Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47876 times)
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:08:06 AM

I log in to tor browser http://cryptomixns23scr.onion/ , set the highest security level. If it is found that it cannot be used, it can be used normally by setting the standard security level. Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:59:00 AM

Right next to the URL bar (right side), you can see the icon of a shield. If you click that and select "Advanced Security Settings", you go to a page where you can set up your "Security Level" (you can also just go to about:preferences#privacy). They have "Standard" (default), "Safer" and "Safest". The later disables Javascript on all websites, and your mixer, apparently, requires it, so it doesn't work on that level.
That's what is talking about. Tor already had vulnerabilities which worked through Javascript found on websites, so many people keep it disabled.
starseeker

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 08:03:23 PM

Noticed a few more scam/clone domains:

cryptomixer.app
cryptomixer.ink
cryptomixer.ai
cryptomixes.io
cryptomexer.io
bitcoin-mixer.net
cryptomixer.icu
cryptomixer.tech
cryptomixer.host
cryptomixer.bz
cryptomixer.in
cryptomixer.link
cryptomixer.me
cryptomixer.us
cryptomixer.eu
cryptomixer1.com

Most of these are registered with namecheap and use cloudflare to hide their real IP. Scamsters are running wild and I guess the original cryptomixer owners need to take this issue more seriously and prevent new users from getting scammed.

Fake Press Releases
Code:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptomixer-bz-bitcoin-mixer-anonymity-131000815.html
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/proof-cryptomixer-review-know-bitcoin-072000835.html
https://itbusinessnet.com/2020/06/cryptomixer-bz-bitcoin-mixer-for-your-anonymity-in-the-crypto-world/
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4711613
https://www.baystreet.ca/viewarticle.aspx?id=593851
https://instaworldnews.com/2020/06/14/cryptomixer-bz-bitcoin-mixer-for-your-anonymity-in-the-crypto-world-yahoo-finance/
cryptomixerscams

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 12:24:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260132.msg54747305#msg54747305

People!

Help me with this scammers!

Write a ticket on namecheap about this scam sites!

www.cryptomixer1.com

www.cryptomexer.io

https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit&_ga=2.91848665.299173990.1594121234-168780836.1579709329
zzxx33

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 03:41:17 PM

I sent over a small amount as a test on [banned mixer] - I did not receive one of the transactions. I e-mailed support and they asked for the letter of guarantee. Sent it to them but no further response after that

So I lost a small amount and the mixer does not seem reliable.
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:40:56 AM

I sent over a small amount as a test on [banned mixer] - I did not receive one of the transactions. I e-mailed support and they asked for the letter of guarantee. Sent it to them but no further response after that

in my submission [banned mixer] You won't be cheated. Last time someone sent 120 bitcoin to [banned mixer] , everything's OK, you give it a little time, it'll come and deal with it! don't worry.
121425366@qq.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:54:31 AM

Chinese list of 2020 currency mixers, [banned mixer] Ranked second
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247254.0
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:51:02 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 06:05:38 PM by CryptoMixer.io

Chinese list of 2020 currency mixers, [banned mixer] Ranked second
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247254.0

Thank you for your efforts!
zzxx33

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:09:52 PM

in my submission [banned mixer] You won't be cheated. Last time someone sent 120 bitcoin to [banned mixer] , everything's OK, you give it a little time, it'll come and deal with it! don't worry.

It's been several weeks now - they replied once to ask for a letter of guarantee, and since then I haven't heard anything and my bitcoin is lost - it's a small amount so it's okay but at this point I'm considering them to be a scam in that they send some bitcoin over but not all.
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:36:20 PM

It's been several weeks now - they replied once to ask for a letter of guarantee, and since then I haven't heard anything and my bitcoin is lost - it's a small amount so it's okay but at this point I'm considering them to be a scam in that they send some bitcoin over but not all.
If you send the guarantee to it, it will certainly deal with it. If there is no guarantee, it will not solve the problem, so the guarantee is very important
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:57:44 PM

I'm sorry for this incident. Our support do not have an opened issue that matches your description. Could you kindly check the real e-mail originator? You can find here the how-to article. I can suppose that you had become a victim of a phishing-website. In alternative you can PM me with your Letter of Guarantee or send it to this e-mail: ]support@[banned mixer]. Ill follow your issue.
rgarci0959

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:27:48 PM

agree with zzxx33, they start scamming last days.
timmo18

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:19:28 PM

Yes do not use [banned mixer] anymore. They have been reliable in the past but have started scamming recently. I have used them loads over the past and then scammed me yesterday for 0.18btc. After sending them the letter of guarantee they used the same excuse like they seem to be using with everyone else on here that I went on phishing site. I know for 100% fact it was the correct site, I'm always extra cautious with these things. I even have a screenshot of my browser with the exact site [banned mixer] and the screen with the btc address I sent to while it was waiting for the btc to arrive. I always keep it open until I receive my btc and this time I received nothing. AVOID!!!
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:12:57 PM

Yes do not use [banned mixer] anymore. They have been reliable in the past but have started scamming recently. I have used them loads over the past and then scammed me yesterday for 0.18btc. After sending them the letter of guarantee they used the same excuse like they seem to be using with everyone else on here that I went on phishing site. I know for 100% fact it was the correct site, I'm always extra cautious with these things. I even have a screenshot of my browser with the exact site [banned mixer] and the screen with the btc address I sent to while it was waiting for the btc to arrive. I always keep it open until I receive my btc and this time I received nothing. AVOID!!!
If indeed they scammed you and you are sure you used the correct link. Then why not open a scam accusation with all the proof instead of just lamenting here?
How do we know if what you are saying isn't just an act of malice?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
timmo18

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:53:18 PM

I did, I emailed support. I have a screenshot of the exact site [banned mixer] and the bitcoin address they told me to send the coins to. They told me the letter of guarantee is not there bitcoin signing address. There is other people it is happening to also. I always type in there website letter by letter, I never google search it, i have used it for years. I believe they are selectively scamming people. I'm not here to make anyone believe me. Just sharing what has happened to me.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:05:34 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2020, 07:19:09 AM by CryptoMixer.io

I did, I emailed support. I have a screenshot of the exact site [banned mixer] and the bitcoin address they told me to send the coins to. They told me the letter of guarantee is not there bitcoin signing address. There is other people it is happening to also. I always type in there website letter by letter, I never google search it, i have used it for years. I believe they are selectively scamming people. I'm not here to make anyone believe me. Just sharing what has happened to me.

I’m sorry this has happened to you. The Letter of Guarantee you provided is signed with different address. Our public address was created back in 2016 and has never changed.

We are really unhappy that scammers fool people using our name. This is happening not only with our service but with most that are a bit popular.

We see that scammers are evolving. This time they generated their public address very similar to ours using the same prefix. If you agree to publish your Letter of Guarantee or the scammers signing address this will help other people.
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:17:00 AM

I’m sorry this has happened to you. The Letter of Guarantee you provided is signed with different address. Our public address was created back in 2016 and has never changed.

We are really unhappy that scammers fool people using our name. This is happening not only with our service but with most that are a bit popular.

We see that scammers are evolving. This time they generated their public address very similar to ours using the same prefix. If you agree to publish your Letter of Guarantee or the scammers signing address this will help other people.
you agree to publish your Letter of Guarantee or the scammers signing address this will help other people.

Your answer is very good. It will prove your innocence
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 10:27:45 PM

If you agree to publish your Letter of Guarantee or the scammers signing address this will help other people.
timmo18 just disappeared instead, If he really was scammed by [banned mixer], then i don't see any reason he would not at least avail the Letter of Guarantee so that we get to conclude what exactly happened.
Why would [banned mixer] steal just 0.18btc after years of trying to build their reputation, yet they have huge amounts of BTC going through their mixer

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
novosportsman

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:02:52 AM

SCAM from [banned mixer]

Two days ago I send them about 0.033 btc and never got them back because CRYPTOMIXER just didn't send it to me. I wrote a letter to support and they told me, that they can't verify the letter of guarantee and it was a fishing site where I sent my money. But it is not true, you should be an idiot not to remember address like [banned mixer]. I have used this service for 2 years, made 50+ mixings and I AM SURE that it was the right website address where I tried to mix my bitcoins.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:52:41 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

SCAM from [banned mixer]

Two days ago I send them about 0.033 btc and never got them back because CRYPTOMIXER just didn't send it to me. I wrote a letter to support and they told me, that they can't verify the letter of guarantee and it was a fishing site where I sent my money. But it is not true, you should be an idiot not to remember address like [banned mixer]. I have used this service for 2 years, made 50+ mixings and I AM SURE that it was the right website address where I tried to mix my bitcoins.

Despite the fact that reports of such cases are quite rare (only 2 cases in the last months), I want to express my concern that they even exist. We believe that these 2 users are either victims of phishing or an attempt to extort certain unscrupulous members of the community. They were unable to provide valid Letters of Guarantee. They were trying to speed up the resolution of the issue by speculating that they will raise a fud on the forum. Our policy remains unswerving - we do not accept letters of guarantee that do not pass verification.

For all our customers, I recommend to make sure they follow one of the following :
1. When entering the address of our site in your browser, you always enter it starting with "https://" and type the domain name exactly correctly, or use a bookmark.
2. You are using a tor browser and an onion address.

Why is it important? If you use the tor browser and enter the domain address without specifying the "https" protocol, your request by-defauld is sent by unsecure "http" protocol and if there is an unscrupulous phishing node in your node chain, it can spoof the site content for you and force you to send funds to the phishing address (it is called the man-int-the-middle-attack). You may have noticed that if you open our clearnet url in tor browser, it allways offers you to switch to onion address, but if there was a phishing node - you will not see this notice. Scammers are evolving. Be careful

For those who believe that they was cheated by our service, I recommend to open the scam accusation against our service on this forum section.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: