Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:10:21 AM

I dont know how far the price can keep flying without get that hard dump, that should happen sooner or later, there is no way to keep growing with all the issues around the coin, but well deal at your risk, im sure the dump is coming but i never expected bitcoin to hit 1300 this year.
Panic selling is sure to happen. This is just a matter of time until the price goes up a bit longer and then makes a lot of users become interested in selling their bitcoin to get a big profit
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

The panic in the sale will bring harm, so try to stay relaxed in the face of any severe situation, because it will return to normal just take time to recover as before

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

Why are you people spreading FUD? there is no panic selling because no disaster has happened any where to cause a panic, if you see price dropping from $1350 to now $1300 is not panic selling at all just the usual whales using Bitcoins to manipulate alt coins prices as always, whenever I see alts rising and see Bitcoin is going down I then laugh and avoid buying into any alts pumping because I know from experience that all of them are fake pumps.
One example; ETC or ethereum classic is now in the fake pumping phase and I'd recommend to stay away and refrain from buying because of the FOMO. don't be stupid and blinded by greed.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

The panic in the sale will bring harm, so try to stay relaxed in the face of any severe situation, because it will return to normal just take time to recover as before
If you dont want to take advantage of selling. I observe most of the bitcoiners sold their bitcoins in AtH price so the effect the newbies who want also to make profit sell and they lose because of late selling it is frequently happens.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

It will bring harm to them because they are the one that decided to sell their bitcoins. Because they think that their profit is already enough but they are the ones that are giving some doubts about bitcoin's pump. Instead of making bitcoin pump, when they are doing panic selling they are not helping anymore.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

Cryptoassets market is following the exact same pattern as the dot.com bubble in 2000. We are in the middle of "frenzy" phase, tik tak:

The numbers of shills are steadily increasing

Probably matter of days or weeks before the bubble is burst. Then the panic selling began. However, I think it will be just like $950 price only and not lower. So its still a good price to buy for some and investors will take advantage by being a bag holder of bitcoin. I'm just hoping that I still have a lot of money to buy when the burst happen.

What makes you think there is a bubble?

Indeed, price is pushed upward by Bitfinex deposit and withdrawal issues (I refer to USD deposits and withdrawals, obviously), just like it was pushed downward after that exchange got hacked in August last year. But I still don't think there is an actual bubble, and I don't think either that the price is going to fall as low as 950 dollars per coin this time. Personally, I don't expect it to go substantially below 1,100 dollars since there is strong support in the range of 1,000-1,100 dollars (at least, not for long). Of course, if some really bad news hits the fan, the price could potentially go lower but that would have nothing to do with bubbles

Let's put bitcoin aside. What is your assessment of how many of the current crpytoassets (ICO raised) will be alive in 24 months? Tnx in advance for your opinion

Honestly, I don't know

I'm not using altcoins much, and still less new(still)-born ones. I use them as an arbitrage vehicle now and then but only major ones like Litecoin. Right now, we see only a dozen cryptocoins which could be considered more or less alive while all others are basically left for dead. You can see a pack of these at Yobit. Personally, I think the ICO peak is over since it is no longer worth the effort, and people have become cautious as well as taught and experienced in not wasting their money

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:29:46 PM

When btc dump altcoins pump, thats the good thing will happen also. So its good to invest your other btc in altcoin, and never put all your money in just one basket.
Therefore you should have a backup plan when the bitcoin price falls due to panic selling occurs. Such as buying altcoin before panic selling. Because panic selling will make the bitcoin price go down and usually the altcoin price will go up and you can make a profit

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:46:03 PM

It will bring harm to them because they are the one that decided to sell their bitcoins. Because they think that their profit is already enough but they are the ones that are giving some doubts about bitcoin's pump. Instead of making bitcoin pump, when they are doing panic selling they are not helping anymore.

But if the price of bitcoins exceeds their entry price and if its giving them huge profits then I don't think its smart to hold their coins at that stage and instead they should be sold to get huge profits from it as if you will never sell your coins then you will never make profits from it.

Profit is profit and there are traders that are doing it as long as they had their expected price. Just like me, I'm doing this sometimes but for only the small portion of my bitcoins. It's suggested that when you have the right profit already don't have doubts on selling it but the wrong thing is that most of us are doing panic selling when we are seeing the price to fall.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

But if the price of bitcoins exceeds their entry price and if its giving them huge profits then I don't think its smart to hold their coins at that stage and instead they should be sold to get huge profits from it as if you will never sell your coins then you will never make profits from it.

Profit is profit and there are traders that are doing it as long as they had their expected price. Just like me, I'm doing this sometimes but for only the small portion of my bitcoins. It's suggested that when you have the right profit already don't have doubts on selling it but the wrong thing is that most of us are doing panic selling when we are seeing the price to fall.

The reason behind panic selling is that people lack patience and they get panic when they see price going down and start selling their coins at cheaper price and I think that is the time when we should hold our coins tight and wait for the price to bounce back again but generally people doesn't follow this simple rule.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

The reason behind panic selling is that people lack patience and they get panic when they see price going down and start selling their coins at cheaper price and I think that is the time when we should hold our coins tight and wait for the price to bounce back again but generally people doesn't follow this simple rule.

It is not the patience that triggers panic selling.  It is the lack of knowledge on what it is their holding.  Lack knowledge meand lack of faith, and lack of faith means easily get shaken when dumps occurs, may it valid or fake dump.  So the first move this people who lack faith is to sell their holdings the soonest the can.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:52:23 PM

Yes patience is being gone to those holders specifically long time holders. But for traders, as long as they are having enough profit, they are not doubting their move for selling their coins. I just experienced the disadvantage of being a panic seller. Because you surely will regret this move upon seeing the price to pump.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:57:45 PM

Yes patience is being gone to those holders specifically long time holders. But for traders, as long as they are having enough profit, they are not doubting their move for selling their coins. I just experienced the disadvantage of being a panic seller. Because you surely will regret this move upon seeing the price to pump.

After knowing bitcoins since long time we cannot afford to repeat the same mistake again and again by selling our coins at lower price when price starts falling even I have made the same mistake in past when I was new to bitcoins but now I will prefer to hold them even if price dumps.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

yes that can be right. but i think the main reason can be that most of the bitcoin trader do not have experience, and specially they do not have experience in short term investment. but in fact people are now become mature and they are now getting trap in panic selling as in precious time we experience a panic selling situation but the market get a good support very soon and the reason was that people try to hold their bitcoin and not to sell in such kind of situation.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:21:18 AM

yes that can be right. but i think the main reason can be that most of the bitcoin trader do not have experience, and specially they do not have experience in short term investment. but in fact people are now become mature and they are now getting trap in panic selling as in precious time we experience a panic selling situation but the market get a good support very soon and the reason was that people try to hold their bitcoin and not to sell in such kind of situation.

If price starts going down then instead of getting panic and start selling our coins we should take advantage of price drop and start buying more coins and that will help in recovering price very back soon.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

It is not the patience that triggers panic selling.  It is the lack of knowledge on what it is their holding.  Lack knowledge meand lack of faith, and lack of faith means easily get shaken when dumps occurs, may it valid or fake dump.  So the first move this people who lack faith is to sell their holdings the soonest the can.
Lack of patience could be one but the root cause if lack of knowledge because if one is knowledgeable he will not be affected easily with this bad news that will cause panic selling. It's normal to see a dump and everyone has their  own decision on that given situation, but smart people would never panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:37:39 AM

After knowing bitcoins since long time we cannot afford to repeat the same mistake again and again by selling our coins at lower price when price starts falling even I have made the same mistake in past when I was new to bitcoins but now I will prefer to hold them even if price dumps.

Yes doing the same mistake is not a mistake anymore, it's a choice. But we can't blame those people that are committing the same mistake as we are already aware of what is happening when people are doing panic selling. We are just adding another panic to the community. But as expected, the price will be fine later on.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:42:43 AM

Yes doing the same mistake is not a mistake anymore, it's a choice. But we can't blame those people that are committing the same mistake as we are already aware of what is happening when people are doing panic selling. We are just adding another panic to the community. But as expected, the price will be fine later on.

Doing a mistake over and over again is just a mistake too even if it is his choice. People are not perfect that's why mistake was always with us. It only matters on what we learned from our mistakes and used it on our future.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

Doing a mistake over and over again is just a mistake too even if it is his choice. People are not perfect that's why mistake was always with us. It only matters on what we learned from our mistakes and used it on our future.

It's quite odd if you are already aware about that mistake, then what's the reason for doing that again. And if you also know how the price of bitcoin moves then you have the idea that when the price is suddenly falling that can increase again. Just like what is happening now, we are seeing the price of bitcoin at very high.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

You will find many people who will keep on repeating same mistake again and again and if they are not learning from their mistakes then I think bitcoin is not the right place for them as with that mentality they will never be able to make good profits from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

Even if price starts going down in coming days I will never get panic and will hold my coins till price bounce back once again and instead of selling my coins at lower price I will try to buy more coins at lower price to have more amount of bitcoins in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: