Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186628 times)
lalala123456

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:34:12 PM

It sure is. Anybody reading this, take my word, get in Ethereum.. Or you'll regret it forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:37:04 PM

It sure is. Anybody reading this, take my word, get in Ethereum.. Or you'll regret it forever.

Ethereum is also depending with bitcoin, the price of it depends to it. So why we are going to regret it forever. And 2017 will going to be the
year of bitcoin and for sure if bitcoin rises that year , ethereum is going to rise either. That's why you are saying get into ethereum.
Why only ETH if you can have them both.

Signature for rent
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

Oh, got some smart contracting stuff you need to do soon? C'mon, the whole idea of Ethereum is a pie in the sky, nonsensical attempt of a crypto driven business model that doesn't make a lick of sense to anyone... but because it is different from the standard Bitcoin and cryptonote models, anyone can pretend that it is "the next big thing".

The average joe wants digitalized cash, not a digitalized contracts.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:21:04 PM

Oh, got some smart contracting stuff you need to do soon? C'mon, the whole idea of Ethereum is a pie in the sky, nonsensical attempt of a crypto driven business model that doesn't make a lick of sense to anyone... but because it is different from the standard Bitcoin and cryptonote models, anyone can pretend that it is "the next big thing".

I don't think ETH will replace bitcoin in the scene and I agree that the idea of ETH is just a pie in the sky.
But we will see in the end who will be the last crypto standing  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:32:01 PM

We just need more demands for Bitcoins and need for it to go more mainstream. The acceptance by STEAM is a good start. Bitcoins are a little geeky.

Need to focus on the mainstream audience and let them know about BTCs - When I talk about mainstream, I am talking about the people who know what is Amazon, eBay and Paypal and they are the users of such services.

Right now, we are just a bunch circle-jerking to each other's fantasies. lol

There's a bit of truth in your statement. Bitcoin is still far away from mainstream use. One of the best indications for that is the huge spread between the Bitcoin Investment Trust as a mainstream trading vehicle and the real BTC price. If even stock investors are seemingly unable to buy Bitcoin directly, we can assume that buying and holding real Bitcoin seems to be not simple enough for mainstream users - which btw. I find difficult to understand.

Irrespective of wild price fluctuations, usage of Bitcoin will be growing slowly but steadily. I don't think that Bitcoin will become mainstream overnight by some big company accepting it. Instead I think Bitcoin's growth will replicate its network structure: It will grow p2p, that means by personal recommendation as a solution to inflationary expropriation and a simple way to handle private purchases. That is also a more healthy way to grow, because the underlying technology can be refined to meet the demands of a growing user base.

So 2017 is not the year of the Bitcoin. Every year from now on is the year of the Bitcoin... Smiley

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
boyptc

Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:55:18 PM

We just need more demands for Bitcoins and need for it to go more mainstream. The acceptance by STEAM is a good start. Bitcoins are a little geeky.

Need to focus on the mainstream audience and let them know about BTCs - When I talk about mainstream, I am talking about the people who know what is Amazon, eBay and Paypal and they are the users of such services.

There's a bit of truth in your statement. Bitcoin is still far away from mainstream use. One of the best indications for that is the huge spread between the Bitcoin Investment Trust as a mainstream trading vehicle and the real BTC price. If even stock investors are seemingly unable to buy Bitcoin directly, we can assume that buying and holding real Bitcoin seems to be not simple enough for mainstream users - which btw. I find difficult to understand.

Irrespective of wild price fluctuations, usage of Bitcoin will be growing slowly but steadily. I don't think that Bitcoin will become mainstream overnight by some big company accepting it. Instead I think Bitcoin's growth will replicate its network structure: It will grow p2p, that means by personal recommendation as a solution to inflationary expropriation and a simple way to handle private purchases. That is also a more healthy way to grow, because the underlying technology can be refined to meet the demands of a growing user base.

So 2017 is not the year of the Bitcoin. Every year from now on is the year of the Bitcoin... Smiley

ya.ya.yo!

And yeah, I forgot about that, that every is going to be the year of bitcoin. Since this year a good thing is going to be happen which is the halving.
And for sure, next year we can taste the good results of it. And we just need to wait and see for it.
And after next year, the consecutive years will going to be another years of bitcoin. Cheesy

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:58:28 PM

I don't think ETH will replace bitcoin in the scene and I agree that the idea of ETH is just a pie in the sky.

It's not like there has to be one crypto that "defeats them all" type of deal going on.  Ethereum is a completely different animal, and to say that "you will regret not getting in right now" is kind of silly... if you need to do this "smart contract" stuff, cool... by all means... but people are probably not using this stuff for more than just mere speculation and that's it.  So I think that to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum together is like comparing a carrot to soda.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:15:44 AM

It's not like there has to be one crypto that "defeats them all" type of deal going on.  Ethereum is a completely different animal, and to say that "you will regret not getting in right now" is kind of silly... if you need to do this "smart contract" stuff, cool... by all means... but people are probably not using this stuff for more than just mere speculation and that's it.  So I think that to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum together is like comparing a carrot to soda.

It's quite funny that someone said that  "you'll regret it forever" how about those people the who know bitcoins from the start and stop believing it.
For sure they regret it but the thing is it is not too late for coming back and for starting again with bitcoin.
And yeah, comparing eth to btc is not really a close fight at all.
ETH is only good for investment as it has not gain the trust yet from the crypto community while bitcoin has been year for the long time as it is the father of all coins, if something bad happens to bitcoins it would affect the whole crypto industry.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:23:10 AM

ya.ya.yo!

And yeah, I forgot about that, that every is going to be the year of bitcoin. Since this year a good thing is going to be happen which is the halving.
And for sure, next year we can taste the good results of it. And we just need to wait and see for it.
And after next year, the consecutive years will going to be another years of bitcoin. Cheesy

You can indeed consider it like this but I think this is the real year of the bitcoin because this year the bitcoin is growing very fast globally and is becoming very big.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:09:10 AM

ya.ya.yo!

You can indeed consider it like this but I think this is the real year of the bitcoin because this year the bitcoin is growing very fast globally and is becoming very big.

That's true from its existence bitcoin has profited lots of users. Because of this and the variation in price has termed each year as a year of bitcoin. This time halving had made this year more effective.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:10:01 AM

Ethereum is also depending with bitcoin, the price of it depends to it. So why we are going to regret it forever. And 2017 will going to be the
year of bitcoin and for sure if bitcoin rises that year , ethereum is going to rise either. That's why you are saying get into ethereum.
Why only ETH if you can have them both.

Thats right we could also call it the Year for the Cryptos Wink

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:11:06 AM

no one knows but in this year if you look the price of bitcoin is keeping increase from last month it's because of halving and if 2017 is comming i don't know if how much the price or no one know how much the price of bitcoin will be those have a lot of bitcoin will be millionare at for those people had a small income will be still invest at our own risk and im looking forward what will happen after halving until the end of 2016 if the bitcoin price will still increase  Grin Grin
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:07:01 AM

I think yes because after halving I think bitcoin will become more popular than it was before. Many people will have an interest for it.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
justdimin

Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:21:46 AM

I have heard that about every year since 2012.  According to some bitcoin should be worth $10,000 by now.  Roll Eyes

Well being 10,000$ value of bitcoin is still far on the way. But I believe that it will happen soon, we just need to believe and wait for the right
time for it to happen.
10,000$ is a bit high, I would consider it to be 4-7 thousand dollars. I think that is the year of the BTC plus halving will have a great effect. The coin reward will decrease half but it may trigger the price of bitcoins to surge in some ten times also to make the year of bitcoin.
The value of Bitcoin is going to be higher now and that is perfect for people who already have Bitcoin because they just have to hold it now until they have huge profit.
But it should be hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself but that is just the risk that you should take.

Now it is going much well with bitcoin from this year and now it is not a risk to invest in bitcoin, we should have to remain with bitcoinas its supporters and have to make every year as the year of bitcoin to get profit all the time.
No, it is not the time to sell our bitcoins, and it is sure that after halving the price will be increased more higher so, we should have to wait a little more and do not have to impatience for selling our coins to lose the opportunity of earning bigger.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tabas

Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:33:41 AM

I think yes because after halving I think bitcoin will become more popular than it was before. Many people will have an interest for it.

That's for sure, since the halving is going to be this year, but the good effect will happen for 2017.
And probably that's why it will become a year of bitcoin. And not just by that year but almost every year is the year of bitcoin and it is really getting being popular.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:46 AM

I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

Yeah feel u bro, ithink 2017 is the big break for bitcoin it will continue to rise after halving many investor will buy bitcoin for this year for sure.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
tabas

Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:51:04 AM

I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

Yeah feel u bro, ithink 2017 is the big break for bitcoin it will continue to rise after halving many investor will buy bitcoin for this year for sure.

I can see that year is going to be the thousand dollar year for bitcoin. But still that is just my speculation,
and everything is possible to happen with bitcoin every year.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ethey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:30 AM

I still see wh at will happen after halv ing until the end of 2016 if the price rises pretty high, probably in 2017 will be higher Smiley It could aslo reach like 2k within half an year after the halving just because it gains more and more followers Wink

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

Basically every year has been the year of Bitcoin for me personally as I made a good amount of profit every year. But please elaborate on the bolded part. What's the difference according to you?
What i mean about price is people always talking about price and mostly about pump and dump.

And about value is about something usable and advantage for being use.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:04:53 AM

I still see wh at will happen after halv ing until the end of 2016 if the price rises pretty high, probably in 2017 will be higher Smiley It could aslo reach like 2k within half an year after the halving just because it gains more and more followers Wink
That is too unrealistic in my opinion, I think we should see first if the price will hit like $1,000 within this year. If that will happen then the probability is high that it would double by the end of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: