What about Neteller?
locked my account twice.
I said I was selling some of my online-trasures (WoW) and the occasional bitcoin.
got unlocked twice.
looking forward to being locked a third time.
2weiX, can you share what was the general reason your Neteller account get locked? Just a "suspicious transaction" or had the money you have been sent a possibly fraudulent source and have been reversed? Also, how long had it taken before your account was unlocked?
I'm asking because I have my account locked under "investigation", because somebody sent me shady funds in exchange for BTC and I'm already waiting about a month.
They've never EVER given an explanation.
They did ask me some questions, tho:
Dear NETELLER member,
We appreciate your choosing of NETELLER and continued use of our service. Your account has come up for review and we have a few inquiries in regards to your account that will enable us to have a better understanding of your use of our service.
Please could you answer the following questions:
* Is your account mostly for personal use or do you also provide a service/business online? If so, please provide a brief explanation and website address( if applicable)
* Are you in a community with other NETELLER account holders? If so, please provide a brief explanation in regards to your relationship with other members.
* Please advise who you have sent or received money transfers from and what was the purpose of the transfers?
* Please explain the purpose for using NETELLER?
Should you feel the need to verify this email, please contact us through our main website.
I answered these questions truthfully, after which they sent me the same questions again, to which I replied with a copypasta of my original answer:
Here are the answers, again:
1) It is only for personal use. I do run an online store (Bitcoincommodities.com) and would love to open a corporate account (I did inquire at one point but was declined) - Gold and Silver businesses are forbidden, it seems. None of the neteller transfers EVER have pertained to any activity relating to my business. NONE.
2) What do you mean by this? I am in several online communities, many of the other users also have neteller accounts and (until I they hear of this) really enjoy using Neteller over PayPal.
If you mean if I am conspiring with other Neteller users with nefarious intent: NO I DO NOT.
I am not part of some community that requires Neteller to become part of it.
3) You know that better than I, since some of these people (most, really), I have never met, and all those I sent to and received from *should* be certified with ID submitted and whatnot, so I kind of relied on you to do your due diligence when using Neteller.
4) Going out on a limb here, this is private information. None of the transfers have exceeded any regulatory boundaries (10.000€ in Germany) where you would be required to make such inquiries.
I did, however, (when my account was last locked up and pending rewiev) make the following statement which is still true, and I will amend it so as to not leave any room for further incidents where you lock up my money:
I am slowly and privately selling off some online items from time to time, mostly to feed some private hobbies (like my wife and children, oh, and live Poker!). I am also building a house and I collect sneakers, so sometimes, when I need money, I get rid of some things. All of this, to be honest should be of no concern to you and is private information, nobody elses business. I am disclosing it because you hold control over my funds.
I do sell Magic Online tickets, I do sell EVE Online Plex, I sell off parts my sneaker collection. I do sell the occasional Bitcoin (I do mine those myself). I do also settle debts (when I'm out on the town with a friend, he may borrow money and I will take Neteller as compensation) both ways (when I am in debt, I will offer Neteller as repayment). This is all VERY convenient for me.
Please do NOT go the paypal route (I have deleted my PayPal account since the reversed thousands of dollars on me for MtGO tickets). If you must, please pay out my balance to the bank account associated and close my account. If you feel that it is okay to make use of your services, please unlock the account. I will continue to make heavy use of it at my own discretion. Up until three days ago I was the biggest "Screw PayPal, get Neteller" evangelist in my communities. Please don't make me take that back.
I hope THIS TIME someone actually reads this email and is able to make an educated statement regarding the reason for suspension of my account. I would very much like to know exactly which provision of your TOS I did violate other than (shocking!) using neteller for its intended purpose (sending money back and forth, no?)!
I apologize if this comes across a little harsh, but imagine my frustration at having some email autobot explaining me that my balance was unavailable to me for *insert mystery reason here*.
Two weeks later, my account was unfrozen.