Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 08:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?  (Read 186362 times)
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:01:26 AM

If the bitcoin is replaced by crypto, who will be there later whether it is short or long, which is certainly unpredictable.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

I don't think any cryptocurrency will be able to replace Bitcoin at least in the foreseeable future. It's going to happen but when it will take place depends on a lot of factors and it makes it difficult to predict.
That is your prediction and I respect it but I am hoping if bitcoin will not be replace, most of the altcoins will grow, that way it will make a good economy and investors can spread their money which will give them the benefit of minimizing the risk.

Yes and bitcoin is too big and king of crypto currency and I don't think that any altcoin has potential to take over bitcoins in future as bitcoin is more popular and it can be also used for online shopping and money transfers which can never be possible with any altcoins.
kings get dethroned too,so i do not think bitcoin is as big as you say but as long as we keep using it. its value will continue to raise and more problems will continue to raise too like the backlogs we facing and other altcoins will emerge as the perfect solution to these problems.
IMO bitcoin can be replaced not today not tomorrow but someday.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

If the bitcoin is replaced by crypto, who will be there later whether it is short or long, which is certainly unpredictable.
I agree with you, the cryptocurrency who will replace bitcoin will never be predictable because the cryptocurrencies are so volatile and they are all unpredictable and most of them are decentralized so even bitcoin will replaced then it is still impossible for us to make a lot of profits that are more than on what we can make in bitcoin.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

I don't think any cryptocurrency will be able to replace Bitcoin at least in the foreseeable future. It's going to happen but when it will take place depends on a lot of factors and it makes it difficult to predict.
That is your prediction and I respect it but I am hoping if bitcoin will not be replace, most of the altcoins will grow, that way it will make a good economy and investors can spread their money which will give them the benefit of minimizing the risk.

Yes and bitcoin is too big and king of crypto currency and I don't think that any altcoin has potential to take over bitcoins in future as bitcoin is more popular and it can be also used for online shopping and money transfers which can never be possible with any altcoins.

empires fell.... Smiley

BTC is just a niche e-currency as it was e-gold 10 years ago. now, BTC has a lot of buzz around it because a bunch of sharks saw an opportunity Smiley

in the end, not too far away in time, BTC will fall and it will replaced with something else.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

kings get dethroned too,so i do not think bitcoin is as big as you say but as long as we keep using it. its value will continue to raise and more problems will continue to raise too like the backlogs we facing and other altcoins will emerge as the perfect solution to these problems.
IMO bitcoin can be replaced not today not tomorrow but someday

It is a difference that makes the difference

In other words, we will all die one day, but does it change anything today and right now? As psychologists say you should plan and act as if you were going to live indefinitely and ignore the fact that people around you are falling down like leaves in November. It is the same with Bitcoin. It is obvious that it will be replaced just like any other currency in the past had been, but should we actually take this inevitability into account or we would be better off if we assumed that Bitcoin would last forever?

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
As of what I have observed, No, I don’t think bitcoin will be replaced by other currency. Bitcoin is the most popular and most famous among all digital currencies existing. It mostly use by many different wallet, payments and exchange. It is the first ledger currency that is decentralized.  Furthermore more people is investing in bitcoin because they think and see that bitcoin has big potential compare to other currencies. While some people see bitcoin to become legalize and become a country’s accepted currency.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

Bitcoin never replaced by altcoin. Because bitcoin is measure for other cryptocoin exchange. Also, bitcoin has been very popular with a huge marketcap.
Blues017

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

BTC can't be replaced, at least for now. He's like a flag, but different virtual currencies have different focuses. Like ETH smart contracts, Zec is strongly anonymous
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

The possibilities are there but the chances are really low. For my own opinion, Since there're no permanent in this world except for change. Bitcoin could hold the number 1 spot for 20 or more years, but as we can't foresee future. Other Cryptocurrency could excel in a way bitcoin did and somehow achieve what bitcoin achieved. As of the moment, Bitcoin is yet to hit its maximum capabilities in the succeeding years. Also, As I noticed bitcoin keeps on improving in a way that no one can imagine.

RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Until yesterday I still think it is impossible for anyone to replace bitcoin, but after yesterday there BIP148 event I so think again about the future of bitcoin, especially after failed hardfork gave birth to new coin named BITCOIN CASH / BCC
Do not do this that will be staying many people will be able to shift the bitcoin
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

I think it will never happen, because Bitcoin is the first crypto currency to appear in the world. Even today developers have been handling the lack of credible technology for the users. After the split from Bitcoin yesterday, it appears that Bitcoin Cash now has a record of blockchain Bitcoin, but Bitcoin holders have equal access Bitcoin Cash.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

The possibilities are there but the chances are really low. For my own opinion, Since there're no permanent in this world except for change. Bitcoin could hold the number 1 spot for 20 or more years, but as we can't foresee future. Other Cryptocurrency could excel in a way bitcoin did and somehow achieve what bitcoin achieved. As of the moment, Bitcoin is yet to hit its maximum capabilities in the succeeding years. Also, As I noticed bitcoin keeps on improving in a way that no one can imagine.
yes no doubt that it can be possible but i think in current  position it look like very difficult but in present time bitcoin is the only currency which have a very good community and its community is even increasing from time to time, which is also making bitcoin more power i do not think that in present time there is any other currency which can replace bitcoin so soon.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:04:01 PM

I think it will never happen, because Bitcoin is the first crypto currency to appear in the world. Even today developers have been handling the lack of credible technology for the users. After the split from Bitcoin yesterday, it appears that Bitcoin Cash now has a record of blockchain Bitcoin, but Bitcoin holders have equal access Bitcoin Cash.
As my per expericence in one time trading cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Cash in current as Ethereum Classic in first time after fork from Ethereum. The price of Ethereum Classic in this time has pumped to high price in some days, but then it drop down very more and stand still this price in 6 months before comeback at now Wink

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:04:27 PM

That would be possible anything can happen like we all know nothing is permanent...The market for crypto currency is getting more and more popular and surely developers want to be part of that success other currency might be introduce to divert the market of bitcoin..but if bitcoin will have a good appreciation in the coming years and would not let any other currency take their position maybe bitcoin would still be the number one in crypto currencies...well it's still be base on the demand for bitcoin in the future
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

well in my own opinion, it's very impossible to believe that bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency and has the most expensive price so what situation that bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency that would be so impossible.
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

well in my own opinion, it's very impossible to believe that bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency and has the most expensive price so what situation that bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency that would be so impossible.
There are some coins that have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, which I see today is ethereum and waves, 2 coins are amazing performance and promising because users who increased dramatically in a short time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

There are some coins that have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, which I see today is ethereum and waves, 2 coins are amazing performance and promising because users who increased dramatically in a short time.
i think yes but i do not think that still they can replace bitcoin so easily, because bitcoin is still the most powerful crypo currency of the world and hope thatit will sustain its position for a long long time  because still the users have fully trust of bitcoin and which is making bitcoin more stronger and powerful. i am sure that bitcoin will remain as number one currency of the world.
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

We must treasure and give respect to Bitcoin, the early pioneer of Blockchain. Eveything has a purpose. And we don't want to loss Bitcoin in the coin market. Bitcoin made good legacy. Stay strong till the end of days. You have many supporters.
It's hard to replace this Bitcoin. But if a new crypto coin would rise up and beat this Bitcoin, i choose deepOnion, the next Big Thing. That's my opinion. And you can decide your own choice in the coming coin market history.

CS101

Activity: 82

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

It's possible but very unlikely. as being the front runner, Bitcoin will keep changing to fit the market needs (e.g. the fork).
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

BTC can't be replaced, at least for now. He's like a flag, but different virtual currencies have different focuses. Like ETH smart contracts, Zec is strongly anonymous
Bitcoin wont be replaced by any other crypto currency,i do accept that and in fact ETH is not a currency but a smart contract platform,but when it comes to Zec ,i really doubt it is really an anonymous currency at all,i heard some fishy things about their vision on how to install a backdoor and so on,so i will strongly avoid the coin and try monero or dash.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: