Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:19:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

So much money for Pogba, 105 mil. I can't believe it.
I think that Ronaldo and Messi will be very upset now.
Yes, Pogba is very good player but still not on the same level with Ronaldo and Messi.
This went to fare really and I'm sure that ManUnit overpaid him.

I agree,  Pogba is overpriced.

But now he is officially MU player.
So i just wish the best for him and he can prove to everyone that he is not overpriced.

Not just that with him juve is little weaker and mnu got stronger
But at the end think both team will take titles

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Yes, Pogba is very good player but still not on the same level with Ronaldo and Messi.

So i just wish the best for him and he can prove to everyone that he is not overpriced.

The way United fans are crowing over this transfer just shows they've learnt nothing from the furore that greeted the Di Maria signing, the Falcao loan and the Schweinstiger signing among others. Each of those was supposedly a "game changer" and a sign of intent. They all failed, as has pretty much every other signing of the last 3 seasons, and United and the fans were left with egg on their faces. They even claimed Van Gaal was going to win the lot to start with. Still gloat away. The rest of us will be here to laugh when the whining "attack, attack" chant starts in September, when the usual boos start up again in November, and when the "Jose out" banner flies over Old Trafford in March.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:13:38 PM

The way United fans are crowing over this transfer just shows they've learnt nothing from the furore that greeted the Di Maria signing, the Falcao loan and the Schweinstiger signing among others. Each of those was supposedly a "game changer" and a sign of intent. They all failed, as has pretty much every other signing of the last 3 seasons, and United and the fans were left with egg on their faces. They even claimed Van Gaal was going to win the lot to start with. Still gloat away. The rest of us will be here to laugh when the whining "attack, attack" chant starts in September, when the usual boos start up again in November, and when the "Jose out" banner flies over Old Trafford in March.

I have the same feelings that pogba might be a dissapointment for the fans. Every player that has a huge transfer record is very much burdened therefore It would be nice to see if pogba could be a savior for manchester united. Some enchancement in the mdifield is truly needed but pogba's price is indeed way too much
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:14:47 PM

i think this time it will be different because now they have more offensive options not like last year also the manager got changed and the other major transferts failed because Falcao is not the player who used to be Schweinstiger made some good games in midfield but half of the first season was not fit to play the hole games and the second half of the season he got more injuroes that put him out and fir Di Maria he was going to be a good thing happened to manchester but he didnt fit in the invirement and wanted a way out to PSG bit i belleive this year we could see the old manchester and the only thing is on their way is how they start the season
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:25:41 PM

But Di Maria, Falcao and Schweinstiger are indeed a really good players. Look at Di maria in PSG and Falcao in AS Monaco now , pretty much have improved after leaving Premier League. Yeah maybe they just can't fit the way english club style of play and this could happen to Paul Pogba too. Forget about his overprice and he is a good talented player , but can he fit the slow game in EPL? We'll see in next weekend , i personally have a full doubt on him.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:44:56 PM

i think this time it will be different because now they have more offensive options

You must be a manchester united fanatic fans, they keep on saying that this time is different every year when they sign a new player or start the season with a new coach. Although mourinho is a great coach before he was sacked, obviously it is not a guarantee that manchester united will be doing great this season
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:27:09 PM

But Di Maria, Falcao and Schweinstiger are indeed a really good players. Look at Di maria in PSG and Falcao in AS Monaco now , pretty much have improved after leaving Premier League. Yeah maybe they just can't fit the way english club style of play and this could happen to Paul Pogba too. Forget about his overprice and he is a good talented player , but can he fit the slow game in EPL? We'll see in next weekend , i personally have a full doubt on him.
Actually Di Maria did well in early of his first season with Man United, he made few goals and great assists at that time. But the situation has changed when van Gaal changed his position from winger to midfielder. About Paul Pogba, his price really would burdened him and could effect his performance on the pitch. It was happened to Gareth Bale, fortunately in the end of his first season, Bale adapted well and even helped Real Madrid won Copa del Rey and UCL.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:07:21 PM

i think this time it will be different because now they have more offensive options

You must be a manchester united fanatic fans, they keep on saying that this time is different every year when they sign a new player or start the season with a new coach. Although mourinho is a great coach before he was sacked, obviously it is not a guarantee that manchester united will be doing great this season

Indeed, there is no guarantee because guarantee does not exist on soccer. No matter how great the coach and players, soccer is still soccer where anything may happened. It is a common behaviour from a fans to be positive thinking and hoping all the best for his fav team.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:55:55 PM

Actually Di Maria did well in early of his first season with Man United, he made few goals and great assists at that time. But the situation has changed when van Gaal changed his position from winger to midfielder. About Paul Pogba, his price really would burdened him and could effect his performance on the pitch. It was happened to Gareth Bale, fortunately in the end of his first season, Bale adapted well and even helped Real Madrid won Copa del Rey and UCL.
Di maria playing well in the half of the seasons but after boxing day comes looks he was tired, will see paul pogba will be another flop or not.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:36:24 PM

Di maria playing well in the half of the seasons but after boxing day comes looks he was tired, will see paul pogba will be another flop or not.

Di Maria is a very strong player, which can affect the outcome of the Match at any time. This year he would have been sold to more than 100M

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:16:12 PM

Riyad Mahrez has told Claudio Ranieri that he'll remain with Leicester City this season. With Ranieri renewing his contract to 2020 i think that Leicester futur wil be safer and more stable.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:30:26 PM

Riyad Mahrez has told Claudio Ranieri that he'll remain with Leicester City this season. With Ranieri renewing his contract to 2020 i think that Leicester futur wil be safer and more stable.

atleast for now but if he do well this season again then he will be getting another big contract from the other top club. So far almost no club has been trying to sign him because they thought that mahrez was only lucky so the only thing that mahrez needs to do now is to prove that he isnt just getting lucky
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:32:24 PM

unfortunately kante have told same thing to ranieri that he will stay at leicester city but the fact he have moved to chelsea now , i would still expect leicester city selling their star player like mahrez and vardy now or never , due noone knows both would be able to keep shining play in great shape. now or never sell them at a good price or waiting for their price dropped.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:36:28 PM

Ashley Williams from Swansea to Everton => £11.90m.   
Rafael van der Vaart from Real Betis to FC Midtjylland .
Martín Demichelis from Manchester City   to  Espanyol.
Carlos Sánchez from Fiorentina to Aston Villa.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:59:05 PM

unfortunately kante have told same thing to ranieri that he will stay at leicester city but the fact he have moved to chelsea now , i would still expect leicester city selling their star player like mahrez and vardy now or never , due noone knows both would be able to keep shining play in great shape. now or never sell them at a good price or waiting for their price dropped.

Arsenal offered quite a good amount for mahrez and yet leicester decided to keep him for himself . Now they are lingering around with this decision, however if mahrez could keep his performance for another season and be the best premier league player once again then you could start to imagine how much will he worth
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:11:44 AM

Arsenal offered quite a good amount for mahrez and yet leicester decided to keep him for himself . Now they are lingering around with this decision, however if mahrez could keep his performance for another season and be the best premier league player once again then you could start to imagine how much will he worth
yeah i heard leicester rejected arsenal bid for riyad mahrez twice , 30 million pounds and improved 35 million pounds bid recently mocked . they wants double amount than that and arsenal couldn't afford to spend that much money. well just let's see what would happened. i expect there would be a transfer saga from leicester city.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:19:57 AM

manchester united's success in buying the big players such as daily and Paul Pogba so incredible. manchester united has been spending a lot of money in ransfer this season. they would deserve to be champions in various competencies.
copaamerica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:04:00 AM

Juventus bids 50M euros for RM's Isco, maybe we can check this market now. I think this may occur in the future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:23:10 AM

Juventus bids 50M euros for RM's Isco, maybe we can check this market now. I think this may occur in the future.
isco are a typical with fast playing style player , i never think a player like isco will match to a slow playing style in italia. it might work but it will make his ability to run and dribbling slower than usual.

juventus now have 100 million profit after pogba sale , this transfer can be a serious rumour, why not.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 05:16:54 AM

John Stones from everton to Manchester City => 55 m . Euro
with this money you can buy Jerome Boateng and Hummels for 45 m Euro and you still have 10 m Euro .
it's a waste of money from clubs like Manchester city and Manchester United who buy Pogba for 105 m. Euro  .

It is not really a waste of money, john stones is a top defender and more of all that he is still 22 years old. Talented youngsters worth alot nowadays and john stones worth every money that manchester city spent for him . In few more years he could worth alot more if he can keep up his achievement so far
Sure , he is very good defender , and he is important deal for Man City . There was a competition between Barcelona and Man City to sign this player , seems Man City hijacked other deal for Barcelona , after Nolito and Sane , I think Man City will be different this season with Guardiola and these new players

I agree and I think these signings for Man City have strengthen the team. As a Man City fan I'm happy with where my team is at right now. But now they need to show it on the football field.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: