Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186628 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

Yup  Wink , people here with bitcoin always want better and more media coverage and general prosperity for bitcoin world and users overall, 2016 is and was a good year for bitcoin but BTCers want more in this year and in 2017 as well.

If the medias are just going to put some time to expose bitcoin for sure the popularity and value of bitcoin is going to boost by the year of 2017. They are going to be a big help with the adoption of bitcoin. Because people are always on tuning in with what's on the trend with the news of medias and as well as social medias. 2017 is really going to be a big pumping wave for bitcoin.

Wish we can see something like that, because in past medias and news has always been showing a negative side of bitcoin which always used to stop people coming towards it because it made a negative concept about bitcoin in their minds, but if media can show the positive side of it then it could be of help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:52:28 PM

For 2017, i don't think it will be a year of bitcoin. Because there is no big news on 2017, but we don't know though.

So you already know the news for 2017? Care to share?

Rico

The development of the bitcoin has slowed a lot recently. I think the trend will continue in 2017. So the price will not rise much.

Maybe the more cryptocurrencies introduced in the market the more it slow down? It probably creates more confusions especially to newcomers and to most people that have less or no knowledge at all.   

Bitcoin will always be there holding some price, but I think 2017 will be the year of altcoins and we will see many new and innovative coins launched by that point.

Let's hope to that! It's good if we are gonna see a different page of the book of crypto-industry, not just always bitcoin.
But we should not forget the pioneer and which gave birth to them all.  Smiley
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:58:37 PM

I don't what will happen in 2017, but i really like 2016, this year was something big for bitcoin, i can call it "my own year of bitcoin", witch is your own year?

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:04:45 AM

I don't what will happen in 2017, but i really like 2016, this year was something big for bitcoin, i can call it "my own year of bitcoin", witch is your own year?
Yeah, me too, so far 2016 has a bigger achievement already and we have witness that until now. Currently the price is rising so we don't know it this price pump will be great and surpass the all time high in the past, with this trend $1,000 dollars is easy before the end of this year.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:19:42 AM

Yup  Wink , people here with bitcoin always want better and more media coverage and general prosperity for bitcoin world and users overall, 2016 is and was a good year for bitcoin but BTCers want more in this year and in 2017 as well.

If the medias are just going to put some time to expose bitcoin for sure the popularity and value of bitcoin is going to boost by the year of 2017. They are going to be a big help with the adoption of bitcoin. Because people are always on tuning in with what's on the trend with the news of medias and as well as social medias. 2017 is really going to be a big pumping wave for bitcoin.

Wish we can see something like that, because in past medias and news has always been showing a negative side of bitcoin which always used to stop people coming towards it because it made a negative concept about bitcoin in their minds, but if media can show the positive side of it then it could be of help.

Yes indeed no doubt many negative side of bitcoin and it is often covered by the media. But actually there are many positive aspects of bitcoin is not covered extensively in the media. I also hope that 2017 will be a lot to know the advantages bitcoin so will many believe to use bitcoin.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:24:27 AM

Yes indeed no doubt many negative side of bitcoin and it is often covered by the media. But actually there are many positive aspects of bitcoin is not covered extensively in the media. I also hope that 2017 will be a lot to know the advantages bitcoin so will many believe to use bitcoin.

The fact is media will never show the positive sides of bitcoin and we all  know that media has never supported bitcoins and that is reason bitcoin  hold negative image in people.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:27:47 AM

The fact is media will never show the positive sides of bitcoin and we all  know that media has never supported bitcoins and that is reason bitcoin  hold negative image in people.

Yes and if it does then that would surely clear the bad thoughts of people regarding bitcoin and they will come to know that whatever they have been hearing here and there were just rumors but wasn't true at all.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:26:36 AM

Yes and if it does then that would surely clear the bad thoughts of people regarding bitcoin and they will come to know that whatever they have been hearing here and there were just rumors but wasn't true at all.

I think people should start researching on their own instead of listening to others and then they will surely come to know that bitcoin is a great technology holding multiple benefits.
fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:16:17 PM

2017 could hopefully be the year that bitcoin finally starts becoming mainstream and the general public start to use it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:24:37 PM

2017 could hopefully be the year that bitcoin finally starts becoming mainstream and the general public start to use it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

All expect that so that in next yeal will be huge for btc and all crypto as well
we can expect some bigger change in price for next year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:56:03 PM

All expect that so that in next yeal will be huge for btc and all crypto as well
Yeah that is already happen year by year bitcoin has changes and crypto has many changes too and there is new born altcoin that developers are still looking for a way to beat bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sergiorr101

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:45:58 PM

From the way that I see it, every year can be bitcoins year, as long as the bitcoin survives. And we are really lucky because bitcoin is becoming more used and even stronger year after year.
you are definitely right about that in my opinion, i think that in the future the price of the bitcoin is going to be growing so next year is going to be big

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:55:14 PM

Guys i ait and wait for that Deutche bank collapse Cheesy and nothing happening i think that collapsing banking system would drive BTC into new LVL of price.
They eyes would be on crypto and that is good.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:34:11 AM

Yeah that is already happen year by year bitcoin has changes and crypto has many changes too and there is new born altcoin that developers are still looking for a way to beat bitcoin.

well they are truing some are good other are bad or dead or just trying to get scam investment but for those who are good this next year will influence and the altcoin to as well as bitcoin itself

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:56:07 AM

I think it will happen. bitcoin price is up again dollar  now, it is about 600 usd per btc. 2017 can be the years of bitcoin . I am realy sure about it. But if 2017 not the years ut must be next following years. Because bank are trying to do virtual business like bitcoin did.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:00:35 AM

I think it will happen. bitcoin price is up again dollar  now, it is about 600 usd per btc. 2017 can be the years of bitcoin . I am realy sure about it. But if 2017 not the years ut must be next following years. Because bank are trying to do virtual business like bitcoin did.
This current rise is improving. several days backward bitcoin prices steady rise. I hope the price of bitcoin will be in the range of 800 USD and in 2017 the price of bitcoin is in the range of 1200 USD.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:04:08 AM

It is surely going to happen next year but 2017 is not just the only year of bitcoin. Each year that is happening is going to be a year of bitcoin.

And I'm pretty sure that they are going to be a lot of stores that are going to study and adopt the use of bitcoin for their business.

That is going to have a big impact with the ecosystem of bitcoin.

Signature for rent
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:13:17 AM

Bitcoin price is just howering around 600USD since a long time,a bit less than 600USD and it has been a long time after halving we have not seen bitcoin price increase so there is a stable situation now but i believe that in 2017 the bitcoin price will surely go up and reach close to 800USD may be any time of the year.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 05:45:50 AM

I think it will happen. bitcoin price is up again dollar  now, it is about 600 usd per btc. 2017 can be the years of bitcoin . I am realy sure about it. But if 2017 not the years ut must be next following years. Because bank are trying to do virtual business like bitcoin did.
everyone saying everything for no reason. bitcoin price is not predictable and no one can say which year will be bitcoin's year..
the main thing for bitcoin is it should be alive. price is really doesn't matter. and we don't need to worry about price basically. miners will never let the bitcoin's price to drop too much.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:01:57 AM

I think it will happen. bitcoin price is up again dollar  now, it is about 600 usd per btc. 2017 can be the years of bitcoin . I am realy sure about it. But if 2017 not the years ut must be next following years. Because bank are trying to do virtual business like bitcoin did.
everyone saying everything for no reason. bitcoin price is not predictable and no one can say which year will be bitcoin's year..
the main thing for bitcoin is it should be alive. price is really doesn't matter. and we don't need to worry about price basically. miners will never let the bitcoin's price to drop too much.
I agree, we can only tell that a certain year is a year of bitcoin after the year is finish and the future is not part of criteria to determine if it is a good year or not, what I can say is that as of September 2016, I have seen a great improvement on bitcoin already and if this continues I can say 2016 is the year of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: