Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

How much was collected in ico? What was the price per lir?
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:45:10 PM

Price paid for lir was dependent on how you played the ico game. Most people paid around 1500 but some paid as much as 2500. The total was around 470 btc.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:54:24 PM

Price paid for lir was dependent on how you played the ico game. Most people paid around 1500 but some paid as much as 2500. The total was around 470 btc.
So that was 1500-2500 sat per lir? And when do you guys think lir will be on exchanges?
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:56:14 PM

Holder here, not selling until 3k sat  Grin

3k you would be selling yourself very very short that is for sure. LIR has not even started to pick up steam and you would jump the train before it had started moving.

I agree. I won't sell below 50k. lol

Oooo, 50k makes me a very happy investor. I mean like new car and cruise happy.

Saying that I am already happy where we're sitting knowing it's just the start.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:01:11 PM

So that was 1500-2500 sat per lir? And when do you guys think lir will be on exchanges?

Its already on yobit.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/LIR/BTC#1M
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:17:44 PM

How you doing guys? I have a question please aimed at the dev team. Can I have a prize for being the person that slaps the faucet button the most?

Grin

Ill give you 100 lir if the devs do confirm that you collected the most faucet coins.

Grin

lol, count me in too. if you hit the faucet more then me id be surprised but if you did i'll send you 100 LIR too.

I wonder how much I've hit it. lol
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:06:43 PM

Woke up to see my 35K on the LIR tournament had long been beaten.  Spent 20 mins and caught back up to 8th.  Can't believe people are at 900k already. holy crap lol

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:21:47 PM

How you doing guys? I have a question please aimed at the dev team. Can I have a prize for being the person that slaps the faucet button the most?

Grin

Ill give you 100 lir if the devs do confirm that you collected the most faucet coins.

Grin

lol, count me in too. if you hit the faucet more then me id be surprised but if you did i'll send you 100 LIR too.

That's a deal, if it is possible to see who hit it the most and it was me I'll make sure I pm for my winnings lol
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:28:01 PM

Many of you may be wondering we are currently working on increasing the performance of over all ground infrastructure used by the dice game so that it can process bets even faster and handle larger loads. As such, we have switched to a system where you will see the most recent bet every second rather then every bet anyone has ever done showing up in All Bets.

We have also tweaked the auto roll feature so you should get a fairly consistent amount of rolls per second. We may look to increase the rolls per second in the future (for a single game interface).

Thanks for your understanding and apologizes on needing to work on changing things in the middle of the tournament!

Thanks for the update shog. Is all the fixing over now?

No, we are still testing things so of course as new things are discovered we will be applying continuous fixes. As of recent, I have been tweaking the auto roll feature and the way it over all works.

Perryl, I believe I have fixed the duplicate bets showing up in the bets. This was a visual error for clarification which is easily identified by seeing that the unique id is repeated twice in the table. The changes I have also made to the autoroller may have addressed your other issues that you mentioned. For example, the issue with the fixed roll amount number should have been resolved.

Thank you all for testing and continuing to report bugs, we appreciate it. Let us know what else you find!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:44:46 PM

Is there any android app for using that dice onlime gamblimg site because I use only one mobile device which is androin mobile phone device called Samsung galaxy mini pocket 2.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:01:35 PM

Is there any android app for using that dice onlime gamblimg site because I use only one mobile device which is androin mobile phone device called Samsung galaxy mini pocket 2.

There is no app but it works on my Samsung alpha. The site is mobile friendly so happy rolling. I read there is a chance in future of a possible Dapp on the LISK platform.  

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:03:18 PM

Many of you may be wondering we are currently working on increasing the performance of over all ground infrastructure used by the dice game so that it can process bets even faster and handle larger loads. As such, we have switched to a system where you will see the most recent bet every second rather then every bet anyone has ever done showing up in All Bets.

We have also tweaked the auto roll feature so you should get a fairly consistent amount of rolls per second. We may look to increase the rolls per second in the future (for a single game interface).

Thanks for your understanding and apologizes on needing to work on changing things in the middle of the tournament!

No, we are still testing things so of course as new things are discovered we will be applying continuous fixes. As of recent, I have been tweaking the auto roll feature and the way it over all works.

Perryl, I believe I have fixed the duplicate bets showing up in the bets. This was a visual error for clarification which is easily identified by seeing that the unique id is repeated twice in the table. The changes I have also made to the autoroller may have addressed your other issues that you mentioned. For example, the issue with the fixed roll amount number should have been resolved.

Thank you all for testing and continuing to report bugs, we appreciate it. Let us know what else you find!

http://prntscr.com/bvu2n7

Maybe a refresh is needed?

Errr... after refresh is... interesting.

http://prntscr.com/bvu3gw

No duplicates so far, autobet hasn't done any of the other things I had seen so far either. It's back to being about as slow as it originally was though.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:22 PM

http://prntscr.com/bvu2n7

Maybe a refresh is needed?

Errr... after refresh is... interesting.

http://prntscr.com/bvu3gw

No duplicates so far, autobet hasn't done any of the other things I had seen so far either. It's back to being about as slow as it originally was though.

I've mentioned before I've been tweaking the speed of how fast the auto better is allowed to spin and we're continuing to tweak this. Ideally, when we're done with all our changes it should have a fairly steady and consistent rate that is overall accepted. Just published a change which will affect how the profit is displayed. The profit value wasn't being formatted to truncate to 8 decimal places it should be now.

Thanks!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:18:45 PM

Hey shog, i recomend u contact dbic dev, and try add LIR to dbic-ex, then people can buy LIR with real money like dollar, real. Take a look

Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:37:36 PM

I've mentioned before I've been tweaking the speed of how fast the auto better is allowed to spin and we're continuing to tweak this. Ideally, when we're done with all our changes it should have a fairly steady and consistent rate that is overall accepted. Just published a change which will affect how the profit is displayed. The profit value wasn't being formatted to truncate to 8 decimal places it should be now.

Thanks!

Yeah, it looks good now. No duplicates for around 20 minutes now, the profit value is formatted to truncate to 8 decimal places now, and I haven't spotted the other errors I reported either.

You can't change the bet while autoroll is going anymore, not sure if that's intended or not. You can change the multiplier, though. You can't go max bet in the middle of autoroll anymore, not sure if this is intentional either.

Autoroll pauses after you have lost your balance, and stays paused after claiming faucet. Probably intentional, so I guess just letting you know it works. However, if your autoroll has paused due to insufficient funds and you make a low bet the autoroll kicks in again and increments the bet based on what the last bet should have been. Regardless of what you actually bet, but it didn't roll because my balance was too low. So I spent that balance and reclaimed the faucet again. When I spent my balance and reclaimed the faucet I only had to click bet high or bet low for the autoroll to kick in again. I would have to go back into autoroll and stop it for it to not start again. I think most people would expect to bet once when clicking bet high or bet low, even if autoroll has settings programmed. Clicking low only does one bet and switches to high automatically, by the way.

Sovanik

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:00:42 PM

Woke up to see my 35K on the LIR tournament had long been beaten.  Spent 20 mins and caught back up to 8th.  Can't believe people are at 900k already. holy crap lol

Its mind blowing to me how someone can turn 10k into 900k
I want to know the secret.

For that you need to ask master sovanik. I think he has the special sauce.  Tongue

Roll like a crazy person?

2777856   20:59:19   300000.00000000   2.0000   > 50.4949   80.47225997   300000.00000000
2761464   20:16:30   0.00000010   2.0000   > 50.4949   15.53498795   -0.00000010
ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:03:48 PM

Its mind blowing to me how someone can turn 10k into 900k
I want to know the secret.

For that you need to ask master sovanik. I think he has the special sauce.  Tongue

Roll like a crazy person?

2777856   20:59:19   300000.00000000   2.0000   > 50.4949   80.47225997   300000.00000000
2761464   20:16:30   0.00000010   2.0000   > 50.4949   15.53498795   -0.00000010
2745011    20:06:59    60000.00000000    5.0000    > 80.1979    87.00426769    240000.00000000

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
ghost15

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:09:26 PM

got an other one
2780485   21:07:51   100000.00000000   3.0000   > 66.9966   87.16772763   200000.00000000

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
Sovanik

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:21:01 PM

got an other one
2780485   21:07:51   100000.00000000   3.0000   > 66.9966   87.16772763   200000.00000000

Your turn. Balance: 1305299
ghost15

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:30:46 PM

got an other one

Your turn. Balance: 1305299
i'm doing it; the biggest lose Grin
2786278   21:27:29   900000.00000000   2.0000   > 50.4949   9.15833393   -900000.00000000

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: