Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:10:37 PM

I take it as a "no" then. Shark wouldn't be posting meaningless screehshots if he could brag about testing the transfercoin clone.

So it didn't take too long for ionomy to be late again. Good to know that at least some things are stable and consistent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

I take it as a "no" then. Shark wouldn't be posting meaningless screehshots if he could brag about testing the transfercoin clone.

So it didn't take too long for ionomy to be late again. Good to know that at least some things are stable and consistent.

Very true. The only thing they deliver consistently is delays and excuses. They should either name it excusecoin or delaycoin. More fitting for what you get.

Gravity by the end of June and one game per month...fucking hilarious.  THey got their funds then completely changed everything. Do we have a mild version of a bait and switch?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

Very true. The only thing they deliver consistently is delays and excuses. They should either name it excusecoin or delaycoin. More fitting for what you get.

Gravity by the end of June and one game per month...fucking hilarious.  THey got their funds then completely changed everything. Do we have a mild version of a bait and switch?

meanwhile there is
- spells of genesis
- get the gun with game credits with working in game purchasing
- csgo with digibyte on digibyte gaming

maybe huey should ask them for advice since they've done it. maybe he can copy paste their work then call it innovative
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:16:43 AM by suchmoon

Brace yourselves... boki has been banned again and will unleash the fury of ionomy upon Bitcointalk. Such nice people.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley

need more wallets on testnet for optimal testing...

Join testnet and help out with testing the coin

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:40:20 PM

No. Test your scam clone coin yourself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:13:24 AM

Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley

need more wallets on testnet for optimal testing...

seems pointless wasnt ion extensively tested before release too?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:14:27 AM

Real programmers don't test their code, that's what users are for.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Now we are getting closer to the topic, nice advance after so much trash here.

Now you claim shit about me and if you would do any research about me, you will not find anybody who hates or does share your feelings and opinions towards me. People dont like what I say because I am direct, but time proves always that I am right. Why? Because I dont lie like you do and I do consider opinions of other people to think about, there would be no another reason for me to read here.

Now back up your advicement with some proof, we know that you trolls dont like me and yes, you are very delusional and you forgot (or not) how it came to our discussion here, which you call a rambling when I reply and as advice when you reply to others. How smart do you think you actually are? I guess its not the point, you only enjoy to help people, correct Smiley?

Back to your statement, scammers hate me and those type trolls like you are hate me too. Who else? Smiley, now go and look for people and what I did or not for them. I know, you simply cant judge by actions, you simply talk and talk and talk....

You're always right but you consider other people's opinion? Contradict much? If you're always right, you wouldn't need other people's opinions.

So what is it? Are you always right? Or do you consider other people's opinions and knowledge? If you say both, then you are insulting the people with opinions. Cause in reality, you know you're right and their opinion is worthless. You just listen to it to make yourself look like a nice gal. Dirty tricks boki. But you gotta say and do what you need to so you are able to live with yourself or yourselves.

didnt you read what he said!!! nobody hates boki, he listens to everyones views and opinion AND regardless of those opinions he is always right.

we should get rid of judges and juries boki could handle it all.

ion confirmed awesome and everyone millionaires because boki always right even when he's wrong.

bitcointalk mods also wrong on past bans cause boki is right.

Are any of you putting together yet that the Boki15 account is just here to stir drama on detractors of the ION project?
The account has been banned multiple times for good reason. He doesn't respond to rational discourse when cornered either.

Any of you can go look back on Boki15's history and see where the account interacts on the main GAW thread. Building an interesting story that no longer makes sense.
Did you not catch the PM's between him and I that were posted on Suchmoon's offtopic thread about Boki?
Then the later, ridiculous, accusations of me being an el1t3 haxx0r and so on.

At least Korvas pretends he's a business major (ex-ceo of multi-success business blah blah blah) on this stage.
I hope you all play with Korvas and Wildshill more and go back to ignoring Boki or just scroll past his ramblings.

Boki's purposely, erratically crazy, and each time he quacks some of you are still feeding him bread crumbs that keeps him waddling.

Now that the ION team has failed (yet not admitted it) and has to reboot the ION project/coin. Adding another cloned coin+dev combo to the team.
Does anyone think the team will be able to release a single game this year? They won't come close to their competitors: Spells of Genesis and recently Etherplay.io though.
How many more times will the ION coin die and be rebooted this year or in the coming years?
I don't pretend anything I just express an opinion and sometimes share my thoughts  Grin take it or leave it your choice

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:06:46 AM

Programming - Stick that you list of stuff you don't have a clue on...

just wondering what is your area of expertise is it everything.

Are you a Jack of all trades master of everything. If so what are you doing here ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

Are you a Jack of all trades master of everything. If so what are you doing here ?

Didn't you read above? Boki is the one who is always right.

If users don't test the code, as you seem to be eluding, what are alpha and beta versions for?

korvas128

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

If users don't test the code, as you seem to be eluding, what are alpha and beta versions for?

Suchmoon's comment of Real programmers don't test their code, that's what users are for. is as insightful as my english grammar Programming - Stick that you list of stuff you don't have a clue on...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Suchmoon's comment of Real programmers don't test their code, that's what users are for. is as insightful as my english grammar Programming - Stick that you list of stuff you don't have a clue on...

Google the fucking phrase, you illiterate shitstain. It's an old joke about clowns like ionomy that don't care about QA. You don't have to be an expert on anything, or rely on somebody else being an expert to see that this pattern of having to replace a broken coin clone after 8 months, using "whales" for alpha test (seriously, size of the bag makes you qualified as a software tester?), and not being able to deliver anything on time may be an indication of something.

Your deluded focus on my personality is bizarre and disturbing but if it helps you cope with this shitshow - carry on.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

and not being able to deliver anything on time may be an indication of something.

Your deluded focus on my personality is bizarre and disturbing but if it helps you cope with this shitshow - carry on.

I'm surprised that you have not pointed out that his change in plan is not in the "white paper' or in suchmoon's Biticointalk ION FAQ!!! She is going to make money turning this into half-assed document into a book deal....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:57:27 PM

and not being able to deliver anything on time may be an indication of something.

I'm surprised that you have not pointed out that his change in plan is not in the "white paper' or in suchmoon's Biticointalk ION FAQ!!! She is going to make money turning this into half-assed document into a book deal....

I'm surprised that for all your whining about my FAQ you haven't created a better, more politically correct version. Perhaps nobody really cares to warrant the effort, or perhaps you don't know shit. Likely a combination of both.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:43:59 AM

I'm surprised that for all your whining about my FAQ you haven't created a better, more politically correct version. Perhaps nobody really cares to warrant the effort, or perhaps you don't know shit. Likely a combination of both.

All WildShark cares about is making money. MrCoins 2.0 if you will. He doesn't care if any information is visible. He'll just shill and lie to try to get more people involved, that's how he makes his money. He's fueled by greed and not passion, so obvious with his shilling.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:22:31 AM

All WildShark cares about is making money. MrCoins 2.0 if you will. He doesn't care if any information is visible. He'll just shill and lie to try to get more people involved, that's how he makes his money. He's fueled by greed and not passion, so obvious with his shilling.

Rebasecoin imminent!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

Google the fucking phrase, you illiterate shitstain. It's an old joke about clowns like ionomy that don't care about QA. You don't have to be an expert on anything, or rely on somebody else being an expert to see that this pattern of having to replace a broken coin clone after 8 months, using "whales" for alpha test (seriously, size of the bag makes you qualified as a software tester?), and not being able to deliver anything on time may be an indication of something.

I'm trying to add some balance to the half truths & lies you, your alts & fellow trolls have been spewing out for months now concerning ION / IONOMY.

Thank you for giving me permission to carry on

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

I'm trying to add some balance to the half truths & lies you, your alts & fellow trolls have been spewing out for months now concerning ION / IONOMY.

what half truths and lies?

we have been saying for months that this is a shitty investment run by incompetent people that makes no sense.

now there's still no game and the coin is so fucked up they need to start over to get an exchange to list the coin.
korvas128

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

what half truths and lies?

we have been saying for months that this is a shitty investment run by incompetent people that makes no sense.

now there's still no game and the coin is so fucked up they need to start over to get an exchange to list the coin.

It's not a shitty investment, it's not run by incompetent people and it will soon begin to make some sense as your start to see the fruits of their labor.

Today I agree from your perspective & anyone not close to ionomy it makes no sense.

Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: