Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

People that are buying right now are probably panic buying in my opinion. I don't see a problem with selling right now with the prices so high.

You will just left behind the trend if you sell now. People are not on panic buying state. They just want to add more BTC because it is now widely adapting by some major country that will result on it's price fluctuation.
Now in a short we can expect panic selling from the user base. Even a small fluctuation will make the user to panic of missing the right time to sell. But in reality every time this won't happen, because after a minor fluctuation the same price increase takes place. So most of the small scale users will be the sufferers?.
I think by this time the users are smart, they will not be stupid by selling or panicking when the price turns very small. They think that it is a natural thing to happen in bitcoin (price changes)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

People that are buying right now are probably panic buying in my opinion. I don't see a problem with selling right now with the prices so high.

You will just left behind the trend if you sell now. People are not on panic buying state. They just want to add more BTC because it is now widely adapting by some major country that will result on it's price fluctuation.
Now in a short we can expect panic selling from the user base. Even a small fluctuation will make the user to panic of missing the right time to sell. But in reality every time this won't happen, because after a minor fluctuation the same price increase takes place. So most of the small scale users will be the sufferers?.
I think by this time the users are smart, they will not be stupid by selling or panicking when the price turns very small. They think that it is a natural thing to happen in bitcoin (price changes)

Some are smarter which convert all of their bitcoin to other cryptos which are even better. Bitcoin is good but you need to look at other cryptos's scales. It has proven that more investors are spending their money in various kinds of cryptocurrency
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

That seems to be a tough competition

A cut-throat one, maybe. While it is certainly true that many traders as well as simple Bitcoin users already got accustomed to flash crashes and really see them as bright opportunities to massively buy in, the other side (i.e. puppet masters and price manipulators) is likely going to come up with something entirely new to make people tremble and panic and shed their bitcoins like shit. I don't know what it could be, I don't know what they are planning, but it is certainly not a good thing for the chosen few when they can no longer profit off of the generic many. So they will surely come up with something fresh and amazing, and we should prepare ourselves for whatever that might be

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:23:46 AM

A cut-throat one, maybe. While it is certainly true that many traders as well as simple Bitcoin users already got accustomed to flash crashes and really see them as bright opportunities to massively buy in, the other side (i.e. puppet masters and price manipulators) is likely going to come up with something entirely new to make people tremble and panic and shed their bitcoins like shit. I don't know what it could be, I don't know what they are planning, but it is certainly not a good thing for the chosen few when they can no longer profit off of the generic many. So they will surely come up with something fresh and amazing, and we should prepare ourselves for whatever that might be
They cause panic for their benefits and they will not benefit if the price will not rise again, I think it is important that we have a continues education on bitcoin as everyday there are news both bad and good but we can rightly interpret it if we are fully equip with the right knowledge.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

Most of the users who do panic selling is those who have small investment, but in the real investors they have a target in their investment that is why they do not make any sell of bitcoin until the value reach on their set value cap of bitcoin.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

bitcoin is huge dumping some of people are panic selling right now I'm not one of them so I'm still holding my bitcoin and wait for increase it again to sell it, hopefully.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

They cause panic for their benefits and they will not benefit if the price will not rise again, I think it is important that we have a continues education on bitcoin as everyday there are news both bad and good but we can rightly interpret it if we are fully equip with the right knowledge

This is obviously not so

Managed panic sell-offs are as profitable as rampant buy-ins and relentless FOMO's. In general, they don't need the price to rise again since when the price is low they will just buy back what they sold on borrowed money when the price was high. But if the price will be able to rise again, this is not a big deal either, apart from doubling profits one time more by managing another sell-off

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

bitcoin is huge dumping some of people are panic selling right now I'm not one of them so I'm still holding my bitcoin and wait for increase it again to sell it, hopefully.
Then it is a good thing for those who are willing to wait for the next rise of bitcoin, those who sold their bitcoin doesn't mean that they are not wise enough and that they do panic selling, it is their own way/strategy and their right to enjoy the fruit of their hard earned money, there is nothing wrong with it as long as we continue to patronize bitcoin.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

But if you did panic selling on the top price you can get huge amount of profit then buy it again i think you can double your profit because value of bitcoin is rising up again. If you hold huge amount of bitcoin that is good not to make panic selling because value of bitcoin will rise more than $2000 before this year end

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

I think only a few users are experiencing panic selling due to small fluctuations. For most users the fluctuations or small price drops will not create panic for those #imo
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

[1]Most of the users who do panic selling is those who have small investment, but in the real investors they [2]have a target in their investment that is why they do not make any sell of bitcoin until the value reach on their set value cap of bitcoin.
[1] I think nope. Most people who do panic selling are those who have big amount and they don't have patience to wait the price rises again. When you do panic selling when your investment is only small amount, it wouldn't make you hurt a lot, opposite when you have invested big amount.
[2] It's not their target, but their speculation/prediction.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

Nope I think the selling panic will happen when there is a huge price change. As the price drops very sharply or rises very high. If price changes are very small. I doubt users will panic

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

Nope I think the selling panic will happen when there is a huge price change. As the price drops very sharply or rises very high. If price changes are very small. I doubt users will panic

It is so hard to predict every movement and as like you said if it change a big price range panic will occur it always happens especially if you watch out and you have no plan when will be your sell point or buy point.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

One way of "reducing" the panic is to start using mBTC as the unit for price... For example, a drop from $2.05 to $1.90 is only $0.15... but if we use BTC, the drop will be $150=> big panic!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

Lol I think the price will go down because of panic selling happen. But prices continue to rise. I think it's because many users are getting patient and staying calm. They do not panic. I hope this will continue to happen
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

Lol I think the price will go down because of panic selling happen. But prices continue to rise. I think it's because many users are getting patient and staying calm. They do not panic. I hope this will continue to happen
This time is about FOMO, no one want to sell his bitcoin on the bullish trend. The price of bitcoin just gets more and more on its value. The bullish news brings fear of missing the bitcoin in this time.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Bitcoin users and holders already knows what to do to lessen the panic and make the price increase even further. If they continue to do this expect the price to  go 3000$
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

How many of you guys just got in, maybe in the last year? If you're looking at the difference between buying a house if you sell now and renting an apartment still if you don't and you are wrong... Would you really hold through any panic selling?
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

The price reaching close to $2100 and then falling down towards $2040 might have generated a fear among the users that they might miss the best price to be sold. Now soon a large volume of trading transaction will take place and once again we'll experience a price increase.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

Panic seeling is the reason why we our losing because instead of we hold it. We still choose to sell it because our emoticon dictate and saying that sell it sell it. Don't wait until the money become rocks. So definitely we still choose to sell instead of hold it that have some oppurtunity to grow like bitcoin now that still rising

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: