Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves.
Didn't you say that you would start your exit plan if Ionomy does not publish Gravity until end of December 2016? Was that another lie, korvas128? Probably so, because you are with the Ionomy gang of crooks and shills.

Your so rude and ill mannered why?

If your going to quote earlier statements then quote the whole lot.

I'm a crook and a shill ?  

I would say go fuck yourself but you probably do that already so I won't and anyway that would lower myself to your level - Pond life.

You're deflecting again. What's the reason you don't act on the ionomy scam exit deadline you set yourself for end of December 2016?

I'm not deflecting anything please post my quote and lets discuss  Smiley your taking my statement out of context

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

matlack practices too much wishful thinking. this thing about gamers going to bittrex still makes 0 sense to me (on many levels)

Oh, come on. That's just nonsense and proves to me beyond doubt that they really haven't thought this through. The crossover between casual mobile gamers (who presumably they are targeting by putting the games on the app stores) and people who will have any desire at all to sign up to a crypto currency exchange entirely separate to the game they've been playing on their mobile device will be minuscule. Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto. Not going to happen, I'm sorry.

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves. Think about who they are targeting it's the casual mobile gamer... how big is this market... in 2017 courtesy of NewZoo they reckon the market is going to be worth $26 Billion.

When I read comments like Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto that's just plain wrong the market isn't just a country or a region it's the planet !!!

Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

Ionomy is an opportunity like any other that has it's risks. To ignore it is just plain stupid but hey I'm just expressing an opinion  Grin. each to his own

Why on earth do you think they would be capable of getting .01%?

And again, even if these super devs who have fucked up everything else they've touched so far are somehow successful with gravity, there is still no explanation as to how that makes you bagholders money.

.01% = $2.6 million business = probably a profitable business

I've been playing Gravity since the first Alpha and can testify it's a good game. Those that love platform games will love it those that don't won't.

What exactly do you mean a track record of fucking things up ? so they are late big deal. If Ionomy were a cash grab then Gravity would have been launched months ago and they'd be on their 3rd game plus all the games would be crap & Ionomy would be at best be a flaky platform.

Having to "rebase" the coin isn't considered a fuck up? The wallet not running properly isn't considered a fuck up? Missing he Gravity release date by 6+ months isn't a fuck up? They truly can do no wrong, huh?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

matlack practices too much wishful thinking. this thing about gamers going to bittrex still makes 0 sense to me (on many levels)

Oh, come on. That's just nonsense and proves to me beyond doubt that they really haven't thought this through. The crossover between casual mobile gamers (who presumably they are targeting by putting the games on the app stores) and people who will have any desire at all to sign up to a crypto currency exchange entirely separate to the game they've been playing on their mobile device will be minuscule. Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto. Not going to happen, I'm sorry.

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves. Think about who they are targeting it's the casual mobile gamer... how big is this market... in 2017 courtesy of NewZoo they reckon the market is going to be worth $26 Billion.

When I read comments like Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto that's just plain wrong the market isn't just a country or a region it's the planet !!!

Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

Ionomy is an opportunity like any other that has it's risks. To ignore it is just plain stupid but hey I'm just expressing an opinion  Grin. each to his own

And again, even if these super devs who have fucked up everything else they've touched so far are somehow successful with gravity, there is still no explanation as to how that makes you bagholders money.

I've been playing Gravity since the first Alpha and can testify it's a good game. Those that love platform games will love it those that don't won't.

What exactly do you mean a track record of fucking things up ? so they are late big deal. If Ionomy were a cash grab then Gravity would have been launched months ago and they'd be on their 3rd game plus all the games would be crap & Ionomy would be at best be a flaky platform.

Having to "rebase" the coin isn't considered a fuck up? The wallet not running properly isn't considered a fuck up? Missing he Gravity release date by 6+ months isn't a fuck up? They truly can do no wrong, huh?

Don't forget believing hashlets were real, completely failing at fixing xpy, not knowing the definition of 24 hours,  being unable to register the business in singapore...
korvas128

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

When your on the road of nothing to something your gonna makes mistakes..... every company does it's a fact of life. The rebase is of course to fix a problem but has also become an opportunity to lay some foundations. Gravity as you know was deliberately delayed to further develop the game and is only a fuck up if the ION team wanted to cut and run. i.e. promise the world then fuck off with the cash or should I say have been hacked and all the money has been stolen.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot

You don't need to convince me but at least you could try to substantiate your denial to make yourself look less of a knob.

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie? They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android), how would they bypass the competition?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)? Why is Gravity so late then, where are the other games?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer? The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months. A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently? Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

Who are the 5-10 full-time people on the team?

How many bagholders with unrealistic hopes are there? Slack would indicate 15-20.

What has the "team" done so far to make money outside the inner circle? Or do you contest my statement about "actual ability to produce, market, and support"?

"My wrong" could have one or two levels... but "so many"? I doubt it.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

Suchmoon, you are publicly known person and you stopped blocking your linkedin account. Now, if you are a public known person and you are the witch pushing others into witchhunts, it is totaly offtopic regarding ION what you talk about. I understand that korvas tries to communicate with you and somehow you are proud that at least someone replies, in your illusion you even think that this conversation is somehow smart, well, to correct it for donkey brain, you think you are smart giving advices, which is in real pretty dumb and you prove us since months that you are dumb. You should not feel attacked by my words, its not that I have anything against you, its your actions which follow in such logic.

Back to korvas, he honestly tries, for other people who read here, it is for him probably also not more entertaining as it once was, I read a lot badwordings which makes conclusion that you are again either to dumb to understand him or you are a real donkey which simply does not want to move (I know, sorry to donkeys comparing them to you, sorry donkeys for that).

Now to you, your impression, feelings and statements about this project are totaly false. Reading your linkedin page, you seem to think you are an expert in social questions on internet. Well, I will enjoy this discussion with Adi. I am very interested how professional you represent your company in your real life, especially after you became public person.

Now what is your qualification beside some trash talk when you get a coffee? Which experience or knowledge do you have in business, business law or anything similar? How's that you are not CEO in your company? Are there really smarter people than you or is the life just unfair to you?

Now, you seem to think it is ontopic to talk and ask about korvas, tell us more about you, and no, I dont need any inforamtion from you, tell these 4 retards who support you how clueless you really are Smiley

@korvas
you got low leveled, dont fall down to such level, it kinda makes you look like if you are clueless troll, bad wording is only used when no arguments are available, please remember it.
korvas128

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot

You don't need to convince me but at least you could try to substantiate your denial to make yourself look less of a knob.

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie? They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android), how would they bypass the competition?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)? Why is Gravity so late then, where are the other games?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer? The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months. A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently? Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

How many bagholders with unrealistic hopes are there? Slack would indicate 15-20.

What has the "team" done so far to make money outside the inner circle? Or do you contest my statement about "actual ability to produce, market, and support"?

I said what I think take it or leave it your choice

And anyway you just confuse me.............. YOUR WORDS

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie?

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play. If people think it's good then they will and BOOM there's your revenue stream  

They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android),

Yep running on these platforms allows you to sell into a $26 Billion market

how would they bypass the competition?

They won't competition will sit alongside

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)?

You got that lurking on slack... go ask or read the credits when Gravity ships

Why is Gravity so late then,

It evolved from a simple tap to a full on 2d platformer

where are the other games?

Don't know exactly I've seen a couple of images for their second game but that's it. Remember that when they said one game a month that was under the assumption that the games would be simple tap now I'm not so sure. I think the market reaction to Gravity will have an impact on the second games launch

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer?

Yes they do

The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months.

What is your comment based on

A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently?

Instead of just lurking go ask some questions. If you feel you've burnt too many bridges then use one of your alts your make another one up. If you don't get an answer then the information is probably confidential  

Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

They've already been working on this a while now in fact ever since they announced atoms and electrons it's been on there radar

Hmm just read boki's latest post and he's kinda right. A couple of times now I got low leveled and dragged into the land of cheapshots and petty insults I'll stop trying to answer your questions and ponder boki's words for a bit  Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Suchmoon, you are publicly known person and you stopped blocking your linkedin account. Now, if you are a public known person and you are the witch pushing others into witchhunts, it is totaly offtopic regarding ION what you talk about. I understand that korvas tries to communicate with you and somehow you are proud that at least someone replies, in your illusion you even think that this conversation is somehow smart, well, to correct it for donkey brain, you think you are smart giving advices, which is in real pretty dumb and you prove us since months that you are dumb. You should not feel attacked by my words, its not that I have anything against you, its your actions which follow in such logic.

Back to korvas, he honestly tries, for other people who read here, it is for him probably also not more entertaining as it once was, I read a lot badwordings which makes conclusion that you are again either to dumb to understand him or you are a real donkey which simply does not want to move (I know, sorry to donkeys comparing them to you, sorry donkeys for that).

Now to you, your impression, feelings and statements about this project are totaly false. Reading your linkedin page, you seem to think you are an expert in social questions on internet. Well, I will enjoy this discussion with Adi. I am very interested how professional you represent your company in your real life, especially after you became public person.

Now what is your qualification beside some trash talk when you get a coffee? Which experience or knowledge do you have in business, business law or anything similar? How's that you are not CEO in your company? Are there really smarter people than you or is the life just unfair to you?

Now, you seem to think it is ontopic to talk and ask about korvas, tell us more about you, and no, I dont need any inforamtion from you, tell these 4 retards who support you how clueless you really are Smiley

@korvas
you got low leveled, dont fall down to such level, it kinda makes you look like if you are clueless troll, bad wording is only used when no arguments are available, please remember it.

Would you fucking stop with your suchmoon obsession? Seriously dude, it is beyond creepy and obsessive. Are you stalking suchmoon perhaps? Sure appears that way.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:41:26 PM

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie?

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play. If people think it's good then they will and BOOM there's your revenue stream  

Don't know exactly I've seen a couple of images for their second game but that's it. Remember that when they said one game a month that was under the assumption that the games would be simple tap now I'm not so sure. I think the market reaction to Gravity will have an impact on the second games launch

Yes they do

The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months.

A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently?

Instead of just lurking go ask some questions. If you feel you've burnt too many bridges then use one of your alts your make another one up. If you don't get an answer then the information is probably confidential  

They've already been working on this a while now in fact ever since they announced atoms and electrons it's been on there radar

Hmm just read boki's latest post and he's kinda right. A couple of times now I got low leveled and dragged into the land of cheapshots and petty insults I'll stop trying to answer your questions and ponder boki's words for a bit  Grin

Since they're cloning a new coin, isn't all their hard work on side chains null and void now?

sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 04:02:59 PM by sulfurtank

yes. confirmed by matlack

also the dev of transfercoin joined ion slack (infernoman - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321984)

ps: did you know bittrex already wanted to list ion but the team said NO?  Cool  Grin

still overvalued

o for fucks sake ffs. bittrex doesnt come begging thats some serious garza shill shit. o please ion let us list you. they could do it in a heartbeat and ionomy cant stop because its i dunno a fucking decentralised ledger. grow up bittrex didnt beg else it would be added. ion is a fucked copy paste wallet

U are an idiot. Go accumulate saliva to do people blowjobs on demand, that would be the only good use for ur mouth. U were trying to take a bite of a big boy cheeseburger and failed. Now u got more ionz than u're comfortable with which explains why u spray vitriol on heads of ur fellows that follow a godly coin.
boki15

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:52:14 PM

Competition is competition, you have to make a better / more desirable product THAN others. Saying "content level" doesn't mean you don't have to compete with thousands of other developers trying to do the same.

Right. Will they also give ionomy their lunch money?

I did ask. All I got was that there are 5-10 full-time employees, without specifics. How many game developers does ionomy employ? Where can I download Gravity?

So the initial reason (to make the API secure) was bullshit?

Nice backpedaling, I'll give you that. No more "one per month" then?

Yes they do

How many? Who is it?

The fact that they didn't do anything with it and can't fix the one issue Bittrex told them to fix.

You claim to know the answer. Why don't you tell us? Me asking on slack doesn't lead anywhere. All I get is bullshit.

You and boki make a great team, no doubt about that. Just be careful, don't ever contradict him lest you become a subject of his compulsive delusional ramblings.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley

need more wallets on testnet for optimal testing...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
boki15

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:38:45 PM

Now we are getting closer to the topic, nice advance after so much trash here.

Now you claim shit about me and if you would do any research about me, you will not find anybody who hates or does share your feelings and opinions towards me. People dont like what I say because I am direct, but time proves always that I am right. Why? Because I dont lie like you do and I do consider opinions of other people to think about, there would be no another reason for me to read here.

Now back up your advicement with some proof, we know that you trolls dont like me and yes, you are very delusional and you forgot (or not) how it came to our discussion here, which you call a rambling when I reply and as advice when you reply to others. How smart do you think you actually are? I guess its not the point, you only enjoy to help people, correct Smiley?

Back to your statement, scammers hate me and those type trolls like you are hate me too. Who else? Smiley, now go and look for people and what I did or not for them. I know, you simply cant judge by actions, you simply talk and talk and talk....
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

Now you claim shit about me and if you would do any research about me, you will not find anybody who hates or does share your feelings and opinions towards me. People dont like what I say because I am direct, but time proves always that I am right. Why? Because I dont lie like you do and I do consider opinions of other people to think about, there would be no another reason for me to read here.

Now back up your advicement with some proof, we know that you trolls dont like me and yes, you are very delusional and you forgot (or not) how it came to our discussion here, which you call a rambling when I reply and as advice when you reply to others. How smart do you think you actually are? I guess its not the point, you only enjoy to help people, correct Smiley?

Back to your statement, scammers hate me and those type trolls like you are hate me too. Who else? Smiley, now go and look for people and what I did or not for them. I know, you simply cant judge by actions, you simply talk and talk and talk....

You're always right but you consider other people's opinion? Contradict much? If you're always right, you wouldn't need other people's opinions.

So what is it? Are you always right? Or do you consider other people's opinions and knowledge? If you say both, then you are insulting the people with opinions. Cause in reality, you know you're right and their opinion is worthless. You just listen to it to make yourself look like a nice gal. Dirty tricks boki. But you gotta say and do what you need to so you are able to live with yourself or yourselves.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

You're always right but you consider other people's opinion? Contradict much? If you're always right, you wouldn't need other people's opinions.

So what is it? Are you always right? Or do you consider other people's opinions and knowledge? If you say both, then you are insulting the people with opinions. Cause in reality, you know you're right and their opinion is worthless. You just listen to it to make yourself look like a nice gal. Dirty tricks boki. But you gotta say and do what you need to so you are able to live with yourself or yourselves.

didnt you read what he said!!! nobody hates boki, he listens to everyones views and opinion AND regardless of those opinions he is always right.

we should get rid of judges and juries boki could handle it all.

ion confirmed awesome and everyone millionaires because boki always right even when he's wrong.

bitcointalk mods also wrong on past bans cause boki is right.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

And now a few words from our sponsor Ionomy....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

didnt you read what he said!!! nobody hates boki, he listens to everyones views and opinion AND regardless of those opinions he is always right.

we should get rid of judges and juries boki could handle it all.

ion confirmed awesome and everyone millionaires because boki always right even when he's wrong.

bitcointalk mods also wrong on past bans cause boki is right.

Are any of you putting together yet that the Boki15 account is just here to stir drama on detractors of the ION project?
The account has been banned multiple times for good reason. He doesn't respond to rational discourse when cornered either.

Any of you can go look back on Boki15's history and see where the account interacts on the main GAW thread. Building an interesting story that no longer makes sense.
Did you not catch the PM's between him and I that were posted on Suchmoon's offtopic thread about Boki?
Then the later, ridiculous, accusations of me being an el1t3 haxx0r and so on.

At least Korvas pretends he's a business major (ex-ceo of multi-success business blah blah blah) on this stage.
I hope you all play with Korvas and Wildshill more and go back to ignoring Boki or just scroll past his ramblings.

Boki's purposely, erratically crazy, and each time he quacks some of you are still feeding him bread crumbs that keeps him waddling.

Now that the ION team has failed (yet not admitted it) and has to reboot the ION project/coin. Adding another cloned coin+dev combo to the team.
Does anyone think the team will be able to release a single game this year? They won't come close to their competitors: Spells of Genesis and recently Etherplay.io though.
How many more times will the ION coin die and be rebooted this year or in the coming years?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:43:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:15:55 AM by suchmoon

Speaking of which, they were supposed to start testing the new coin code on Monday, January 9. Did that happen? If not, what's the excuse this time?

Edit:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: