Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?  (Read 186368 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:28:10 AM

We can spent more times discussing this, but let's fe real here, who expected bitcoin to be created? I found out for this year ago, and before that I didn't even think about something like this can happen.
It's just that anything can happen, I believe in bitcoin don't understand me wrong, I believe bitcoin will last a long time, but I'm opened for new things, and who knows what will happen in 50 years from now, this technology is changing everything each year. In some moments it's very hard to follow that progress, even harder to predict far future.
Yeah you're right there will be no one who knows the future of bitcoin and you know that technology will always change and grow better. bitcoin were present in the 2000's might look old-fashioned in a few years to come, so it is very likely that bitcoin will be replaced by more sophisticated cryptocurrency, this is just my opinion

Something better could always make its way but I don't think tis going to take us by surprise as bitcoin did, since I'm pretty sure when this new hypothetical coin comes there will be a lot of talk here in the forum.
Every once in a while a certain coin pops up and people title it as being the REAL thing that will take over Bitcoin's position. But all of them haven't come even close.

Ethereum is the latest so far. People were saying that it would take over Bitcoin, but Ethereum has been nothing more than a great get insanely rich quick tool for the developers.

Every altcoin is being looked at from the point that it is a shit coin. Only noobs believe that it may have a real chance to surpass Bitcoin where they invest all their money in it with devastating results...
You are correct but I think the reason of why a new better coin has not appeared is because it is simply too soon, until new technology, algorithms come forward then we will not see such a coin.
For the time being, let's just enjoy what bitcoin has given us. It is very progressive as you can see with the price so do not ever think it will be replace soon, it's not important if this will be replace as long we can still invest with the new coins that will be coming.
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:39:00 AM

It's about acceptance, none can come here and say that X altcoin will replace bitcoin.

It will happen only if everybody start to use other alt and at this point I think it's improbable.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:04:34 AM

There is no other coins to replaced bitcoin on the top bitcoin has a good progress since start and the adoption of more people are continuous it also help the great value of bitcoin to lure more people to invest and no other coin like good services of bitcoin.
Let's hope for that so we will continue to grow with our investment. In crypto world, everything is full of surprise or unpredictable so we need to be very careful with our judgement. Invest only what you can afford to lose and do not just put your investment in one basket.

we can assure that bitcoin will never be replace by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin already has large network and a large number of people and huge amount of dollars has been invested on bitcoin also it already has a very large market which is spread to many online community .
I do think that bitcoin can hardly be replaced by other cryptocurrencies but nothing can assure that bitcoin will rule the world of crypto coin forever. Who knows what will happen in the future because everything is unpredictable in this world, we can't even exactly predict the price of bitcoin not to mention its future. So just make the most of bitcoin while you can  Grin

That's right, though it wont be possible for any other currency to replace bitcoin but as it is unpredictable so we can't really say this for sure that bitcoin would live forever as it is digital and anything can happen to it in coming time.

I think bitcoin will stay on the top of cryptocurrency. It maybe unpredictable and fluctuating much, but it is still the best cryptocurrency so far. If it will be replaced, it will be replaced by an improved bitcoin with faster confirmation and bigger blocks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:29:22 AM

It's about acceptance, none can come here and say that X altcoin will replace bitcoin.

It will happen only if everybody start to use other alt and at this point I think it's improbable.
It's not the users that have problems with bitcoins but mainstream media and self proclaimed technical geniuses.Take chronoback.io,every altcoin claims to solve the problems bitcoins have but main goal is to make money,you know the founder shares.Personally,only bitcoins can solve the problems bitcoin have.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:55:47 PM

There is no other coins to replaced bitcoin on the top bitcoin has a good progress since start and the adoption of more people are continuous it also help the great value of bitcoin to lure more people to invest and no other coin like good services of bitcoin.
Let's hope for that so we will continue to grow with our investment. In crypto world, everything is full of surprise or unpredictable so we need to be very careful with our judgement. Invest only what you can afford to lose and do not just put your investment in one basket.

we can assure that bitcoin will never be replace by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin already has large network and a large number of people and huge amount of dollars has been invested on bitcoin also it already has a very large market which is spread to many online community .
I do think that bitcoin can hardly be replaced by other cryptocurrencies but nothing can assure that bitcoin will rule the world of crypto coin forever. Who knows what will happen in the future because everything is unpredictable in this world, we can't even exactly predict the price of bitcoin not to mention its future. So just make the most of bitcoin while you can  Grin

That's right, though it wont be possible for any other currency to replace bitcoin but as it is unpredictable so we can't really say this for sure that bitcoin would live forever as it is digital and anything can happen to it in coming time.

I think bitcoin will stay on the top of cryptocurrency. It maybe unpredictable and fluctuating much, but it is still the best cryptocurrency so far. If it will be replaced, it will be replaced by an improved bitcoin with faster confirmation and bigger blocks.

Basically all cryptocurrency have something good things. but lately, giving us something that is bad, because there is indeed something problem faced by all cryptocurrency. However, if in the view of what is happening, then the bitcoin will not be replaced by other cryptocurrency. because the bitcoin is a currency that has given greater advantages than the other and also cryptocurrency now the price and also the user's been growing well
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:10:54 PM

Basically all cryptocurrency have something good things. but lately, giving us something that is bad, because there is indeed something problem faced by all cryptocurrency. However, if in the view of what is happening, then the bitcoin will not be replaced by other cryptocurrency. because the bitcoin is a currency that has given greater advantages than the other and also cryptocurrency now the price and also the user's been growing well
I am agree on your this point that bitcoin giveing more advantages than any other crypto currency.So that bitcoin is more popular than others.If any other crypto currency can give customer more facilities than bitcoin then that can replace bitcoin.but it will be so hard and mostly impossible.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

I am agree on your this point that bitcoin giveing more advantages than any other crypto currency.So that bitcoin is more popular than others.If any other crypto currency can give customer more facilities than bitcoin then that can replace bitcoin.but it will be so hard and mostly impossible.
I think its possible to replace bitcoin if there is more sponsor in altcoin and they can make more shops or stores online and even locally that accept altcoin bitcoin will be stay in this stage and gradully decrease investors and convert into altcoin because of very active adoption in altcoin than bitcoin..
So far there is no altcoin are still doing it so bitcoin still in the top because more use and stores are accepting bitcoin  and more adoption will come according to other said.. that can affect for value of bitcoin if more investors will come..
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

yes that is a fact that still bitcoin is still on top, and hope that it will remain on top for every, as we can see that the popularity of bitcoin is still increasing more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and making it more and more stronger,

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:43:39 PM

Exactly, why would people stop using bitcoin and adopt another coin in place of it while it is already giving them what they want, it is growing with the time, it has the anonymity, it has got a good value, what else would someone need from a digital currency?
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:45:44 PM

most probably not bitcoin is almost unbetable in this stage/era until any altcoin really tryes to go rocket high to the moon i mean really high like 500% high that can alert the bitcoin economy but that is simply impossible right now
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

most probably not bitcoin is almost unbetable in this stage/era until any altcoin really tryes to go rocket high to the moon i mean really high like 500% high that can alert the bitcoin economy but that is simply impossible right now
There is no reason i think that can replace bitcoin we are in the good stage and if we compare the price., the price of bitcoin is very high right now compare to altcoin and many site right now are accepting bitcoin or paying in bitcoin right now like as publisher some advertising company are accepting bitcoin and paying bitcoin for publisher and advertiser. and more shop and website right now are accepting it than other crypto or altcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:31:09 PM

i think it is not going to be replace but will just modify with  a new more good system. as bitcoin is one of thel most popular currency of the world the world and still the user of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it cannot be replace by any other currency.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:43:18 PM

At this point in time I do not see another crypto currency replacing bitcoin.  If there is one that makes it easier to confirm the transactions with less computing power, then it may be possible, but I am doubting that will happen any time soon.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀