Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47876 times)
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:16:27 AM

@[banned mixer] good luck with your venture. Since you have published the addresses of your cold wallet what steps have you taken to prevent coinanalytics software from identifying and monitoring your send addresses? Once identified companies like Coinbase could close accounts for depositing bitcoin received from a mixing service.
I am not aware that the use of a mixing service is against the terms od use of a coinbase wallet. Can you link me to a referrence that makes you think they may close accounts for using mixers? I'm just curious. I'm using a similar wallet to coinbase but mixers is not against any of their terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:43:48 AM

@[banned mixer] good luck with your venture. Since you have published the addresses of your cold wallet what steps have you taken to prevent coinanalytics software from identifying and monitoring your send addresses? Once identified companies like Coinbase could close accounts for depositing bitcoin received from a mixing service.
I am not aware that the use of a mixing service is against the terms od use of a coinbase wallet. Can you link me to a referrence that makes you think they may close accounts for using mixers? I'm just curious. I'm using a similar wallet to coinbase but mixers is not against any of their terms.

I wonder how it goes? And i dont truly know that by using a mixing service can actually closed our coinbase account, i dont experienced that one truly eversince, and quitely i used cryptomixer's service when i need to wash up my coins came from gambling and its goes to coinbase nor coins.ph and i don't encounter any problems at all. And either i don't see any message that mixing is abiding their tos.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:22:05 PM

Never heard about this types of terms they have. I know that coinbase block bitcoin received from gambling platforms but haven't heard about them blocking bitcoin received from mixing services. Can you post link to this info if you have?

I am not using coinbase because of so much bullshit they have.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:58:59 PM

I have seen several posts from reddit users who had difficulties with Coinbase because they used shapeshift or mixers will try to find the links.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:07:09 AM

I have seen several posts from reddit users who had difficulties with Coinbase because they used shapeshift or mixers will try to find the links.

I think that there are only few trusted members here that know the cryptomixer's addresses but not all of them.
Is there any place where we can see these addresses or it is not for public yet.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:41:00 AM

I think that there are only few trusted members here that know the cryptomixer's addresses but not all of them.
Is there any place where we can see these addresses or it is not for public yet.
The were not released publiclybut only afaik to three trusted users here. One is Shorena and Lutpin, I don't know the other guy or if there is another guy.
You can see them sign a message proving that they received the addresses and verifed the reserve.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1484009.msg15256505#msg15256505
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1484009.msg15350012#msg15350012
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

The were not released publiclybut only afaik to three trusted users here. One is Shorena and Lutpin, I don't know the other guy or if there is another guy.
You can see them sign a message proving that they received the addresses and verifed the reserve.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1484009.msg15256505#msg15256505
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1484009.msg15350012#msg15350012

Yes I saw these but was worried about BitcoinNewsMagazine post which said that some of addresses are publicly.
I think it may not be safe for the users anyway coinbase does not tolerate their users to use some services.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:13:14 AM

Thank you for interesting question! To make it clear, we have never published our cold wallets. What we have did, is we confirmed our reserves with the help of some trusted forum members. Only their own messages remain published, here they are:

Regards!
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

WARNING

We are having some technical issues on the website. We are already working on it. We recommend you refrain from mixing until we fix it and post a notice.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:00:35 PM

SERVICE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, that we have fixed the issue. The website is active. Feel free to mix your coins!
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:21:12 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 07:46:19 AM by CryptoMixer.io

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know. We have noticed that transactions get network conformations slower than it was. It can be caused by increasing of the trading volumes. You can see it on this graph: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/2y?c=e&t=bar (see screenshot below). To compensate this and provide the fastest mixing experience, we have increased the network fee of the output transaction 5 times. We pay network fees on our own, transaction costs for our customers has not changed.

Take care and best regards!

bitcryptmix

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:11:39 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 01:53:44 PM by bitcryptmix

send bitcoins to mixer at time transaction spam attack
bitcoins delayed more than 24hour rebroadcast then confirmation
send LETTER OF GUARANTEE transaction ID with address to [banned mixer] almost 2 weeks
noreply they keep the money they dont care
no use it

admin found transaction and resent it
andre_9

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:00:00 PM

send bitcoins to mixer at time transaction spam attack
bitcoins delayed more than 24hour rebroadcast then confirmation
send LETTER OF GUARANTEE transaction ID with address to [banned mixer] almost 2 weeks
noreply they keep the money they dont care
no use it

Angry

Post the LETTER OF GUARANTEE here as proof!
finales

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

Hi there!
This service looks really nice; could you explain how the Letter of Guarantee works as an actual guarantee? Thanks!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Hi there!
This service looks really nice; could you explain how the Letter of Guarantee works as an actual guarantee? Thanks!
Before you mix your bitcoin on the website [banned mixer] you will accept the letter of guarantee from [banned mixer]
in the letter of guarantee there are informations about the valid  wallet will be used for mixing bitcoin (sign in meseges)
 and wallet will be used for receive the bitcoin, it is as proof if there are bad something in the future.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

Hi there!
Letter of guarantee is the only proof you will have if there will be any issues with your mixing. This letter proves that you are the one who have sent bitcoin to the address that is generated by cryptomixer to receive & mix bitcoin and send to the address you have entered.

All the information is signed with the official bitcoin address of [banned mixer] i.e. 1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM  to prove that those deposit addresses are actually created by them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:30:59 AM

no put private info public forum
sent letter [banned mixer] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772666 Last Active:    March 03, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

where my btc
no use scam

So you are trying to accuse [banned mixer]? Why not try to post here the info's and as well as proof to support your claim. Many are using this mixer already and I don't think it will support your claim as they are a scam. And before anything else if you want to accuse them, go to the scam accusations board or if you are just experiencing a normal problem of delay, try contacting them again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:32:03 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 08:47:37 PM by CryptoMixer.io

WARNING

We are having an unplanned technical maintenance on our website. We recommend you to refrain from mixing until we fix it and post a notice.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:46:58 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 09:00:29 AM by CryptoMixer.io

SERVICE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, that we have fixed the issue. The website is active. Feel free to mix your coins!
bitcryptmix

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

So you are trying to accuse [banned mixer]? Why not try to post here the info's and as well as proof to support your claim. Many are using this mixer already and I don't think it will support your claim as they are a scam. And before anything else if you want to accuse them, go to the scam accusations board or if you are just experiencing a normal problem of delay, try contacting them again.

admin found transaction and resent it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: