Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473068 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:32:29 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 10:46:47 PM by WildShark

@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Store -  Cost of the new skins are coins for the Ionomy

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here. A service fee is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales & Founders

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the coin.

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above. No profit here

Subscription - profit here for all the coin.

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

Thanks for spelling it out to CryptoBuds and Suchmoon

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8949

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:45:23 PM

@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion - There should be no profit here wildshark. The aren't using the premine nor coins generated from the premine correct? So i think its safe to say there is no profit here unless they are selling premine or premine coin interest? A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Store - This is the points store right? That means $3 = 1 point = item. This should be cost neutral as people are paying that for themselves unless they inflate xbox costs etc. Hence there shouldn't be a profit here. Cost of the new skins are coins for the Ionomy

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here. A service fee is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales & Founders

Stakers - Profit here if people buy in btc skins and stuff... however where are the ions coming from that they gift people with higher rates? Shouldn't be the premine nor generated premine coins as interest as they don't do that right? So staker bonuses are actual a negative profit unless skin sales etc offset this. Profit is made by staking the coin.

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

Subscription - profit here its likely btc for cheaper rate or something.

So does that sound about right wildshark? Want to clarify

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

So how much "profit" did ionomy make in 6 months? You're the "quarterly reports" guy so you must know this, right?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:54:36 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 11:17:21 PM by WildShark

@cryptobuds

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the investor coin.

Electrons - No profit here

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:08:12 PM

this is just one example of many. its all in btc not ions. they dont want their coin

that 5% totally not coming from the premine
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:27:29 PM

@cryptobuds

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...

How much profit (revenue minus costs) did ionomy make in the 6 months they've been providing the "services"?
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:50:40 PM

12 btc

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:56:41 PM

12 btc

I'm going have to shoot you now that you let out the secret....

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:42:24 AM

@cryptobuds

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the coin.

Stop changing my text and removing the quote to make it look like i said your included changes wildshark its bad forum etiquette. Instead of showing your changes you keep putting in advertisement bs. The question was how is there profit in those parts and you write shit like good amount due to heavy ultra awesome testing... simply put profit from lives sold.

So im going to ask you to redo this with your shown changes and not mine or else i recommend everyone ignore that post because its not mine i did NOT say what you are implying.

Also the staking coins NO PROFIT IS MADE... its how the team makes money on it. Explain to me how stakers users have which ionomy gives more rewards for makes ionomy profit if they AREN'T using the premine or interest from the premine to distribute like you said they aren't.

Cut out the misleading quotes wildshark or i recommend everyone does the same thing to you with misrepresenting your posts, changing them and then thanking you like you do for other people.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:44:39 AM

@cryptobuds

@Wildshark - how is that proof? You posted a response and say its proof because you said so. This is not PROOF. Remember when people said the world was flat? Apparently it was proof because people said it was. Amazing what happened when people said around the entire circumference of the planet and found out it was indeed round.

Post HOW its PROOF. Provide backing evidence i.e. via blockchain etc. Someones words aren't proof. If you believe they are then i'll make a statement and because i said it is you can then take that as proof.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:12:57 AM

@cryptobuds

@Wildshark - how is that proof? You posted a response and say its proof because you said so. This is not PROOF. Remember when people said the world was flat? Apparently it was proof because people said it was. Amazing what happened when people said around the entire circumference of the planet and found out it was indeed round.

Post HOW its PROOF. Provide backing evidence i.e. via blockchain etc. Someones words aren't proof. If you believe they are then i'll make a statement and because i said it is you can then take that as proof.

Just wait for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document that has the proof... her answers are unbiased "real" answers with linked in proof... In the meantime she can cry any story that Bitcointalk users will listen too... My answers are biased because I am a Whale in the Ionomy system and did my homework to properly test the new "Buy ION" service...

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:43:22 AM

@cryptobuds

Just wait for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document that has the proof... her answers are unbiased "real" answers with linked in proof... In the meantime she can cry any story that Bitcointalk users will listen too... My answers are biased because I am a Whale in the Ionomy system and did my homework to properly test the new "Buy ION" service...

So you don't have any "proof" and instead just chuck an insult in to divert from answering that question is this correct?

Also i don't take and i don't believe suchmoon states the FAQ is PROOF in any way. Its a set of information with answers from areas. If it was a proof document against it then it would be called the Ion is a scam proof document. The FAQ has questions with answers from sources. It states on questions that don't have supporting evidence that there is no proof but according to ion. You don't like those statements you want them to read as proof.

Ionomy can provide the proof but they choose to say company confidential so in turn their response in the FAQ has to be they said that but can't provide proof stating company confidential. If you want it to be shown as proof then they have to drop that won't say line. Else the answer is "they won't say".

Also when are you going to answer that question about your statement for quarterly and monthly financials being checked.. you said you did you homework on the investment which by your definition of sane investing includes this but i can't track the financials down.. can you link to them for me? The singapore company page hasn't got any for over 3 years?Huh? im perplexed and want to be a sane investor and do background checks.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:09:20 AM

12 btc

Silly rde, that is all they raised for the ICO, remember😜

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:37:45 AM

No matter how many times you keep whining about my FAQ it's not gonna make your own claims any more credible. You said ionomy made enough profit to fund the new ION buying "service" yet you don't know how much it actually was. That's fine. Nobody really expects any actual facts from you, it's just amusing to see you acting like you know something.
randalmelnik

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:35:38 PM

The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!
https://i.gyazo.com/5f615974b5a5488c329160b0383b7429.gif
So Ionomy afforded one more paid shill who praises their shitcoin. Congratulations. Such innovate.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

@mprep
Can you ask hillariousandco to help you with your suchtarded mess out? If not, why dont you just close it and delete it like your suchtarded cryptofuck buddie suggests now all the time? If it's because Smiley I was telling you the same and you ignored it, lol, yeah, then I guess this is obviously another public denounce from you of yourself! That's best Smiley, you prove it on doings.

Now get better some help or leave it at all

@mprep, can you please teach bokitard how to post on topic? The dumb shitter keeps shitting up this thread.

You protect Suchmoon at every opportunity

You complain about boki15 at every opportunity

suchmoon CryptoBuds whilst your quite clever with your posts the problem you have is your post history.

Your post history = zero credibility to anything ION related

Before anyone takes any advice from you they need to read your past postings first

Your post history = zero credibility = something you created = very funny as whatever anyone says about you it nothing compared to how over time you've undermined yourself  Grin

This is why you want the thread deleted

Let's get back on topic. Here are some questions that were still not answered by the team that started this ION thread:

What happened to Ionomy's promise of "one game a month"?
What are the ION premine addresses (all of them)?
What are the burn addresses of XPY exchanged into ION (all of them)?
What are the addresses of the team's ION stakers?
Are Atoms unregistered securities?
Where is proof for Ionomy PTE being a registered company in Singapore? Is it still delayed because of bureaucracy like Ionomy claimed?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:31:07 PM

Is there a target set for the number of pages full of trashtallk you want  to produce? If > 250 I'd say you better hurry.... well, you'll find a way, i'm sure :-)

At least I now added my contribution.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:06:42 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:28:14 AM by suchmoon

So Ionomy afforded one more paid shill who praises their shitcoin. Congratulations. Such innovate.

In case you're wondering where ionomy finds such devoted customers... well, they don't, the other-guy-that-shall-not-be-mentioned-in-this-thread did.

http://archive.is/x49aX

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:07:19 AM

This definitely doesn't seem rehearsed at all... /s

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:01:29 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 06:10:51 AM by Franz_Huber

In case you're wondering where ionomy finds such devoted customers... well, they don't, the other-guy-that-shall-not-be-mentioned-in-this-thread did.

http://archive.is/x49aX

Looks like Ionomy can't get rid of the GAW/Paycoin stench. They even employ the same astroturfers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:30:27 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 09:45:42 AM by CryptoBuds

@cryptobuds

Would you give it a rest with your suchmoon obsession? Every response you make you have to mention suchmoon. Do everyone a favor and just ask him out already and get the weird obsession outta here. How about WildShark answer the question or just simply ignore it. You don't have to shout "first" then blab something about suchmoon, to feel important. Sharkie, you're the face of ION, you're important enough.

Once again you jump to the defence of suchmoon.... she's a multi alts big boy than can look after itself  Grin

Since when do you speak for everyone why don't YOU do everyone a favor and just speak for yourself.

And I guess you can stick hypocrite on your list of defects as it's okay for suchmoon to pull wild into discussions and make fun of him but not the other way round

Once again you jump to the defense of WildShill. I guess I can put hypocrite on your long list of defects. Why don't you do everyone a favor and speak just speak for yourself.

There is no reasoning with you. I'm not jumping to the defense of suchmoon. I'm questioning the creepy obsession you, WildShill and boki have with suchmoon. It's quite weird and you try and use it to invalidate everything. Old tricks, get some new ones. Stick whatever the fuck you want to on my list of personal defects, whatever makes you feel better. At least I'm not an ignorant ION shill like yourself.

I'd ask you questions about the pool of IONs, but you're not here to answer questions. Personally, I think you're not intelligent enough to realize what is happening.  

This useless thread should be deleted.

You protect Suchmoon at every opportunity

You complain about boki15 at every opportunity

suchmoon CryptoBuds whilst your quite clever with your posts the problem you have is your post history.

Your post history = zero credibility to anything ION related

Before anyone takes any advice from you they need to read your past postings first

Your post history = zero credibility = something you created = very funny as whatever anyone says about you it nothing compared to how over time you've undermined yourself  Grin

This is why you want the thread deleted

And i don't need any credibility. You want the best of both worlds? You call me a troll then expect me to have credibility? Paycoiner logic may be more prevalent that I first thought.

Remember, I'm not the one peddling financial products, I don't need credibility. Now you on the other hand, need credibility very bad and you may have been destroying that day and and day out with all your posts. But you support ION, so none of that matters.

And I hate to burst your bubble (I know you think you have everything all figured out in the world) but I could give two shits what anyone thinks about my post history.

Before anyone takes any advice and listens to the likes of korvas (especially) WildShark or boki, needs to seriously look at their post history. They'll see tireless shilling while tirelessly avoiding and dancing around questions.

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: