Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2019, 08:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 482 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 451964 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:00:26 AM

Has mr. coins explained what he learned from "getting scammed" that lead him to believe that this a good investment?

Still REALLY unsure why anyone would trust someone dumb enough to get robbed by Garza to have a valid opinion on any sort of coin, but what do I know?
If garza hadn't run with all the money

@CryptoBuds How should I trust you that Garza run away with the money? What do you know??

you are inclined to think garza didn't run with the money or spend it all.... even after seeing his rented toy car pictures and rental trashings etc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Mine RVN and with 0% mining fees and get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Get Cudo Miner
Auto coin switching, third-party miners, overclocking and remote management (Win/Linux)
Run from a USB stick or install from an ISO image (Linux)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:25:36 AM

Has mr. coins explained what he learned from "getting scammed" that lead him to believe that this a good investment?

Still REALLY unsure why anyone would trust someone dumb enough to get robbed by Garza to have a valid opinion on any sort of coin, but what do I know?

@CryptoBuds How should I trust you that Garza run away with the money? What do you know??

you are inclined to think garza didn't run with the money or spend it all.... even after seeing his rented toy car pictures and rental trashings etc?

Exactly. I have been thinking the same, rentals, rentals, the money is still somewhere. But why not discuss that in the GAW thread.
pcminerx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:27:00 AM

Just noticed something funny on Yobit:

https://i.snag.gy/zA1O8d.jpg

Every 3 hours someone's bot places a minimum buy order (0.0001 BTC) to keep the price at the top of the spread. MrCoins, randomize the timings a bit. Too obvious.

That is very funny indeed what you noticed.
pcminerx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:29:04 AM

but what do I know?

Let's here some proof of what U do know?  I think you have changed the thread into "what related to IONs" or are we just taking pot shots at Mr. Coins?

Sharkie, MrCoins is not your friend. He's competing with you for the daily dumps. You should be upset about any Garza's shills being anywhere near your beloved ION, there is nothing good that could come out of that. Is MrCoins participating in whale meetings too?

Let's guess you are cracking on Mr. Coins and not discussing IONs...

Mr. C had technical difficulties and left the whale meeting early... The Whales chat with him and brought him up to speed with the portion of the conversation he had missed...

So MrCoins has nothing to do with ION? Is that what you mean by "not discussing IONs"? Please clarify so we can move back to discussing on-topic things, like WildShark's shilling for community masternodes, which are definitely not investments.

https://i.snag.gy/UfbeqW.jpg

It was an interesting whale meeting.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

Exactly. I have been thinking the same, rentals, rentals, the money is still somewhere. But why not discuss that in the GAW thread.

Quite happy to but wild brought it up. It was a statement without any suggestion of why he believes he might not have run.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 3551

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:36:49 PM

Are you a whale too? Would be nice to have a different perspective because the two whales we have visiting here are a bit... "special" is the polite word I think.

pcminerx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:06:38 PM

Are you a whale too? Would be nice to have a different perspective because the two whales we have visiting here are a bit... "special" is the polite word I think.

Yes I am. And I guess there are different types of whales.
korvas128

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

Special is correct whereas you are 'special needs'.... which I think are the best polite words I can think off to describe you

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 3551

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:15:04 PM

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings? Without saying anything that gets you killed of course.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info that makes them very happy about the future of ionomy. Is that really happening?

Are whales getting more questions answered than mere mortals? Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

How many whales are there?

Special is correct whereas you are 'special needs'.... which I think are the best polite words I can think off to describe you

I love you too. This thread wouldn't be complete without your deep insight.

korvas128

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:52:02 PM

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings? Without saying anything that gets you killed of course.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info that makes them very happy about the future of ionomy. Is that really happening?

Are whales getting more questions answered than mere mortals? Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

I love you too. This thread wouldn't be complete without your deep insight.

And I love you too

pcminerx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:18:28 PM

@suchmoon:

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings?

--> There is a future for ion. I am really sorry I cannot give you any more details now.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info. Is that really happening?

--> Correct. That was part of the deal when the initial atoms were sold.

Are whales getting more questions answered?

--> Correct, because they ask more questions.

Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

--> Not as much as in this thread but they still are. They are investors and need to protect their investment.

--> According to the leaderboard on ionomy.com there are eight now (5000 atoms or more).
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:36:39 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

WildShark

Activity: 1120
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:21:59 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:31:38 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

SAmOS

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:27:45 PM

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.

it is 100% insider trading, but hey they not bound by any laws according to shark, so why should they care
korvas128

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:59:28 PM

it is 100% insider trading, but hey they not bound by any laws according to shark, so why should they care

Shock, horror, surprise, Insider trading..... need to put that on the list with all the other stuff posted on why IONOMY is bad.

No an Atom is something you can buy or sell and whilst it's in your possession it produce's electrons.

If you have 5,000+ ATOMs you reach Whale status.

The fact that your a whale means you not in ION to get rich quick.No You've made a longterm commitment to IONOMY in which you've proved by acquiring 5000+ ATOMs which are not cheap or easy to get that your in this for the long haul and fully support ION's steps into gaming.

The information given at the whales meeting isn't stuff that facilitates insider trading the meetings are a chance to discuss plans/tactics with people they know aren't in this for short term personal gain no we are in the for long term personal gain  Smiley bitcoin pizza's  Smiley an all that

On Saturday there was a meeting that today I don't want to discuss BUT I can at the end of this week so I will respond then.... you'll probably know by then anyway and once you do it would be good to get feedback on how this constitutes insider trading

SAmOS

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:27:47 AM

@korvas128 u may or may not be insider trading (I don't know u or what you are doing with the information), but if you have information prior to it becoming public knowledge and you trade on that information it is insider trading, I'm pretty sure whale-shark fits into this category and that is based on what he has said

you have said you have information that is not available to the general public, if u have bought or sold any ions and have information that is not available to the general public, that is insider trading, can you say that you haven't bought or sold any ION since you have been a whale and been in whale meetings???

<edit>  I will give you an example, if at your whale meeting you are told the beta of the game is coming out next week, but the public hasn't been told and you buy or sell any ION, you are insider trading
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:48:09 AM

Well its another day of beautiful cryptoland.

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:48:28 AM

Why is this true?

Because they claim to be a singapore operation?

because ions aren't actually anything?

What reason could they give that insider trading laws don't apply to this that would also make you think it's a good investment?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:29:23 AM

Well its another day of beautiful cryptoland.

guys relax im sure its not illegal in singapore thats why they are incorporated there !!!

As others have stated that is insider trading. Its akin to buying cricket pitch condition information for money bet wise.

You are receiving advanced information and can use this to make buying/selling decisions. The buyers of what you sell or sellers of what you buy don't have this edge information so you do indeed have an edge.

The fact that you try to water it down and claim its not insider trading OR the information isn't used that way doesn't change the fact that is likely can be or is. The only proof anyone has that its not used that way is "trust us".

Businesses get sued / fines for this all the time. Simple emails from one company exec to another indicating plans cross this path and people pay hefty consequences for it.

Its insider trading plain and simple and its been admitted to and shown now. The ion team are facilitating this knowing full well what it is. So how can they encourage others to get on the purple rocket ship to the moon when they have preferential treated members....? Another red flag.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 482 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.