't matter what they're called, if it acts like a security, then it's a security. Semantics won't affect things here. And I'm not saying they're securities, but they sure present themselves as an investment in a company that comes with rewards for doing so.

When they were XPYBits, they were an investment in XPY.IO and the reward came with being granted 8 IONs per XPYBit. Now that they are Atoms, they are a limited resource (token) that produces Electrons and are tradable. Atoms are not currently definable in the definition of the Securities law and therefore can not be considered to be securities. With the nature of Crypto changing, a modification of the Securities law make occur in the future. So currently, they are NOT securities and are considered tokens...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:08:04 PM

And I bet the team greatly appreciates an unlicensed investment advisor peddling their unregistered securities. There is probably some country where that's legal so it's all cool, right?

@suchmoon Where's your proof that Atoms are unregistered securities? The Ionomy team has openly said that Atoms are not a securities... You should update your Bitcoin ION FAQ to include the real answer that Ionomy non-blockchain tokens are not securities...

[...]

Join the Ionomy today and get into the ION investment game early...

Learn to read Sharkie. YOU are the one shilling them as investments, right there in that same post. My FAQ is based on verifiable information so I'm not going to claim either way in it. I can however have an opinion, and I can also comment on your behavior, which is very similar to that of an unlicensed investment adviser promoting unregistered securities. Take it as an encouragement to consult with a lawyer. You don't want to be committing a felony, do you?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:20:22 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 10:43:52 PM by WildShark

And I bet the team greatly appreciates an unlicensed investment advisor peddling their unregistered securities. There is probably some country where that's legal so it's all cool, right?

@suchmoon Where's your proof that Atoms are unregistered securities? The Ionomy team has openly said that Atoms are not a securities... You should update your Bitcoin ION FAQ to include the real answer that Ionomy non-blockchain tokens are not securities...

[...]

Learn to read Sharkie. YOU are the one shilling them as investments, right there in that same post. My FAQ is based on verifiable information so I'm not going to claim either way in it. I can however have an opinion, and I can also comment on your behavior, which is very similar to that of an unlicensed investment adviser promoting unregistered securities. Take it as an encouragement to consult with a lawyer. You don't want to be committing a felony, do you?

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Crypto is one big gamble and I don't devote my life to telling people to say away from an ION investment... any wise investor will do their homework and research before diving into this investment. The earlier you get into the investment puts you into a better profit situation from this new innovate technology...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:41:29 PM

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:52:12 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 11:26:55 PM by WildShark

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:19:30 PM

[...]

Crypto is one big gamble and I don't devote my life to telling people to say away from an ION investment... any wise investor will do their homework and research before diving into this investment. The earlier you get into the investment puts you into a better profit situation from this new innovate technology...

What is the innovative technology?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:19:46 PM

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

You're bragging about it yourself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16017382#msg16017382
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16639370#msg16639370

There is a lot more but it's hard to track back because you delete your posts. Why do you keep deleting your posts Sharkie?

There you go, lying again. ION was sold far cheaper during the Halloween "promotion" than during the ICO. And at this time it is cheaper yet. So there was no "better profit situation" for those who got into it earlier. The team has a nearly unlimited supply of free coins and will sell them to you as cheap as they want to. I understand your desperation having sunk so much money into this pit but lying about it is not going to make it more valuable.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:12:56 AM

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:40:05 AM

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

Deleting your posts again... it's just making you look desperate Sharkie.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

But how about a compromise. If the word "shilling" offends you I can use something else. "Astroturfing" good?

Or you can stop lying. How does that sound to you?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:43:05 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 01:20:00 AM by WildShark

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with a small chunk of BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:45:04 AM

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

My rational is you recently created a thread called

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:56:46 AM

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

Wouldnt a non photoshopped screenshot of Suchmoons account prove what he/she claims? I know with all the screenshots he takes that there is one stashed somewhere of them few hashlets and whatnot? Even with the claims of only a few hashlets I dont remember seeing any screenshots. If it was done for the purpose of proving something, why is there not any? Plenty of ionomy screenshots so obviously signed up for an account to "prove"things. I cant be arsed to dig through the 1000s of pages on the GAW thread to look.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:17:35 AM

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:20:47 AM

Just an FYI. 90% of the people in this thread have put boki on ignore and for very good reason. He went on quite a few obsessive rants about nothing related to ION for pages at a time. Maybe he made a good point but he losses so many people off that his posts only reach about 5 people anymore. I'll venture to say that's why suchmoon didn't respond...he didn't see it.

So even the parts of the FAQ that came straight from team Ionomy are irrelevant as well? Are things switching gear now? Did something change? Do they plan to release an official FAQ? Just wondering why the FAQ is now irrelevant. Is cause sharks is playing word games and suchmoon won't entertain him?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:41:36 AM

ah great we have reached the blame suchmoon phase. id like to ask the most simplest question of them all: is suchmoon trying to sell you shit?

you are the ones going on about how you need to buy skins, atoms, ions, electrons and subscriptions right now before its too late  Roll Eyes basically taking a page directly from mlm-scam playbooks

• create a fake urgency or you lose on a new fast growing internet phenomenon

• make it complex enough so you can fool people not familiar with these concepts

• say you are not selling anything you are just educating people & promoting this great opportunity Cool

• spout the classic line do your own research (=dont listen to other people). all the while denouncing universally accepted, unbiased sources of information. in this case coinmarketcap

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf you can tick almost every box of "Common Red Flags of Fraud". only few remaining

rick_james/korvas use google to find your answer if you are too lazy(=have better things to do) to read the gaw thread
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: