Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:00:22 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 07:22:17 PM by WildShark

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode???

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy (ION purchasing pool), that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

What are those "IONs being maintained by Ionomy"? Where did they come from?

Here's another question that needs to be added to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda that has the unbiased "right" answer... my answer is very basis being a Whale in the Ionomy structure and shouldn't be used in the document...

Suchmoon is got a lot of work to get her document up to snuff for the crypto community to use!!!

I'm sure in your deranged whale mind this somehow means that it's my job to explain it... but it's not.

or you can use suchmoon's unbiased "right" answer cause the "team" is not transparent:
Where are those IONs coming from? Sharkie still pretending no to be concerned at all that the "team" is dumping the premine in increasingly elaborate ways?

Let's see what the email from Ionomy describing the new "Buy ION" service says and go from there...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:12:45 PM

So to summarize, "imminent" game launch and being on other exchanges is longer than 10 days, and the new "feature" of giving team ION actual useful coins that they can turn into BTC and/or dollars in exchange for useless ions is a good thing.

Glad to see things moving along swimmingly.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:29:41 PM

So to summarize, "imminent" game launch and being on other exchanges is longer than 10 days, and the new "feature" of giving team ION actual useful coins that they can turn into BTC and/or dollars in exchange for useless ions is a good thing.

The Ionomy ball is starting to roll...

To bad suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document can't keep up with the pace.. A lot of crypto people are depending on the "right" answers to IONs...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:28:47 PM

Buy IONs using Alt. coins or Mine your Alt. coin directly to Ionomy wallet and get IONs!!!

https://ionomy.com/buy/ion

The buying part I get.

How do you mine an alt coin using the Ionomy wallet?

Set your payout addy for the mining to the corresponding coin address generated on your Ionomy account.

One of the good programs to mine alt. coins with is Minergate
https://minergate.com/downloads/gui

Does this only accept the respective alt coin to convert to ION or is each alt an actual wallet that can provide outgoing transactions and well as accept them?

It is only a deposit wallet used for converting to IONs for each of the supported coin types

What exchange are they using for the exchange rate?

or you can use suchmoon's unbiased "right" answer cause the "team" is not transparent:
Where are those IONs coming from? Sharkie still pretending no to be concerned at all that the "team" is dumping the premine in increasingly elaborate ways?

My apologies, let me rephrase my question. First off, I never mentioned or brought up suchmoon in this dialogue, so please don't drag him in as an argument aid. Anyway, what I really meant was what exchange is being used to give the alt coins their value? Why is 1 ETH worth 80 ION? Where did that value for ETH come from? That's what I meant initially, could have worded it better. My apologies again.

The value of the alt coin is determined from shapeshift. The value for the ION is determined by above procedure described by Huey...

i see shapeshift also adjust the min amount too

@suchmoon Your proof for your question can be "notice the small buy orders in the Ionomy exchange that have been appearing since yesterday". When the email goes out, the process will be explained. This buy support will build and over time it could be a significant dampener on potential future dumps on the Ionomy exchange...

Isn't this just a way they can dump their endless ION supply for currencies that they can convert into btc then cash out, can't believe anyone is stupid enough to think this is a good thing

The smart person would see that this is a service provided by Ionomy to put "buy pressure" on the exchange for ION... This also is another option to crypto users to convert their alt coin to IONs without the bothers of using a "direct" exchange...

What happens if there isn't enough ION coins for sale on the internal exchange? Does the transfer get put in hold until those coins become available? Or do those coins come from some other source?

i'm guessing that Ionomy has a pool of IONs that they are using to fill the order immediately and the buy order sits on the exchange... I will get a "real" answer when Huey wakes up...

Now the question is: where did that pool of IONs come from? If the IONs are coming from the "team", then this just got real shady as the "team" controls the premine.

I got to laugh at this one and say the pool comes from your account so this Ionomy service is NOT shady!!!

Why are you laughing? Seriously, where will this pool of IONs come from? If they are not enough on the exchange, where do the extra come from?

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode??? and would gladly use them to prime the ION purchasing pool... lol

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy (ION purchasing pool), that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

Again, where are those coins coming from?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

To bad suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document can't keep up with the pace.. A lot of crypto people are depending on the "right" answers to IONs...

You proved time and time again that you are completely unable to provide any answer to any question. How many times do I have to ask before you say where the pool of coins is coming from.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:39:25 PM

You proved time and time again that you are completely unable to provide any answer to any question. How many times do I have to ask before you say where the pool of coins is coming from.

He doesn't know its obvious. Sharkie only responds where he sees fit and ignores questions on his statements e.g. sane investors would check quarterly and yearly financials which ionomy and graval has none. Sharkie puts his foot in his mouth a lot then just decides to not respond because you know if you don't sell you haven't lost any money and if you close your eyes its not there if you can't see it.

Wildshark is also a dangerous person to take any advice from or opinion. He takes everything Huey aka Adam Matlack says at face value and considers a statement from Huey as "proof" of something. On that same line of reasoning Adam Matlack took what Garza said as "proof" and we know how that turned out. Proof is actual figures and a validated line of thinking, not a comment by someone especially a human being which are prone to tell lies / bend truths where they see fit... its in our nature.

Wildshark tends to think if he asks huey something and gets an answer then that is the truth. This is incorrect as its not a validated statement.

@MrCoins shit as well... i don't understand his its 97% as efficient... thats complete utter shit. Its actually 97% of the price you would pay i.e. a 3% fee for doing it that way. Efficiency doesn't equate into it as its not work thats saved when we are talking money!

Who seriously says my job is 50% as efficient as yours when talking pay amounts?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 08:42:40 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 09:07:28 PM by WildShark

Chill your jets.. I had to ask Huey and he just responded.. They are coming from Ionomy funds (not from the premined coins)
He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it... Sit back and watch the new service work as it is a big benefit for alt coin usage/mining!!!

@CryptoBuds I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

randalmelnik

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!
Pre-announcing announcement mails. That's another Garza right there.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 08:50:15 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 09:09:19 PM by WildShark

The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!
Pre-announcing announcement mails. That's another Garza right there.

I am aware of the new "Buy ION" service cause I was permitted early access to the service to provide testing of the new function. I did my homework and testing and feel comfortable about explaining the service since it has now been release to the public...

My benefit is because I am an active Whale in the Ionomy system and work with the "team"... something Garza didn't do...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:16:45 PM

Chill your jets.. I had to ask Huey and he just responded.. They are coming from Ionomy funds (not from the premined coins)
He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it...

I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

What "ionomy funds"? There is no such thing in the whitepaper:

http://archive.is/4DhcO#selection-749.0-763.67

Initial coin supply: 10,900,000 IONs
5 million IONs will be available through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in exchange for BTC and a wide selection of other cryptocurrencies.
3.4 million IONs are allocated to ionomy.com and shall be distributed as structured incentives to gamers through the gaming applications designed by ionomy.com.
2.5 million IONs are reserved to pay bounties for coin development.

The only thing that comes close to "ionomy funds" is the 3.4 million gamer incentive coins, but those haven't been touched since Nov 3rd, looks like they even took them offline:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?25435.htm

How can it be "not from the premined coins" if ION was 100% premined? If it's from the 4 million coins staked since the ICO - which funds were used for staking? Customer coins? Gamer incentive coins? Bounty fund? Unsold ICO coins?

You're using your "whale status" to spread bullshit, which you either don't understand or deliberately support. You're not to be thanked or trusted.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:26:21 PM

He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it...

I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

What "ionomy funds"? There is no such thing in the whitepaper:

"Ionomy Funds" are not defined in the white paper and are funds that Ionomy has earn as a company operating successfully for six months providing quite a few Ionomy services to the community. The "Ionomy Funds" have nothing to do with the premined coins generated at the beginning of the ION project.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:37:54 PM

"Ionomy Funds" are not defined in the white paper and are funds that Ionomy has earn as a company operating successfully for six months providing quite a few Ionomy services to the community. The "Ionomy Funds" have nothing to do with the premined coins generated at the beginning of the ION project.

Such as "earning" a million coins from staking funds that don't belong to them?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:41:40 PM

Here is a list of Ionomy services and the Ionomy company makes coins/funds off of every service except Electrons:

You would be amazed on how many IONs have been made from the lives bought during the alpha phase of the game!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:49:52 PM

Here is a list of Ionomy services and the Ionomy company makes coins/funds off of every service except Electrons:
https://i.gyazo.com/664703bb5bc2fda76c81e96cef9e8b3e.gif

You would be amazed on how many IONs have been made from the lives bought during the alpha phase of the game!!!

Amaze me. How many?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:54:14 PM

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale or Founder and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:01:15 PM

He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it... Sit back and watch the new service work as it is a big benefit for alt coin usage/mining!!!

@CryptoBuds I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

Why would I thank you? You didn't provide any answers. Coming from the Ionomy team pot but not saying where those coins come from is actually worse than ignoring the question. That makes it sound even shadier and I have a hunch that is what they are going for.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:04:46 PM

Why would I thank you? You didn't provide any answers. Coming from the Ionomy team pot but not saying where those coins come from is actually worse than ignoring the question. That makes it sound even shadier and I have a hunch that is what they are going for.

The coins are coming from coins earned by the Ionomy company for the last six months of operating services for the community. How else can I spell it out to you???

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:07:54 PM

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...
Pay money and you too can be an exclusive insider trader too.

Alpha phase is just testers so its therefore the dire hard investors that are purchasing lives with fiat money. The actual test is release to a non associated investor base. It actually isn't a good metric to use when its forced purchases to test.

Ion's haven't been made either. The purchased lives are split 3 ways remember... exchange buy, points. Also remember that the ions purchased on the exchange are NOT given to the lives purchaser. I don't see that stated anywhere. I can only assume those purchased ions go to the ionomy people who then sell those ions back right? So regardless if there is indeed a purchase pool ionomy has no incentive to hold ions. They can simply sell back straight away into market for btc.

The worst thing about this is it all crumbles without actual buy support... the buy pool is useless and nullifies itself out. e.g.

Person spends $1 in gravity.
33c goes to buying ion from exchange that goes to team
team then sells that ion back to make 33c

so there is no actual movement.. the buyers still determine the books and by buyers i mean real buyers and not the buy pool gravity purchase stuff. Its all a red herring.

They are selling ions that nobody needs. They can't be used in games, i see no actual use... even the buy an xbox store comes from points (which mind you you end up paying for yourself... 1 point per $3)

Its just marketing and words there is no magic.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:08:53 PM

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale or Founder and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...

Wow. You're right. It's amazing. I would have to pay to get answers to questions. Forget the fact that it didn't quite work the last time. I'm sure this is now a completely different and extremely transparent operation.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:15:37 PM

@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion - There should be no profit here wildshark. The aren't using the premine nor coins generated from the premine correct? So i think its safe to say there is no profit here unless they are selling premine or premine coin interest?

Store - This is the points store right? That means $3 = 1 point = item. This should be cost neutral as people are paying that for themselves unless they inflate xbox costs etc. Hence there shouldn't be a profit here.

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold...

Stakers - Profit here if people buy in btc skins and stuff... however where are the ions coming from that they gift people with higher rates? Shouldn't be the premine nor generated premine coins as interest as they don't do that right? So staker bonuses are actual a negative profit unless skin sales etc offset this.

Atoms - whale, insider trading club sales. This is a finite profit though as once atoms sold gone. Btw they apparently aren't securities but are rewards program yet you can transfer atom ownership to others in market sale which reward programs don't allow. Hence the personal reward loyalty program definition.

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above

Subscription - profit here its likely btc for cheaper rate or something.

So does that sound about right wildshark? Want to clarify
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: