Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:59:47 PM

wow I will try hit 1k

To peel or not to peel.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:07:20 PM

tried to buy some more tokens via mycelium, but it spit out errors... is this a coinbase bug?

edit: nvm, copied the adr manually.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:32:29 PM

tried to buy some more tokens via mycelium, but it spit out errors... is this a coinbase bug?

edit: nvm, copied the adr manually.

Yes, there is a bug with MyCeilium and Coinbase QR codes. I posted about it the week before:

Just a notice to Myceilum users:

https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues/268

Some who use MyCelium wallet and attempted to use the QR code with our Coinbase payment found it failed. It turns out this is a reported bug issue between Coinbase and MyCeilum.

Hopefully they will have it resolved soon. this was reported to them only 5 days ago.

If you are using Mycelium you will have to manually copy the bitcoin address provided rather than using the QR code until Mycelium resolves the issue.

dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

Update

Press Release has just started to go out 1 hour ago:

http://www.peerplays.com/news/the-dao-reviews-investment-in-peerplays-dac/

Like and share!

Is there any hint of what the blockchain based game will be? Give me a hint and I will buy 1000 more tokens Right now lol ( I will buy them anyway I just need to know)

It has been designed by Neil. He has incorporated all of his experience in social viral gaming into this. It will be revealed in the launching of the testnet.

All I can say is that it is a universal game that will be understood, played, and loved, worldwide.

I hate to get excited about a project that is so many months away from going live, which in crypto seems like an eternity,  but i truly am excited about this project.  And I'm thankful for my own selfish reasons that it has kind of flown under the radar up to this point. 

I share the same! Actually I am not even bothered about the profit anymore. Its just an awesome project. I have 650 tokens so far. And you?

Purchased 100 more today for a total of 1100
wow I will try hit 1k

Lmao you guys make me feel small with my measly 30.  Grin
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:49:26 PM

According to current BTC price, the crowdsale has blown past the $100,000 goal for the first tier.  Is the crowdsale dependent on the BTC price when it was launched or are tokens now selling for $3?
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:58:46 PM

This is going to expload as the network effect kicks in!
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:26:04 PM

According to current BTC price, the crowdsale has blown past the $100,000 goal for the first tier.  Is the crowdsale dependent on the BTC price when it was launched or are tokens now selling for $3?

Tokens are still selling for $2.  When the crowdsale launched BTC was still in the $400's.  Today, 290 tokens is a little bit above 1 BTC.  When it started 220 tokens was a bitcoin.  So yeah, with the increase in btc, they will collect more money.  But we are in the first tier and tokens are going for $2 still.  It is 100k tokens at $2, and 100k tokens at $3 each in the second tier.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:27:49 PM

This is going to expload as the network effect kicks in!

Huge buys today.  Only 38k tokens left in the first tier ($2 each)
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:38:03 PM

Ok, I bought 110 tokens, I am in ^^

lulworm

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 10:42:54 PM

I think this has some future considering the amount of people involved.
Will push some money here and see how it goes.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 10:59:21 PM

Tokens are still selling for $2.  When the crowdsale launched BTC was still in the $400's.  Today, 290 tokens is a little bit above 1 BTC.  When it started 220 tokens was a bitcoin.  So yeah, with the increase in btc, they will collect more money.  But we are in the first tier and tokens are going for $2 still.  It is 100k tokens at $2, and 100k tokens at $3 each in the second tier.

Got it. I somehow confused the 100K number with $ instead of coin amount.

Cool beans.
nickhiggins123

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:07:29 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 11:18:29 PM by nickhiggins123

I can't get an account setup properly on freedomledger because it did not work in Chrome and will not allow me to login anywhere in Firefox. Is there another alternative beyond syncing the blockchain to my desktop? Is this mandatory?
CryptoPrometheus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:38:12 PM

Peerplays Updates

Jonathan and I gave the weekly project updates on the Beyond Bitcoin Hangout conference call this morning (12 minute update, begins at 4:40):

http://www.peerplays.com/news/beyond-bitcoin-hangout-peerplays-update-63/

4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:01:56 AM

I can't get an account setup properly on freedomledger because it did not work in Chrome and will not allow me to login anywhere in Firefox. Is there another alternative beyond syncing the blockchain to my desktop? Is this mandatory?

It works with firefox because that is what i use.  I'm busy for the next several hours but i will take a look when i can and try to help.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:40:17 AM

It works with firefox because that is what i use.  I'm busy for the next several hours but i will take a look when i can and try to help.

Middle of the page. Click on "ENTER FREEDOM LEDGER"

It is camouflaged in the text.
nickhiggins123

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:44:09 AM

Hi thanks for the help. I actually need to find the spot to log into my newly created account using login credentials as I am not able to click the private key using the Chrome browser to see my private key after creating an account. Hopefully it will work in Firefox, but first I must find the place to actually login...
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:00:19 AM

It works with firefox because that is what i use.  I'm busy for the next several hours but i will take a look when i can and try to help.

Hi thanks for the help. I actually need to find the spot to log into my newly created account using login credentials as I am not able to click the private key using the Chrome browser to see my private key after creating an account. Hopefully it will work in Firefox, but first I must find the place to actually login...

Here is the direct link:  https://secure.freedomledger.com/#/existing-account

There you can either create a wallet, or Import your backup.  For every new computer you get on, you will have to import your backup if you want to access the same wallet.  Is this what you are looking for?

If you are still having issues, I'd suggest maybe creating the account through your phone (if you have an android, since I know that works).  Once you are in, create the backup and save it.  Transfer that backup to your computer and import it and boom.....access to your existing wallet.
nickhiggins123

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:04:06 AM

It works with firefox because that is what i use.  I'm busy for the next several hours but i will take a look when i can and try to help.

There you can either create a wallet, or Import your backup.  For every new computer you get on, you will have to import your backup if you want to access the same wallet.  Is this what you are looking for?

If you are still having issues, I'd suggest maybe creating the account through your phone (if you have an android, since I know that works).  Once you are in, create the backup and save it.  Transfer that backup to your computer and import it and boom.....access to your existing wallet.

Hi thanks again, I guess I don't understand what is happening here. Why cannot I just log into my account using my username and password I just created?  I created a backup wallet with that account and when I upload it in firefox, it just uploads it and won't let me access the private key nor does it associate the wallet with the actual account. It just says I have the wallet open with no username.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:54:58 AM

If you are still having issues, I'd suggest maybe creating the account through your phone (if you have an android, since I know that works).  Once you are in, create the backup and save it.  Transfer that backup to your computer and import it and boom.....access to your existing wallet.

Hi thanks again, I guess I don't understand what is happening here. Why cannot I just log into my account using my username and password I just created?  I created a backup wallet with that account and when I upload it in firefox, it just uploads it and won't let me access the private key nor does it associate the wallet with the actual account. It just says I have the wallet open with no username.

Hello Nick,

In the email you received there was a series of helper videos that take you step by step both through the creation process as well as the backup process.

The freedom-ledger wallet doesn't store your private keys, it is stored in your browser. If you clear your browser cache you clear your wallet and therefore your keys as well. This is why we give multiple warnings about making sure you backup your wallet.

It works find in Chrome, it's what I use. The only thing I can think of that might be causing you issues might be some kind of plugins you might be running that are preventing portions of the site from rendering correctly.

If you are still having issues feel free to send me a PM and I will do what I can to help.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 05:49:25 AM

Hi thanks again, I guess I don't understand what is happening here. Why cannot I just log into my account using my username and password I just created?  I created a backup wallet with that account and when I upload it in firefox, it just uploads it and won't let me access the private key nor does it associate the wallet with the actual account. It just says I have the wallet open with no username.

guess it's a privacy mode in firefox, check your settings (or use chrome)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: