Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74751 times)
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:21:23 AM

Mahrez still hasn't signed new deal 100k £ per week. Probably he'll go to Barcelona or Arsenal in this transfer window. They say 45 mil £ transfer fee, I think it's great deal for them even though they want to hold him in the squad.

Market retarded. What a stupid scouts work in football. Mahrez around 45 Pogba 125. If you watch EPL you understand me. Mahrez much better player than Pogba. Remeber when buyed Neymar he was play like God in Brasil and was the leader of Brasilian team. Look on Pogba, he fail Euro and play suck. Lol what if he play in MU like on Euro)))) It be most crazy transfer.  I thik Mohamed Salah from Roma, better player, then Pogba

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:57:35 AM

Manchester United will invest a total of EUR 180 million for Pola Pogba Juventus players, out of which 120 million will be invested in the transfer, reported today the Italian broadcast media

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:37:12 PM

Mahrez still hasn't signed new deal 100k £ per week. Probably he'll go to Barcelona or Arsenal in this transfer window. They say 45 mil £ transfer fee, I think it's great deal for them even though they want to hold him in the squad.

Market retarded. What a stupid scouts work in football. Mahrez around 45 Pogba 125. If you watch EPL you understand me. Mahrez much better player than Pogba. Remeber when buyed Neymar he was play like God in Brasil and was the leader of Brasilian team. Look on Pogba, he fail Euro and play suck. Lol what if he play in MU like on Euro)))) It be most crazy transfer.  I thik Mohamed Salah from Roma, better player, then Pogba

I think we all can agree that the current market and prices/offers got out of hand.
45M for Mahrez is a very good deal if you ask me, especially knowing clubs are making huge offers for some decent players. 
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

chose decision arsenal placed is good for mahrez
barcelona full position winger same position mahrez format 433 barcelona winger plot luiz suares and neymar and attacante midle is lionel messi
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:22:32 PM

Mahrez is a winger and pogba is a midfielder, some people said that pogba has the potential to be one of the greatest midfielder however for me this kid is not even better than cleverly. Manchester united is insane if they are really going to give 105 for juventus to sign this kid, ed woodward seems to lose his taste in 'business' it seems
razdva

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:29:05 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 02:41:55 PM by razdva

Mahrez is a winger and pogba is a midfielder, some people said that pogba has the potential to be one of the greatest midfielder however for me this kid is not even better than cleverly. Manchester united is insane if they are really going to give 105 for juventus to sign this kid, ed woodward seems to lose his taste in 'business' it seems
It reminds me of the story with Balotelli and the rest of forever young and forever promising players, that are buying for a lot of money, and then they sit on the bench the entire season. But this story most crazy from all. Jose had gone mad.

But im will be happy if this deal will be done, because i love EPL and i want watch for this Smiley
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

Leicester want £45m for Mahrez
Leicester City have slapped a £45 million pricetag on winger Riyad Mahrez, though they are confident he will remain at the King Power Stadium this summer.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Mahrez for £45m and Bellerin for £42.5m Cheesy and Higuain for 90+  Grin

£45 for mahrez is a cheap amount, he was the best young player in the last season and he still has alot of rooms for improvement. The number is incredibly cheap as I thought leicester might want atleast £ 60 millions for him

if Joe Allen will not extending his contract to Liverpool this season then Man Utd might be will considering to bring him to Old Trafford

I wonder why would manchester united be interested with joe allen, he is far from what they called him as the pirlo from wales . Schweinsteiger and carrick is much better than him and it would be an extra waste of money to bring him into old trafford

That made me laugh so hard.  It's really funny when the media hype up players and then they make these crazy and hilarious comparisons.  It's just like when they said Wilshere is the English Iniesta.  Hahaha.  Cheesy  It's entertaining though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
razdva

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:48:13 PM

Real Madrid are closing in on a €50 million move for Valencia midfielder Andre Gomes, according to Marca.
Valencia want €65m up front for the 22-year-old but Madrid are looking to pay €50m with another €5-€10m in add-ons.
The report claims that Zinedine Zidane views the Portugal international as the perfect alternative to Luka Modric.
Manchester United, Chelsea and Barcelona are also targeting the midfielder.
Madrid had tried to sign Gomes last summer but Valencia were holding out for €80m at that time.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

It reminds me of the story with Balotelli and the rest of forever young and forever promising players, that are buying for a lot of money, and then they sit on the bench the entire season. But this story most crazy from all. Jose had gone mad.

But im will be happy if this deal will be done, because i love EPL and i want watch for this Smiley

Mourinho is the only man capable to do so, he is the man that made alot of promising young star sit on the bench and waste their career. I wont be happy if they actually sign pogba , Id rather see them sign mahrez as he could be better use of them. They need someone of the right for sure and it is not going to be ashley young
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:07:36 PM

bold - lol'd!
i like this cazkooo guy

all jokes aside, I agree, and if you check my posts you'll see that i don't rate pogba at all.
I don't think he has the potential to be one of the greatest mids ever. That's purely my opinion.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:10:57 PM

It's not really that you don't rate him.  I mean come one let's be fair.  He's good but not 100M British Pounds good.  Anything at 100M and over is reserved for the likes of Ronaldo and Messi.  Pogba isn't in that level.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
razdva

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

bold - lol'd!
i like this cazkooo guy

all jokes aside, I agree, and if you check my posts you'll see that i don't rate pogba at all.
I don't think he has the potential to be one of the greatest mids ever. That's purely my opinion.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:43:12 PM

It's not really that you don't rate him.  I mean come one let's be fair.  He's good but not 100M British Pounds good.  Anything at 100M and over is reserved for the likes of Ronaldo and Messi.  Pogba isn't in that level.
I wonder why they don't try to bring back Ronaldo or bid Messi with that huge price but instead they go to Paul Pogba. Maybe Mourinho see some future in him? I mean what kind of future? He just a midfielder after all , he not gonna be the one that scoring 30-40 goals in one season.
And about Mahrez price , 45M isn't sound a lot to me. He have won the player of the year award in english football. He deserve more of it but i hope he won't take any offer and take a chance in Leicester for one more season.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

It's not really that you don't rate him.  I mean come one let's be fair.  He's good but not 100M British Pounds good.  Anything at 100M is reserved for the likes of Ronaldo and Messi.  Pogba isn't in that level.

All of these clubs are going rapidly and they received more money now than they ever was thanks to their outstanding performance and fame outside the country. The only player that cost around 100 millions right now would be bale , neymar and muller , these three are outstanding player unlike pogba of course
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:05:06 PM

I don't really know when there's FFP rules teams can spend so much money to overrated players. Transfer market is the most profitable business now. I wouldn't pay 120 million € to a player, what if he injured/broke leg in training at first day and finish his career? Who makes the compensation, any insurance?
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:07:31 PM

I wouldn't pay 120 million € to a player, what if he injured/broke leg in training at first day and finish his career? Who makes the compensation, any insurance?

No one, no insurance and its part of the risk that the club should take and thats it, this is normal and it happened some time of course. Even if a player is injured , the club has obligation to pay him weekly and provide him the best treatment until the player is fully recover if he still has the contract with the club
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:10:55 PM

I wouldn't pay 120 million € to a player, what if he injured/broke leg in training at first day and finish his career? Who makes the compensation, any insurance?

No one, no insurance and its part of the risk that the club should take and thats it, this is normal and it happened some time of course. Even if a player is injured , the club has obligation to pay him weekly and provide him the best treatment until the player is fully recover if he still has the contract with the club

That's what I was talking about. Even some players have insurances it won't cover all costs. The biggest clubs can take that risk but most major ones won't do that. There's a big possibility that even a player is healthy he wouldn't make big impact, remember Andy Carroll for example. 35 million € fee and end up sold next season.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

Recently transfer market of some well known players:
Adem Ljajic to Torino
Pablo Piatti to Espanyol
Camilo Zuniga to Watford
Ganso to Sevilla
Emanuele Giaccherini to Napoli
Martin Skrtel to Fenerbahce

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:42:03 PM

I think that in the coming days will be sold these players:

Candreva----- Inter
Immobile----- Lazio
Pogba----- Man. United or Real
Bacca----- Premier League or Liga

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
samcoin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 07:48:31 PM by samcoin

According to " France Football" ,Man City set to offer £40m for leicester for Riyad Mahrez ,the Algerian playmaker is wanted in many clubs , including Barcelona and Chelsea . Mehrez produced one of his best performances agains Man City when Leicester won 3-1 in Al Itihad stadium last season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: